Crayola

Whenever Inspiration Hits

Jungkook got Crayola colored pencils from his hyung.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jungkook! We got you a present!!" Jimin barged into the sleeping maknae's room, startling him from the pleasant dream he was having of his favorite hy-

 

 

 

....nevermind...

"Yah, Jimin! I was sleeping!" Jungkook grumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and sitting up in his bed.

Jimin faked a hurt look and was about to say something about him being the hyung when a certain alien barged into the room and jumped on the bed, landing on the poor poor maknae, who is sure he now has some broken ribs.

"KOOKIE!! We got you a present while we wre out at the store! Do you wanna see it? It's really cool! I picked it out. Yoongi-hyung said that it was boring but I knew you'd love it! You'll love it right? So I can show Yoongi-hyung that you loved it and have him do my chores for a week? You'll love it right?" Taehyung took a breath and looked around, completely oblivious the purple face the boy under hi was sporting. "Heeeyy, have you been sleeping all day maknae? That shouldn't even be healthy, it's like, 2:00 in the afternoon. Are you sick?" He reached out and attempted to feel the youngers forehead, but this time he realized the purple face and he gasped. "OMO! Kookie! Your face is purple! Why is your face purple!" Jungkook managed to breath out two words.

"Can't.....Breath...." It was like Taehyung finally realized he was cutting off the maknae's precious oxygen supply and hurriedly rolled off of him.

"Oops, sorry Kookie." He says, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"It's fine Taetae. I'm sure I'll love the present." With that, the residential alien beamed and sprinted out of the room, muttering a quick 'be back soon' leaving starstruck Jungkook and an unbeleiving Jimin.

"I hope you know it just another pack of colored pencils..." Jimin says slowly, eyeing the maknae. 

Jungkook sighs and looks to his left were his desk is stacked with a neverending suppy of Crayola. "I know hyung."

========

"Heeeyyy! Jimin-Hyung!! Why did you spoil the surprise!"

"You always get him pencils." Jimin rolls his eyes. Taehyung pouts and turns the youngest.

"You still like them right? I know you like to draw..." Jungkook cooes at his youngest hyung's adorablness and squishes him in a tight hug.

"I love them."

 

--------------

This is suuuuper short.....