Date

Crusty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crusty Love

Sometimes, you can’t avoid what is supposed to happen immediately.

You are not a god.

Chapter 4: Date

 

Next days after Jessica’s birthday, she felt headache for being drunk too deeply last night. She couldn’t even remind how she had been taken to home. Her aunt had scolded her this morning to being a soak girl at night. That made she feel bad for herself, swearing not to do it again. She had been told that Tiff had sent her home after the party, so she wanted to thank her so much. But Tiff was absent for the first class and Yuri too, without telling her. Maybe they skipped the class together? This was what she thought. What bad friends! How come they left her to study alone?

The first class ended, Taeyeon who was in another class went to hers in a hurry.

“Jessie.. come on.. I am planning it already..” she dragged her out immediately like they were running from the world war.

“Stop it… Taeng… What’s wrong? Where are we going?” the girl was curious, stopping her step against her friend’s pull.

“Don’t you remember what we promised last night?” Taeyeon turned back to get her friend’s eyes connect. But Jessica waved her head innocently. She really didn’t know what Taeyeon was trying to do.

“Oh my poor baby Jessie. You told me to introduce your dating partner. Now I made it already. He is waiting for you outside… so please…” Taeng began to pull her again but Jessica stayed still as a stone, showing up her surprise line.

“What did we promise? Seriously?” she got shock.

“Yes, don’t tell me if you don’t want. You have to meet him anyway or my price will go down.” Taeyeon seemed knowing her friend’s meaning by looking up on her eyes.

“But Taeng… I was drunk. How come you trust the drunk girl like this? Oh my….”

“No Sica please… date him first… and you can decide it later if you want to continue. But I think you must like him for being a cute guy… Come on…” she strongly dragged her out. Jessica couldn’t destroy her friend’s kindness. Thus, she gambled this for her friend. She would try to date a new guy? She hoped if he could remove Kris from her memory.

The guy was standing under the tree with similar appearance. Jessica was dragged to him, facing the tall guy surprisingly.

“Lee Jinki?? O_O” she almost couldn’t say his name out, getting shock till her face was pale. What the hell this just happened! The one, who Taeng found for her, was Kris’s basketball teammate, the leader of SHINee Lee Jinki.

“Hi Sica… Hi Taeng ^^” he smiled sweetly to two girls.

“You guys know each other? Wow that is cool then… I think your relationship will work out.” Taeng clapped her hand happily for being a cupid marked their love.

“But he…” she hadn’t completed her sentence yet, Taeng interrupted it “Enjoy together… Jinki, please take care of my Sica ^^” she didn’t even say but also pushed her friend to him before she took her leave.

“Taeng!” Jessica called her in order begging not to leave her alone.

“You are scared to stay with me? ._.” what Jinki said, made her feeling sorry.

“Not at all… I just felt weird… since you know about me too clearly…” she answered, not even dare to face him. Jinki giggled with her cute act, feeling curious if Kris never noticed this girl. For him, Jessica was cute in his eyes, including how she tried the best to chase a guy. Sometimes, he wished he had been Kris for protecting this girl. That was really unbelievable. Jessica usually came to his basketball club, and took his first love. He had begged Taeng who was his neighbor to give her a chance to close her friend and now he reached his goal. He wasn’t sure if he could return her eyes to him because he knew she loved somebody else. However, he still wanted to make his move for the first try.

“You meant Kris? Haha… that’s okay.. We can get each other later… Don’t make Taeng hopeless.” He mentioned Taeng’s name to fill his hidden purpose. Jessica just nodded shyly, and they took a walk with some chats. For only 10 minutes, they directly got along. Jessie found out his cuteness and she was really happy with this guy. She really thanked Taeng to consider her as well, sending this cutie guy to destroy her stress. Jinki asked Jessica exchange their phone numbers and she responded it too. That really made his day.

The second class started. She finally saw Yuri attended the class but Tiff hadn’t come yet. So Yuri took a seat at Tiff’s place.

