Loutish Guy

Crusty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crusty Love

Boys never realize how much one thing can hurt a girl.

Chapter 1: Loutish Guy

 

Have you ever felt rejected? How much it hurt?

To love somebody who will never looks back to you?

It’s not only a reject, but also looks down your love.

Do you feel shame when you are trying to chase your crush first?

It would be common to the guys but it’s a shame to the girls who start first.

The girl who tries to win over a loveless guy to her, that is called shameless girl.

What the hell of earth never gives the girls fairness?

 

Jessica was sitting on bleacher in the basketball hall, watching the basketball contest between Class A & Class B. Honestly, it was not her hubby at all to watch that such a kind of game. She would ignore if that someone she wanted to see, wasn’t there. It’s Kris or her crush. She seemed trying really hard to be one of his fangirls too, stalking his news and doing anything around him. Still she got ignore. She knew it clearly that Kris would never forgive her anyway but she just wanted to make up her regret. She couldn’t help herself to fall for anyone else beside him.

“Stupid.. Do you know how to play basketball?” Choi Minho, one of the popular students in the school screamed out to his contestant after Kris’s head was hit by a ball. Most of female students including Jessica, started cursing the students in Class B because they hurt Kris.

“What do you do? You will call those birds to fight us? Asi… Class A has only pretty face students..” the guy in class B, was jealous and annoyed of the Class A guys’ popularity. Kris couldn’t help himself out of the war between them while he wasn’t alright at all. Thus, he chose to leave the game. However, he didn’t leave his interest with the girl who he saw, would follow him.

“Taemin! If you see someone coming to find me, just annoy her to make her not come to me.. okay thanks in advance.” He said while preparing his stuffs in the bag, and left their place quickly. He wished not to see that annoying girl again. She was exactly a stalker. Sometimes, he was really glad that he had been rejected by her in the elementary school. If not so, he would have a boring girlfriend for now. He couldn’t be serious in relationship anymore, it was not his style.

“You… again..” he cooed when he met her in the back of school. Jessica was really a perfect stalker and she knew him too much clearly than himself. All of his thoughts never avoided from her skillful stalking.

“Would you leave me alone? Please Please Please..” he almost pushed his head to hit with the wall in order avoiding from this world.

“Yah Li Jiaheng! I told you already that you never avoid from me unless we are together couple ^,^” she tried really hard to be a stick face girl maybe? The more he rejected, the more she tried. She would never be believed that she became like this because of lovesickness.

“Oh Mss. I told you many times not to call me that kind of name. I changed my name already. Please it’s Wu Yifan or Kris. Okay???” he felt annoyed to see her kept following him everywhere like this.

“okay Li Jiaheng.. ^o^” she grinned.

“I wish I wasn’t alive in this world.” He pouted; walking pass by emotionlessly and left Jessica following him all along.

 

In the restaurant

“Hey Eunjung… mind to join me for lunch…?” the grinning Kris, suddenly called a girl who passed by his table. She is Eunjung, the student of art class. She was also popular with her innocent beauty, that what made Kris trying to chase her all times, still he got ignore. Eunjung was also well known as a hater of player and she never noticed him in her eyes even once.

“Didn’t yesterday you have lunch with Kim Yura?” she smirked and passed by.

“Aigoo, why she kept being cool in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter