Room 2101

Whenever Inspiration Hits

 This was supposed to be them meeting in detention. I have no idea we're this came from....

------------------------------------------

 

, I'm going to be late!

Running down the stairwell with my backpack, I hurry to rummage through the pantry for one of my favorite granola bars.

Where are they! I'm hungry!

"Jungkook?" I jump at the sound of my moms voice, knocking over a box and revealing my precious granola bars. I yell in victory and sprint over to kiss my mom on the cheek and wave goodbye.

"Sorry umma, I'm in a rush, can't talk, love ya! Bye!"

"But... Jungkook..." She's obviously displeased with my rushed goodbye, so I run back and peck her cheek once again before slamming the door behind me, cutting off what she was going to say next.

Mrs. Jeon sighs and shakes her head, heading up to her sons room to grab what he forgot, then waited by the door for her son to remember.

"It's the second time this month." 

Jeon Jungkook was halfway to the bus stop when he noticed the constant breeze flowing past his legs.

Why are my legs so cold?

Still running, he glances down quickly, only almost face plant onto the concrete when he greeted with Hulk boxers.

Where the are my pants!!

He seriously wishes the ground would open up and swallow him while as he turns and sprints back to his house.

Dammit, there's no way I'll make it on time now.

 

--------------at school----------------

"Thanks umma. See you later. Love you." I close the car door walk sluggishly through the front doors.

I'm already a hour late, what's it gonna hurt if I'm late an extra 10 minutes?

I struggle to push the front door open, pressing my whole body against the glass in a final attempt at opening it, only to fail once again.

"What the ! Open you stupid door! I said open dammit!!" I slam my hands against the door and engage in an intense stare-down with the door in an attempt to melt it with my fiery laser eyes.

Only it was then that I noticed there was a paper asking student and staff to please use the other door.

I run my hands through my hair with disbelief.

​This is so not my day...

Walking to the other door, I check to see if it will open before stepping into the building.
 
Empty halls greet me as I make my way to the class I'm supposed to be in. As I'm walking I'm so deep in my thoughts that I don't realize the fact that I've walked all the way to the other side of the building.
 
The senior wing.
 
The old senior wing.
 
As in they don't use this wing because of a fire that started from seemingly nowhere rendered half the rooms unusable a couple hundred years ago.
 
Ok, I'm exaggerating it was only twenty years ago, buuuut who's counting right?
 
Ooo, I've never been here before!
 
Looking both ways in case I see a teacher or aid to catch me, I let my childish curiosity take the best of me and step foot into the fabled hall. The first thought that hits me is,
 
"The air conditioner works in here?"
 
Because it is as cold as hell.
 
Which is sort of the wrong saying to use because hell is supposed to be hot not cold so-
 
Focus Jungkook!!
 
Right. Hallway.
 
This place is creepy. Feels like I just stepped out of the land of living and into the land of the dead. No lights are on except for in this one room near the end of the hall and the walls are a charred black and now I'm walking to to lone lit up classroom why am I walking to the one place I should stay away from you don't just walk down a creepy hallway to the light! OH MY GOSH STOP!!
 
I stop in front of the door.
 
. Don't open the door Jeon. Do. Not. Open. The ing. Door!
 
I open the door.
 
"HI!!! WELCOME TO ROOM 2101!!! I'M V, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME TAEHYUNG!! OR TAE-HYUNG!! OR TAE TAE!! WE'RE GONNA GET MARRIED!!!"
 
"GAAAHHH!!!!"
 
WE'RE GONNA GET WHAT?
 
The guy with weird hair and purple suit (which totally does not look good on him. Nope.....yeah...) pouts at me as if disappointed with my reaction.
 
The sight was almost too much for my little heart to handle. It was that cute.
 
"Yeah, we're gonna get married. And live happily ever after!!" He smiles the most genuine box smile I've ever seen and I'm so mesmerized by his pearly whites that I just dumbly nod.
 
His smile impossibly widens and he crushes me into possibly the tightest hug I've ever been in and I can't help but smile and hug him back.
 
What just happened?
 
And this is the moment I vaguely remember the number of the room I just got proposed to in.
 
2101.
 
"..... What's your name?" A deep voice brings me out of my stupor. I let the question sink in and when it does, I do nothing to hold my sudden laughter.
 
This idiot...
 
-----------10 yrs later---------------------
 
"Appa? How did you and Dad meet?" I look up from the stove I was cooking on to look at my five year old and husband talking at the table. 
 
Taehyung looks up and we meet eyes for a second before he turns back to Yuni with a reminiscing smile on his face.
 
"Well, you see, what had happened was, I was off to fight the dragon terrorizing our city an- OW!"
 
Jungkook has no idea were that flying spoon came from.
 
-------------------------------------