“Where is Tiff? Didn’t you both skip the class together?” she asked her friend during the teacher’s explanation.

“No, I just did my own business for you. I didn’t go with her. Maybe she is going with her boyfriend.” Yuri replied while she was copying the first class lesson from Jessica’s book.

“She skipped a class for her date again? She missed the class a lot since she dated. Should I report her mom? But Yul… what you said at the moment, business for me?” she was full of curiousness with her friends’ weirdness today.

“It’s your birthday’s special gift kekekeke… I finally asked my cousin to out with you successfully…” she bit the pen happily, being proud with what she had done while missing the first class. Yuri hadn’t been anywhere but she had gone to beg her cousin to date her friend.

“Cousin? What’s wrong with your cousin?” Jessica’s back suddenly became frozen. She wished nothing would have been happened again like Taeng.

“Yes, you approved me to date my cousin, now I am planning it. He is going to wait for you after this class.” Yuri blinked her eyes cutely.

“Date again? Yuri.. but….”

“No but! Girl…. I will hate you if you reject my cousin. We both will end our friendship too. I’m doing it for your sake.” Yuri’s serious face and dead glare zipped up . She cooed in her mind hardly. She had made big mistake when she had been drunk.

Jessica really wanted to scream out loudly as soon as she saw Yuri’s cousin. It was Choi Minho, face of SHINee basketball team. Should she pretend to faint here? Yuri seemed giving her a big boom the same as Taeyeon. They were all Kris’s friends. She didn’t even have to date with Jinki but another one, Minho.

Minho was in sport clothes, seeming like he had just completely practiced it. Now he was in the public running area for waiting the two girls.

“Oppa this is my friend, Sooyeon… I told you this morning already..” she pulled Sica to close to her cousin, grinning and being proud with this suitable couple. Minho and Jessica looked good together in her eyes. She felt so good.

“Your friend??” Minho asked for being serious again with his frown while Jessie was standing like an ice rock in between these two relatives. Her back was frozen as she didn’t dare to look at Minho, knowing if he knew her more clearly than the innocent Yuri. For god’s sake, Jessica usually went to SHINee basketball club to find Kris, so she was well known as Kris’s stick face stalker. That embarrassed her much.

“Yes, Oppa! Please take care of her… You and she will get along soon… Don’t waste my kindness.. Bye good luck you both..  ” Yuri waved her hand with showing a sunflower grinning on her face, slowly left the new couple which she had shipped.

Jessica stayed still as she couldn’t move her step for being embarrassed with Minho.

“You want to try dating a new guy?” that was a question from his mouth, made Jessica’s heart attack.

“No, I didn’t mean to do that. But I accidentally promise with Yul… I don’t know how to explain it..” she shook her hair, showing him her stupid act and kept voiding his look.

“Doesn’t she know about you and Kris?” he asked while he was busy preparing his sport stuffs in his bag, not bothering to look at her eyes connect. He could feel if she was nervous with him.

“Yes she does. But she doesn’t know if you are his friend.. maybe…” she bit her low lip, watching how Minho ignored her. She guessed that guy must have been forced by Yuri to date her. She sensed it, he didn’t like her either.

“I think we should confess Yul that we can’t work on. I understand you…” she began to take her leave, planning to confess her friend although she would be kicked.

“Who said if I don’t like you?” Minho’s word returned Sica to face him again, seeing how his raised his eyes brow to her seriously but she felt so bored with his poker face. It annoyed him, like she was talking to the robot of SHINee.

“You meant….?”

“We shouldn’t waste her kindness. We can try it together..” he smiled.

Kyaaaaa…. Jessie really wanted to be out of this world. What a mess date between her and SHINee? This deal was so big to her.

Since Minho loved playing sports, he told her all his favorite moments with sports too. Jessica also shared her interest to him though.

Tonight she was busy all night to reply Jinki and Minho’s messages in the same time. Instead of feeling nervous, she also enjoyed with their fun too. Jinki was such a cute and sweet guy with every words he sent to her, opposite from Minho’s crusty taste who was always bring the sports in their conversation. She secretly named him as the second Luhan. Hahaha….

She suddenly missed how she talked to her robot friend, Xi Luhan. It was gone for a while that their friendship was hiatus. Luhan looked so tired these days. Every time he was in class, he only hid his face on his table like trying to avoid his vampire face from the others. Yesterday he had returned her manga books, keeping in her locker not handing her directly.

“I should have a chat to him after this crazy stuff passed by…” the crazy stuff she mentioned was the messy relationship between her and the two SHINee members. Jessica messed her hair crazily, dropping herself to the bed as a person who had been shot by a gun.

“I’m dead now…  I can’t image what would happen on tomorrow..” she closed her eyes slowly.

Next morning, she went to the class as soon as Tiff hurried to grab her wrist to face her immediately.

“Jessie… I finally did it for you… oh my dear I have a special gift for you… It doesn’t waste my absent yesterday… I was born to be your bestie for god’s sake.” Tiffany jumped happily, pulling innocent Jessica in to her hug.

“What happened to you? Tiff… You were absent yesterday but returned with a weird sign..” Jessica tried to be out of her friend's huge hug hardly. Tiffany finalized freed her friend again, but still her face was full of smile. Jessica felt unusual with her act, because Tiff’s sign was no different from the two friends’, Taeng and Yuri yesterday.

“Tiffany… I meant… in my birthday… did you make a promise to find a new guy to date me?” her voice was shaking, feeling a afraid if she had to date the guy Tiff found for her. Or maybe he was the one of SHINee? She’s dead now…

“No, we didn’t…” Tiff’s short respond made her relief breathe. Luckily, Tiff didn’t give her a hard time like the two friends.

“Because I know you will be never interested in anyone beside Kris..” Tiff continued.

“I’m really thankful to being your friend, Tiff. You know me more than the others…” smiled Sica.

“So I went to clear everything with Kris and now he agreed to date you… Don’t lose this chance Jessie… This evening after class, he will go to take you for your first date.. Isn’t it cool right?” she jumped happily, while Jessie’s face got paler.

“Tiff…. What you meant….?? I can’t understand…” her heart was close to dead after hearing those stuffs from her friend’s mouth. Dating with Kris was always her dream. She would be happy if she didn’t have anything messy relationship with the two SHINee Jinki and Minho. God really joked on her life. What if all of them found out? She got scared more than cheer.

“Don’t be too happy… You shocked now? Take it easy, girl. Prepare for your date tonight… my girl..” Tiff pushed both of their bodies to the class together happily.

………………..

After class, Jessica decided to face Kris and ask all the exact answer if she got confused or something. She went to SHINee club nervously, trying to avoid from the two Minho and Jinki. Minho was reading the book on the bleacher, smiling to her when she came.

“Hi Sica..” it was his first greet, making all teammates in the club notice the girl coming.

“Hi…” she grinned dryly and threw her eyes to Kris who was practicing the basketball with the other members, but accidentally shared the eyes connect with Jinki.

“Hey Sica…” Jinki waved his hand, smiling to her. She signed and murmured in her heart if everything got to break out.

“Hi… I’m coming to clear something with Kris and my friend…” she told them, mentioning Tiff’s name to hide her real purpose. Thus, the two men would never discover if they were being fooled.

“Wow… don’t tell me if Kris dates your friend… Which one?” asked Jinki.

“Tiffany…” Sica sent him a dry grin again.

“So you are alright?” he stared at her pitifully. Although they were dating, Kris was her crush too. This made Jinki feel sorry for her.

“I guess so…” Jessica shook her hair shyly. She wasn’t a good liar but the unstoppable stuff made her become such a cheating woman.

“Aren’t you dating, Hyung? I don’t mind the other’s business. You should show up your girlfriend to us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter