Kris

Crusty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crusty Love

Be a selfish to choose your love

Final Chapter

2 Years later

Jessica Pov:

Years passed by soon after I graduated from the college. I’m currently working for my dad company in business communication between an International company and ours. The heck I get annoyed is, the company I am contacting is Wu- Enterprise. Who care about the complicate contract request of that company? The most annoying thing to me, I have to face a playful vice president Wu Yifan or the CEO’s son. He always uses his ert eyes to stare at my short skirt or teases me around in the important council meeting. However, he should have been care how people around us would judge.

“Is there any problems with this project? I’m willing to set up things more when I go back to our company.” I stood up and prepared some documents to be answered.

“I think your work is done well. We are glad to collaborate with your company.” CEO Wu said, closing the project document and sending a sweet smile.

Yes, he is always a respectful guy who I ever see. He doesn’t care if I am too young to be in this council and always motivates me that young people will increase their creative ideas more than old people. He is always waiting for me to come up with new project and he would give me some advices if there were any mistakes. This is the reason that I want to be in the meeting so long besides facing to the player vice president here.

“Thank you, CEO Wu.. so I am telling this meeting is finished now.” I said and organized all documents into my bag.

“Why so quickly? I’m still curious yet..” Kris spoke out again, rolling his eyes around me.

I guess, he wanted to tease me around again.

“Excuse me? What’s your problem about my project?” I turned to him and asked.

“It’s not about your project, but you..” he played his pen and smirked to me.

I sighed. He would always embarrass me in front of the public? I bit my low lip, trying to calm down with him.

“So what’s about me? Did I explain unclearly or what?”

“I wonder if you can go out for lunch with me this afternoon, because I’m hungry now… girlfriend..” he stood up, snaking his arm around my shoulder in front of those old men with a smirk.

“Wu Yi Fan… be respectful in front of them..” I gritted my teeth and glared at him.

“Haha… young man is always like this. Enjoy your date, kids.” Those business people giggled and walked out the room as patting Kris’s shoulder.

“You embarrassed me, remember it.” I kicked his leg and left the meeting room too.

“Ouch… Sooyeon, wait for me.” He moaned, shaking his leg and running after me.

We were in elevator. Kris quickly clicked the button to underground to get our car.

“Business is business, you shouldn’t have messed between our relationship in our work. I’m regretting to confirm this project, or it should have been Soojung instead.” I murmured while we were waiting for the elevator to the underground.

Of course, I and Kris are in relationship for two years already. Since the day Luhan left, I was really hard to choose between him and Kris. Luhan did things for me a lot but I couldn’t give him a loyal love. I love another man beside him. I was a cruel . I couldn’t be a nice angel to pretend myself anymore, as I admitted the truth. I was really thankful to Luhan to give this chance for me to make up things.

You know, to me Luhan was a memorial person whom gave me a very beautiful memory. He is just someone who passed by my life and left a smile on my face. It was like how Kris felt to Chorong.

Luhan always cheered me up when I was sad. And there was a big thing he taught me, it was how selfish love needed to be. After he left, I could be independence and choose things I thought it was right to me and no need care about the others.

Unfortunately I am thinking now if Kris was a bad choice for me. He is exactly a ual harassing alien. He is annoyed me even the work time. Who care if he plays around till everyone knows we are a couple? Public couple? I’m embarrassed T-T

“You are cute when you are mad. You know it?” he winked, leaning his hand on the wall and downing to close me.

“You are good at pissing me off…” I planned to kick his leg again, but he quickly moved it away.

“Hey, this style is too old already…” he mocked when the door was opened. Luckily, he is still alive, the door saved him.

“Baby… let make up things.  Don’t be so mad baby… you are getting older now..” he picked my cheeks and dragged me out from the elevator. However, his cuteness always cut down my anger… Because I love love love love love love himmmmm….

As soon as I got at the mall and passed by many stores there, I saw a lot of Luhan posters for sport shop’s advertisement. Of course, Luhan increased his popularity now. No one could expect that he allowed by his family do join one of the famous Chinese soccer clubs and he made a lot of money because of his outstanding skill in soccer.

Auntie was a current CEO of Xi Enterprise in China, and also the best partner with Mr. Xi after their companies were combined together. In fact, that place should have been Luhan’s. However, auntie started considering her son now, and let him do his soccer career for years before he started officially run their company.

Luhan for now, he looked fresher and hopeful in his goal. I have been watching his games too, I could say that he was perfect.

“Quit staring to another man while you are with your boyfriend.” Kris said calmly, bothering to grab my cheeks and moved my face from the poster.

“You are jealous even a poster? Mr. Wu” I laughed with his angry birth face.

“You want me to break out your favorite DVD of his soccer game here? You hide it under your bed and secretly watched him all along.” He said.

“Yah… What do you do in my room?? You, ert.” I beat his shoulder.

“Do what? I’m your boyfriend, and I have right to check your room if you hide things behind me…” he pouted.

“This is too much…”

“And now tell me what are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter