Marriage

Crusty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crusty Love

The moment when your friend becomes your love and your love becomes a stranger.

The real situation ruins your childish dream, showing you how the real life is.

 

Chapter 5 Marriage

 

In a coffee shop which had only a few customers here. The song “Star” by CN Blue Minhyuk was playing softly, giving an enjoyed time to the customers peacefully.
 

Star that shines in the sky
Star that shines far away from me
Seems like you came down to my heart
Star engraved in my heart
Star that shines in my heart
I think that might be you
Can you hear a quavering voice? Oh star
Can you feel my passionate heart? You’re my star

 

A few couples were really enjoying the song, getting a very romantic time while they were sharing the same tables with their partners. Unlike from the two guys who were at the closed door table, kept drinking the coffee annoyingly.

The first time, Luhan called Kris out to have some talk and the topic was nothing else beside that annoyed girl, Jung Sooyeon. Luhan just gave him the letter of Sica, with meaningful of explanation in the writing. Therefore, he didn’t need to bother talking much, as enjoyed eyeing on his book with a poker face. He didn’t raise his face to his friend, downing to be book addicted like he tried to burn his friend’s mood. Kris completely read the explanation letter and threw a glare to Luhan curiously. Wonder if what made this guy did unnecessary stuff like this. It wasn’t his style. Or maybe he had feeling toward that girl?

“Stop your book time. I’m feeling annoyed..” Kris went his hand to grab his friend’s book and placed it away.

Luhan raised his face, sending no emotion to his friend before began a chat.

“So you will go to her?”

“I don’t understand you, Luhan. Since I knew you, you didn’t even call anyone out first or talked kind of these stuffs… it’s the first time you come to me and confessed for that girl. What exactly you two are?”

“Friend… Maybe..” the poker guy shook his hair like a kid.

“You accepted her as your friend? Wow… that is more interesting than global warning in South Africa”

“Is it interesting for you with people’s hard time?” Luhan raised his eyebrow, signing a curious line before he went his eyes to his book at Kris’s place. Kris seemed getting the meaning, quickly took the book in his hand and sent a dead glare to his friend.

“No reading here while you are talking to me. I’m sick of your habit. I hate being ignored.”

“Whatever…” Luhan looked away instead of seeing Kris’s annoyed face to see another view of the street through the glass wall of the coffee shop.

“Tell her, I need her to explain me face to face.” Kris sighed. He finally gave her a chance again because of his lovesickness. He had felt jealous and mad, and he admitted it. He had never quit his crush on her since the elementary school. But all he had done badly to her for being confused for years. He had used to think if she chased him to against the Exo. After everything had been cleared by Tiff, he had decided to give a chance to grow their love again. Seeming everything had gone worse after he had found out that Jessica had been cheated him and his friends. However he still put away his thought after reading her explaining writing. He sensed it was the truth.

“Be modest and go to face her by yourself.” Luhan pouted for first, feeling annoyed with this couple’s stubbornness. He shouldn’t have come in between. He regretted it.

“I need your help.” Kris was serious how he looked at his friend, begging for a help.

“Give back my book first.” said Luhan coldly.

“But you have to help me…” Kris rolled his eyes nervously, handing Luhan the book and continued “This evening after school, bring her to Han river..”

“I see… it’s the last favor.” He nodded and left the coffee shop without leaving another word.

“Finally…” Kris couldn’t hold on his smile anymore and let it go.

……………………..

Although Luhan and Jessica became seatmates, they didn’t talk during the class. Jessica knew how to leave Luhan study peacefully or she would be kicked out to Tiff’s seat back by him.

The class ended, Jessica brought her bag and went out quickly as Luhan followed her silently. Until she felt of being peeked and looked behind, facing to the innocent face of Luhan.

“Why are you following me? Wanna a talk? ._.” Slowly she walked to him, feeling if her heart would fly away when she was looking at this beautiful face guy.

The students left one by one and the school area was going to be quiet, leaving the two people here facing each other.

The flower leafs started falling from the tree over them, covering their heads. Jessica first saw him as an angel whom shouldn’t have belonged to this world.

“I’m being asked for a favor.. Your guy is waiting for hearing your explanation from your mouth. He is at Han river…” Luhan’s voice was really gentle enough to cut the girl’s heart into piece. At the moment, she was soak in his word without noting what he was talking about.
“Sooyeon…” he called her again.

“Eh? What did you just say?” Jessica felt awake and asked him once again.

Luhan sighed and said again “Kris is waiting for you at Han river..”

“Oh, so I should go.. Thank you Luhan.” She left him a smile and quickly went away.

Luhan watched how she left, sending no emotion with a sigh. Before she could pass by so far, Luhan raised his eyes up to the sky and accidentally saw something..

“Jung Sooyeon..!” he shouted out and quickly ran to grab her in his embrace all his energy; immediately, his head was hit by the flower bowl which had been dropped by unknown from the first floor.

“Luhan!!!” Jessica startled when she saw his head was bleeding. She looked at the first floor again to find who had done it; however, she saw nothing.

Luhan’s body fell in her embrace weakly, slowly closing his eyes.

“Han.. Be alright… please.. Han…” she kneeled down, hugging him in her arms and crying out. She kept shaking the weak guy but he didn’t respond her.

“What should I do? What should I do??” she cried while she was finding her phone to call for rescue.

………………

In the hospital, Jessica kept crying all along and waiting for the guy in ICU room. She had left all her stuffs at school since she was busy caring for Luhan only in this time. Therefore, she didn’t know how many times Kris tried to call her.

“My son…. My son…” a familiar voice and lady came with a few people around. Jessica was sure, she was her aunt. What made she come here?

“Sooyeon? Why are you here?” her aunt frowned, asking her immediately when they met.

“Auntie, she is the one who made my fiancé become like this… it’s her..” Suli pointed to her with a scream out.

“Jung Sooyeon… What did you do to my son?? Huh?? Why he is in the ICU room? Why?” Mrs. Lee or her aunt threw her a loud scream.

“Is Luhan your son? Auntie…” her reaction was undesirable when she found out the relationship between her aunt and Xi family. In fact, her aunt had been a daughter-in-law in Xi Family. Thus, the son she usually visited, was Luhan? She knew nothing about it.

“Yes it’s my son.. my only one son. If what happened on him, I would kill you instead..” she cried, passing by to the stand in front of the ICU room. Mr. Xi or Luhan’s dad was comforting his ex-wife to calm down.

“I’m sorry… it’s all my faults.. T_T” Jessica blamed herself, crying out loud.

An hour later, the ICU room was opened, letting a few doctors out.

“Doctor… What’s going on to my son?” Luhan’s parents went quickly with the same question. Suli and Jessica didn’t wait so long, soon went to receive the respond from the doctors.

“We passed it. He is okay now.. and also awake…” the doctor said.

“That’s good then.. let me see my son..” Mrs. Lee began to enter the room.

“But Mrs. You need to prepare yourself first…” the doctor held on.

“Prepare what? What did happen to my son??” her shocked voice came up, entering the room quickly to see her beloved son. Jessica, Suli, his father and the doctor went in too.

“Omma… Where is my mom…? I want milk.. Haaaaa…” the guy in the bed cried out loudly, playing with his pillow as a kid. His head was covered by a white plaster fully.

“What’s this??” Mrs. Lee almost fainted down after seeing her childish son.

“Mr. Xi Luhan is returning to his 5 years old memory because of a huge hit on his head. We haven’t known exactly what it is. We are willing to try the best in recovering him..” said the doctor before he left the room.

“Jung Sooyeon….!!” The hot evil glare was thrown to the thin girl near the door by Mrs. Lee, making her pale face. Who could calm with this situation? The perfect son who had been full of high education, talent and ability; moreover, he was the diamond of the family who carried the family’s goal. Now Xi Luhan became a brainless person who returned to the 5 years old brain. Everything Xi family had depended on him, was destroyed in only a day.

“I’m sorry…. Auntie… I will be responsible for him… I promise to make up everything…” Jessica sobbed, letting her slow tears down across her cheeks.

“Making up everything? How will you do huh? Can my son return to be normal with only your word?” Mrs. Lee screamed out.

“Lee Soo, please calm down…” her ex-husband comfort the lady, patting her shoulder.

“No, how supposed I live to see my son’s bright future… now everything is gone… everything is gone…” she plopped herself to the floor, crying out loudly.

Days later, Luhan’s head injure was recovered a little bit, but he was still in a kid brain. Jessica was hiatus her study for a while to be his nurse and cared him in the hospital all day. She felt guilty because she thought it was her fault. And these few days, she just realized that Luhan had been a bad kid in the past after seeing how he acted for now.

“Omma… I’m hungry. I want milk…” he shook her hand, acting so childish. That really made Sica so tired.

“I gave you a milk glass at the moment but you said you didn’t need it..” Sica glared at him boringly.

“I want milk you know… I want.. :’( ” he cried, kicking all pillows and blanket away.

“What? You are already old…!! You don’t need to do that…” Jessica reached her pale face.

“I’m not old… T[]T omma… Do you hate Han now? Why Why Why?” he shook his ears, letting more tears with a scream.

“I’ve told you for many times already. I’m not your mom… Ahsssiii… this guy… T___T” it was really hard to look after a stubborn kid like him. She would run away if it wasn’t her fault to make him become like this. A guy who was almost perfect as Xi Luhan, became an annoyed, childish and brainless person. Fate really joked with them.

……………………

Luhan was sent to home with Jessica as a nurse (?) She did all his stuffs for being sorry to him. Start from the early morning, she needed to cook, wash his clothes, organize the room, dress up (?),  give him some medicines, play with him or take him out to make his brain work and everything including teaching him how to read hangul. She was no unlike from the robot without stopping now.

“Time to study English… Do you remember all letters I taught you yesterday?” Jessica asked while they were in study time in the living room.

“………” the innocent guy said nothing, just waved his head.

“Okay let review the lesson yesterday then..” she bit her low lip calmly and prepared the notebook for Luhan noting it again. By the chance, Suli passed by and came to them.

“Is he still stupid? Oh god.. I can’t believe it..” she pouted and stared at him contemptibly.

“Because he is just a kid. He needs time to study more..” replied Sica.

“Kid? He is 23 already..” shouted Suli.

“Omma, this witch is so scary. Take her away :’( ” Luhan moved quickly to sit on Jessica’s thigh, and other arms were holding her neck.

“It’s alright baby…. I’m here to protect you..” Sica patted his hair gently, turning back to Suli

“He is in his 5 years old time… You should understand him.. Don’t shout at him like this..”

“These are your fault Jung Sooyeon… You made my future husband become like this… Oh no.. he shouldn’t be my future husband anymore.. How come awesome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter