HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI

Whenever Inspiration Hits

“Hyung?” Yoongi shifts away from the touch on his shoulder, groaning low and swatting the hand away, not exactly pleased to have been woken up.

The presence behind him chuckles lightly.

“Hyung, wake up.” The touch is back again, and if Yoongi was in the right state of mind, he would've swatted it away, but it's so warm running up and down his arm.

“Hyung, I need to show you something.” Warm breath puffs lightly against his neck and Yoongi shivers.

Jimin, you're going to be the death of me.

Defeated, Yoongi pops one eye open to stare at the blurry face of Park Jimin.

“What time is it?” He rasps, throat still swollen from sleep. As Jimin’s face clears in his vision, he can see the small smile gracing his lips.

“3am.”

What?!” Yoongi yells out, feeling completely betrayed. He groans into his pillow and pulls the covers over his head.

“Go away.” He hears that chuckle again, and before he can grasp the blanket over his head more firmly, soft hands pull it back before he feels them sliding beneath his waist and his thighs.

“Nope, I gotta show you something.” Yoongi huffs in irritation as he's hefted from his comfy mattress and into the arms of nine other than Park Jimin.

“This better be important, Park. Or I will show you no mercy next time you decide it would be smart to take me on in a match.” He mumbles, shifting in Jimins arms to get more comfy. He closes his eyes and leans his head against Jimins chest, feeling his soft laughter resonate through his chest and the steady heartbeat.

Jimin carries him through the dorm halls quietly, tactfully avoiding all the cream floorboards to not wake up the other members.

When Jimin finally slows to a stop, Yoongi is passed out in his arms. He huffs a laugh and gently bends down to gently place him on the blanket laid over the floor.

“Hyung.” He shakes the man's slender shoulder lightly. He watches as Yoongi blinks blearily at his face, the potential he always denies he has settled cutely on his lips.

Jimin can't help but swoop down and peck the pout.

“Wakey wakey hyung. I have something to show you.” He pulls back to look into the much more awake eyes of Min Yoongi.

His Min Yoongi.

Yoongi nods slowly, still trying to get rid of sleep still in his system. Jimin helps pull him into sitting position, trying not to laugh at the way Yoongi’s back cracks and make a joke about how old he's getting.

“Jimin I swear to every entity out there, if you woke me up at o’clock in the morning for some kink fix, I'm going to kick your so h-” Jimin interrupts with a laugh.

“No! No, that's not it at all.” He shoots Yoongi a wink, “Unless you want it to be, of course.” He laughs again at Yoongi’s deadpan face.

“Just look hyung.” He motions around him with a small smile.

Yoongi turns his head, and let's a small gasp slip out at the sight.

The dorms don't have full indoor basketball courts, but they do have the half court private rooms.

Jimin had taken them to one of these rooms.

The walls were covered with pictures of themselves and the members, string strung from random points and intervals. They were sitting on a thick quilt that was tucked into one of the corners with a roughly decorated cake in the middle.

His eyes slid to Jimin, and he doesn't exactly know why his eyes feel a bit wet, this isn't anything too extravagant or extraordinary. It isn't fancy or professional.

But Jimin, he knows, Yoongi.

He knows Yoongi doesn't need extravagant.

Knows he doesn't need to make it over the top.

That this, this enough.

That essentially, he is enough, because Yoongi never fails to tell him that Jimin is all he really needs.

“Happy birthday hyung.” And Jimin glows, radiating in the glaring lights shining down from the twenty foot ceiling.

Warmth blooms in Yoongi’s chest, because how lucky is he to have such an amazing man in his life?

“You didn't have to do this…” Yoongi pushes out past the lump in his throat. And Jimin smiles that dazzling smile of his that never fails to take his breath away.

“I know. But I wanted to do something special for you hyung. And I know you haven't touched a ball in a while, so…” He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly, red blooming across his cheeks.

Yoongi tackles him in a hug, squeezing his waist tightly and burying his face in Jimin’s neck, breathing deeply while trying to keep his emotions in check.

He's supposed to be the cool sweg guy, dammit!

And yet, here he is, on the verge of crying in front of Jimin.

It's not like it would've been the first time, Idol life is harsh, but Jimin always seems to make it better. He just holds him when he needs to be held, and whenever the opportunity arises (which is quite often, considering) Yoongi returns the favor.

He doesn't need to play pretend here.

He feels Jimin wrap his arms around his neck.

“Love you hyung. So much.”

“I love you more than infinity and beyond.” Jimin giggles and pulls back, pecking Yoongi on the lips.

“Wanna play a game before we go back?” Yoongi smirks at the look in his eyes.

“Show me whatchu got, brat.” Jimin gasps, standing up and making his way to the basketball in the middle of the court.

“Try and keep up, grandpa!”

“Hey! I'm only twenty two!”

“Liar! You turned twenty three, four hours ago and you know it!”

 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN SUGA DUMPLING!!!! <333