Trix Are For Kids

Whenever Inspiration Hits

Taehyung, is at a crossroads.

He's in a very sticky situation.

In a dilemma.

A wrong choice could end in death. 

"Ugh, why is this so hard?!" He slaps his hands to his face and drags them down, distoring his skin and making it look as if his is melting.

And the worst part is, that there is absolutely no one in the world who could help him out.

He's all alone.

And he's not just speaking figuratively. He's literally alone, as in, there is no one else at the dorms because they all left early to go live their lives without him.

And by that he means Jin is at the studio singing, Yoongi and Namjoon is also at the studio writing music, Hoseok and Jimin are out dancing, and Jungkook left with a long list of groceries he had to buy, courtesy of Jin.

Taehyung doesn't know why Jungkook didn't wake him up to let him tag along, I mean, it's not like he would try and go buy the whole sweets section...

...Again...

Taehyung sighs dejectedly, and focuses again on the problem at hand. 

...only to find that the problem was gone.

Taehyung gasps and frantically starts looking around the dorm.

"Where did you go, where did you go?! Come back! Gosh darnit, where the hell did it go?" He checks under the sofa, behind the TV, in the fridge, on the bed, even under the stupid vase placed beside the door, but there was no sign of the problem anywhere!

"Maybe this is for the best...", He mumbles to himself as he plops down onto the couch.

"Maybe, it just wasn't meant to be..."

But he was soooo close to a decision!

He groans in despair and slides off the sofa until his hit the ground. He gets up and heads to the kitchen to grab a Trix yogurt cup. He sits at the table and opens the cup and just as he is about to dip his spoon into the starberry and banana flavored goodness, the door opens and in comes a stumbling Jungkook with bags loaded up to his elbows. 

"Taehyung, could you help me please?" Taehyung smiles a bit and puts down the yogurt to help with the bags.

"You know, if the hyungs were here, you wouldn't have asked me for help." Jungkook sighs greatfully as Taehyungs slides the bags off of one arm and give taehyung his brightest smile. 

"That's because I don't have anything to prove to you anymore." He says and moves past him into the kitchen, giving him a small peck on the lips on his way by. 

Taehyung smiles and goes to follow him.

Jungkook puts the bags down and rumages through them, obviously looking for something.

"Whatchya lookin for?" 

"Food."Jungkook gives out an 'ahah' when he finds what he was looking for and goes out of the kitchen. 

Taehyung pouts, knowing that Jungkook just left him to put all of the groceries away by himself.

He puts the bags down and starts putting the stuff away.

"Taehyung! Where did it go?" A frantic Jungkook runs back into the kitchen. Taehyung looks at him confused.

"Where did what go?" Jungkook gives him and exasperated look.

"The bunny!" Taehyung widens his eyes in surprise.

How did he know about the problem?!

I must not let him know I lost the problem!

Taehyung quickly shrugs his shoulders and turns around, busying himself with the groceries while whistling an awkward tune.

"Taehyuuung..." His voice is threatening and Taehyung immediately turns and starts spilling his guts.

"I'msorry!Ididn'tknowwhathappened!Hewasthereandthenitwasn'tandthentheunicornhadtobursttheforcefieldsurroundingthecityanditgotlostinthechaosPLEASE DONT CALL GODZILLA!!!" Taehyung drops to his knees and cowers on the fetal postion, trembling in fear.

"Wha-oh, wait, there he is." Taehyung chances a glance up and sees Jungkook picking up a black and brown rabbit from the table.

And it had pink and yellow staining his muzzle.

Taehyung gasps and shoots up from his position.

"YAH, that was my yogurt!" Jungkook laughs and holds the bunny up beside his face.

'It looks like me right? I found him outside the dorm." Taehyung gapes at him.

"Jungkook! He ate my yougurt!" Jungkook laughs and pecks his nose.

"Go get another one." He walks out of the room with bunny.

Taehyung sighs and grabs the messy empty cup.

"Silly rabbit. Trix are for kids."