Unintelligible Feeling

Crusty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crusty Love

What if when you wake up from a long dream,

 your friend becomes your lover?

Chapter 8: Unintelligible Feeling

 

The door was opened, letting the tall man stand and face to the lady with that poker face again. His stare annoyed her, Jessica felt. It was like how animal looked at the human.

“Why these books are here?” she picked up those few books from the garbage can, showing him.

“…………..” Luhan just rolled his eyes down to the books, and his face didn’t reach any reactions at all as kept being a poker face and foreign glare to her. He leaned on the door, crossing his arms on the chest handsomely and just raised his eye brow.

“What’s wrong with that face? Are you really sick?” she passed her hand to touch his forehead to get sense if he had a fever. What a weird guy today!

“I’m fine. I just don’t need those annoying books in my room. It wasted my speech, anything else? I’m closing the door now.” He didn’t take any long time to keep staying in her conversation, soon closed the door.

Jessica stayed as a stone in front of the door, frowned directly.

“What’s wrong with him anyway?” She whispered to herself, guessing if that thing was related to the event yesterday in basketball club.

In the lunch time, Jess prepared the meal for feeding Luhan as normal but she was refused. His word to her was colder than the morning, leaving her to his room and bringing the meal by his own self. The way, how he acted coldly, annoyed her. She didn’t know what she wanted exactly because she should have been happy to relax from her nursing work to this kid; oppositely, it seemed something was hidden in her chest. She couldn’t relief it.

Luhan kept being cold all day, even tonight. He allowed her into his room again, but everything wasn’t normal yet. He organized his bed as well without needing Jess’s help, and then he took a pillow and blanket and went to the door. Before the door was opened, he didn’t miss to give the girl his answer.

“You don’t need to sleep on the floor anymore. Sleep in my bed then, I’m going to sleep in the living room…”

“But….”

“Mom isn’t home, don’t worry.” He stared at her with a foreigner look, slowly turning his poker face to a sad one and continued his last word.

“…………..” Jessica blinked curiously to his weird action.

“I just need times to accept all things, please leave me alone for a while. Good night..” and then, he left and closed the door. Jessica stupidly stared at the door, confusing what had happened to him. She really couldn’t image to any ways how he changed. She was a true dumber, maybe.

All night she couldn’t sleep well as she kept thinking how the kid Luhan had ignored her. Of course, she accepted that when he had been around and ordered her to do this and that or she had needed to spend her time to do his own live, she had been bored and annoyed. However, she still got annoyed too when he ignored her. What the hell happened to her?

In the early morning, Jess waked up and prepared herself to school. While she had done dressing up, the door was opened as Luhan entered the room, staying in his strong emotionless face.

“Luhan…!” she was secretly happy to see him again, thinking if he came for her but the poker face Luhan just walked pass by her to the closet, destroying her own happy thought.

He silently took his college uniform out, scanning around on it and giving her his frozen word.

“You finished? And then go out and I am dressing now…”

“What? You are going to school right…?” Jessica yelled confusingly, staring at Luhan unsurely. She couldn’t help herself to avoid from the amazement and many questions in her head. For a few minutes, she realized a new idea toward him. Maybe he was daydreaming or something was confused. He might have wanted to play role play with her in the school’s story (?) It was kind of how she had played the police and robber with him before.

“Oh… I understand.. and then come here… I’m going to dress up for you..” she grinned, walking to him and quickly taking his uniform.

I should spend at least 20 minutes to role play with him, maybe I won’t late the school.  She thought.

Luhan blinked at her for a second amazedly but he also nodded approving her please. He stripped his sleeping shirt from his top body off and threw it to the floor, showing her his handsome white chest.

“……????” Jess was frozen and noticed his half body at first glance fearlessly. She couldn’t help to tell her eyes move away from this moment. Her husband was charming and handsome in the same time, how dared she never notice him?

“What are you obsessing? Done scanning my half or not yet?” Luhan firstly stooped his neck to her left ear, whispering her thing.

“You are cynic… I did nothing..” her answer voice was shaking. She cursed herself for being too fearless to be soaked in his charm look in her mind.  And then, she threw all her moment thoughts to the garbage and started focusing on dressing him up.

Luhan stood straight to wait for his wife complete her job. He slowly stared and noticed her when they were so close. Jessica was buttoning his shirt carefully, like a mother spent time to her son. She was so gentle and he just realized it, scanning on her gentle face and rolling his eyes to her kissable lip. He suddenly wanted to own this lady. His little selfishness started fighting with his personality.

“Done..!” Jessica smiled, and replied his look.

“Thanks..” Luhan avoided her glare to the door for a second before he went back to for the first time.

“You want to dress up my bottom body too?”

“Huh?” her face got pale immediately. What a question!

“I’m joking… You can leave now.. I’m dressing my pants or we both will be late school.” He pushed her outside, beginning to close the door.

“Wait… Luhan… Answer me one question…” She held the door.

“………….” He said nothing, just raised his eyes brow to wait for her question.

“Y-Y-You returned? You remembered things….??” She panted.

“………….” He responded her nothing, just showed his first smirk before closing the door.

“What…?? What… does it mean?? That smirk?? Does he really remember??” she suddenly wanted to push her head with the wall embarrassingly to the a few minutes ago acting to him.

“Where should I hide my face? Omg…” she covered her face, stepped on the floor annoyingly and wished she could disappear from this place and this world.

……………………..

Luhan backed to school after a long hiatus. It became everyone’s topic for now for his fame's sake. Of course, Luhan was the most outstanding in the business class and many people knew him as well. Slowly, he took a seat at his usual table with Jess became his seatmate again.

“Han, since when you remembered?” she asked once during the class.

Luhan was silent for a few minutes to focus on his writing and teacher’s explanation and after it was completed, he responded her in soft voice “Yesterday morning, I waked up and saw you slept with me…”

“Han.. please..” she quickly covered his mouth, feeling nervous if their classmates heard it.  She was also fear and shame to stare at his eyes. Something which had happened between them when Luhan had been a kid, ruined her confidence to him.

“Fine..” He turned to write his lesson back.

“But… You asked me to sleep there… I did because you were kid.. and I…” she tried to clean up herself from that bad image.

“I know it already..” said Luhan coldly.

“Do you remember things when you got memory loss…?”

“…………” He was mute to her ask. He didn’t want to remember his embarrassing moment in a few weeks ago. Once he had thought, it would have been better if he returned without getting the memory when he had been with her. How could he say? He suddenly waked up and the girl who he had kept as his friend became his wife and leaving many silly images in his brain. Instead of being embarrassed, he unintentionally enjoyed his moment when he had been independent kid. He had been able to show all his emotions or something else, just it had been too silly. He couldn’t face the truth or his price would be ruined.

“Luhan…? Eh??” she shook his arm.

“I don’t like chatting during the class. Just stop it..” said he and moved his interest to the professor.

Jess was silent and changed to sit probably for listening to the teacher, but the main reason she wanted to leave him alone.

……………………

The class ended, the students got their break time for lunch. Jessica and her two friends Yuri & Tiffany enjoyed their Google time together in the restaurant. (Note: the Google time, it is mentioned here is, gossiping somebody. It’s named by Jess to Tiffany’s since she is well known as Miss. Google)

“Luhan is back. I wonder why he missed the school so long.” Tiffany murmured to her two friends.

“Maybe he is sick…” Sica said, and ate her rice.

“I’m not interested in Luhan’s story at all.” Yuri pouted, playing her phone.

“Because you don’t know him well…. Haha… I know it..” Laughed Tiffany and continued “But he is our Jessie’s interesting man… I can’t help myself to change this topic y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter