Book Addict Xi Luhan

Crusty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crusty Love

Sometimes, addicting in doing something is a way better

 to make yourself busy not to be overthink unnecessary stuffs. 

Chapter 2: Book addict Xi Luhan

 

Luhan; the top 1 of outstanding student, he normally stayed away from the other as left himself being a mystery person. He was seen rarely as the class finished he disappeared too. Sometimes he was thought as the school ghost guard. However, these were just his rumors. Not mean, Xi Luhan was kind of that mean guy. He was just unlike from the others. He joined math club, while most of male students joined basketball, football, swimming or some sport club. He was never seen with his friends after the math club, and he was always with his book. It can be said that he read book all day and every moment. Although he had meal or anything else, it seemed like he was dating with the books instead of studying hard.

“How come you dropped from the tree? What were you doing there?” Jessica repeated her curiousness again, scanning around his face. She just realized that he was also handsome and she never noticed him before since she was busy to stalk Kris. His eyes were gentle, his long nose and pink lip were kissable. She couldn’t help herself to move her eyes from his beauty, but it was just a little tasteless because his face was really crusty.

“I was having a peaceful time to read my book, but you destroyed everything.” He frowned, downing to pick up his book with patting some leafs from it.

“Reading the book on the tree? Seriously? Don’t tell me if you are in love some female monkeys there.. You are weird. Yes this is what I heard. But I never imaged that you are too weird like this…” she hadn’t finished her sentence yet, the weird Luhan left already. It was like what she said really annoyed and unnecessary.

“Yah this guy.. what did he just act to me?” she felt annoyed again, looking at his cold back. Weirdly, she awaked that she was in anger with Kris but how come she forgot all everything in the past few minutes?

 

In an active class, Jessica decided to avoid her thoughtful of Kris, noticing Luhan’s action instead. That didn’t mean she change her crush okay? She just felt weird and moved her interest to that weird guy. She wondered how that guy lived without talking and staying with the others. Luhan seemed focusing on the lesson much, downing his head and kept writing. Jessica eyed to his action every minutes since the class started. Suddenly there was a mosquito coming, and biting his nose. But that guy stayed still doing nothing as he tried to complete his sentence first before patting the mosquito away.

“Seriously? Haha…” Jessica mocked a little with his stupid action. She didn’t know why she felt like he was really a joker and she mocked till her stomachache began.

“What’s for?” Tiffany threw a glare to her partner weirdly.

“Have you ever seen Luhan talk to anyone?” she tried to hold her laugh, focusing on her curiousness.

“Luhan? Didn’t you give up on Kris already?” Tiff rolled her eyes with the question.

“No, that is different story. I’m just curious about him.” She bit her lip, getting reaction after Kris was mentioned while she was in good mood. Tiff was really a bad mood maker for her, thought Sica.

“I have seen he talks to teachers.” She nodded.

“No, I meant somebody else besides the school officers. I meant kind of friends okay?”

“Heechul, Kim Heechul the senior in math club. They are close friend.”

“Oh he still has friend.” Sica nodded to herself. Maybe she thought him too bad, however; he was still a human who needed friendship.

 “And his fiancée, Choi Suli. She’s in Class A of art. I heard that they are going to marry soon, maybe in these few months.”

“Oh he also has a lover? Haha maybe I was imaging by myself if he is a stone; no friend no love.”

“That is forced married, Sica. Luhan doesn’t mind at her at all. Even they talk, just he asks her to leave him alone. Exactly, he was close to Heechul only.” Tiff bit her pen, rolling her eyes happily. She was really happy to gossip somebody. In that moment, Jessica had a new view of her friend; looking at her and thinking if this girl was really the Queen of Information. She knew a lot as Mr. Google. No, it meant she is really Mss. Google now. Sica named her in her mind.

“Perhaps, he is gay.” She whispered, feeling sad if that she thought was right. The guy with a perfect beauty, became a gay in her imagine. How sad the earth was!

“Jessica, you can’t say that. You can mark anyone as gay, but not him.” Tiff frowned, against her friend’s idea.

“Yah I can smell fangirling here..” she friend, with a mock.

“No, I’m not his fan either. But I just feel sorry for him to being a robot for his family. His life is so dramatic.”

“What’s about?”

“Hey the two girls, what are you talking about?” the scream from the teacher, made the two friends separate. Jessica quickly opened the book of her lesson page while Tiff took her pen, quickly started writing.

……………..

Although the weekend is the day off for some common class, for Jessica’s class was different. She had to study math part time in the evening class for this semester. The class started from 6 pm to 8 pm. Okay it could be said also a nigh class. Today, Tiff asked permission to the teacher for a weekend with the reason being sick. In fact, she had a blind date with her guy on the internet. Jessica knew it and she had told her to be careful already. By leaving Jessica alone in the bored subject, she didn’t even focus on the study as well. Jessica looked at the sky through the window. It was going to be somber. She felt annoyed during this cause too much.   In steed of looking at the window, she finalized noticing the solitary Luhan. She was really curious if he never felt annoyed without any friends to talk. Luhan sat at the place where was far away from the others, and never left his interest to anyone. Jessica just felt bad for him after she knew his story from Tiff.

One, Luhan was grown up to always solitary. His family had only this child, so they put all their purpose on this guy’s shoulder. Start from the primary school to college, he had only few friends. He had been better in the elementary and high school for being an Exo member with his friends. After that he had left, because he hadn’t wanted his family upset. Day in day out, okay Xi Luhan lived in a family’s goal. His parents had divorced since he had been a kid but they were still friend and his mom sometimes visited him. She arranged him her niece, Choi Suli to keep in touch both family. The reason Luhan didn’t reject it because he wanted to make his mom happy. Moreover, his granny (his dad’s side) always wanted her grandchild to have a family before she passed away. Luhan had to get the good result all times for the family’s price. Well, it kindda if he lost even a score, his mom would cry as a river. All the heavy problems were hid in his chest and never released out. This was the reason he kept reading different books to make him avoid from being tired of his life.  

 

The math teacher told the students to work pair for 30 minutes. Jessica moved her chair to be Luhan’s partner by herself. That startled the classmates including him.

“Hi” she just grinned to him but she received only his dry face.

“I can do it alone. I don’t need partner.” Said he coldly and kept focusing on his exercise.

“Whatever, you do it alone. I just want to share the same points with you hehe..”

“……………” he was silent and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter