Truth or Dare

Crusty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crusty Love

It seems like the more you care, the more you have to lose

Chapter 11: Truth or Dare

 

Hwang Miyong is well known as Tiffany, the queen over boys for her birth’s sake. Beside her nick name as Miss. Google which was named by Jessica, her beloved friend for her information place; Tiff on another side had been a player before she started a regular relationship with her current boyfriend, Nickhun. For her many experiences about dates, she seemed like the professor of love. Every time, her friends got problem, they always asked her to solve. Of course, maybe this was a kind of her skillful ability. Tiffany used to dream to become an advisor in a radio program to be asked for advice by broken heart teens. Solving the causes and returning the couples to back together, was the happiest work she always wanted to do.  Therefore, this might have been the reason she had tried to ship Kris and Jessica together since she had known, that brat loved him damn much.

Love is always interrupted by a drama between two people although they trusted each other much, however the truth wouldn’t be 100 % all the time; for example, the result of Kris and Jessica.

Tiffany was blinking to the cold princess Jessica whom was busy to note the lesson during the class. She knew it wasn’t her habit to be a study hard student since they had been friend in the first year of college. After she had been told, Jess and Kris had a big fight to quit dating; like a stone plopping on her head for the name as cupid for this couple. She just felt bad when Sica suddenly turned into a cold and quiet girl, and there was no her boyfriend. Some feeling, she wanted to punch that jerk’s face to revenge for her friend. Thinking clearly, it wasn’t the best choice to solve the problem with her anger. What she needed to do now, was the two people could talk to each other and solve the confusion.

“Yul, do you have any ideas to make up her problem? I meant Jessica..” Tiff nudged her seatmate when she was reading the lesson silently.

“What’s problem? I saw she was perfect fine.” Yuri turned to her, rolling her eyes.

“Don’t use your eyes to look at people, but your scene. Don’t you see Jess suddenly changed after they had a fight.. well I used the word fight.. since they haven’t official broken up yet.. Well look at her action these days, she read books a lot… and suddenly became a study hard student? She refused to go out with us and stay in the library all the time. She always smile all day and pretends like nothing happened.. Isn’t it too sad to see her like this?” Tiff started telling all the action she had noticed her friend all along to Yuri.

“Excuse me Tiff? Is study hard student in your dictionary a sad one? I think she should have broken up with that jerk for a long if I had known she would have spent her time to study like this…” replied Yuri with a smile. Of course, it was from the beginning that Yuri didn’t like Kris. She still thought her cousin, Minho was better to be with Sica.

“Yah… Kwon Yuri..” Tiffany immediately gritted her teeth annoyingly before she continued her word “Don’t you think if living in a lie is hurt much? You also know Sica trying to pretend herself not to mind. I’m okay if she truly studies hard but what we see isn’t like that. She tries make us think if she is fine enough.. For our friendship, we shouldn’t have left her alone.”

“So what you want to do?” Yuri bit her low lip as started to understanding Jessica’s feel.

“Make them back together…” said Tiffany.

“Krissica again? Hey are you out of mind? You also know that Jessica is already Luhan’s wife. Isn’t it too bad for her image?” Yuri started drawing something in her book’s page boringly, while discussing things with her friend.

“But Jessica loves Kris..”

“Wait… can I come up with a new idea? How about Lusica? I see Luhan is better than Kris.. Make her fall for him, maybe the best choice to wait for that jerk returns. And Luhan is also a nice guy. Moreover, he is already her husband. Falling in love with her own husband, it’s easy..”

“Which part of him better than Kris? I don’t see anything here..” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“One, gentleman, outstanding, cool, handsome, serious and…” Yuri started counting, but it seemed hard for her to find his goodness since that guy was too cold to be a good man. Still she found him better than Kris for sharing the similarity with her cousin.

“Wait… Don’t you try to tell me if that poker face guy is better than the awesome Kris? I admitted he is nice but it doesn’t mean his personal characteristic was better than Kris. Being with Luhan? I guess Sica would die for his cold attitude’s sake. Hey… but isn’t that your reason to stay at Luhan’s side?” Tiff cooed immediately when she found out something.

“What? -.-” Yuri made her poker face to her friend, since when she became the second Luhan? It annoyed Tiff.

“Don’t tell me if Luhan is a good guy for sharing the same emotion with your cousin? Poker face guys -_-;” Tiff blinked.

“I saw it was cute and handsome ^0^”

“Everyone has the same personality like your cousin, is all nice guys???” Tiff recalled the question again.

“Why not?” Yuri asked innocently.

“Dead… you are too deep in your cousin’s poker face charm.. -__- I don’t see anything nice here.. quit your idea… I gonna to make up for Kris and Jessica anyway… Do you want to join me?”

“……….. like I care?” Yuri pouted and turned back to her lesson.

“Confirm my mission first, yes or no?” asked Tiff again.

“Yes Yes Yes Yes… whatever, if she is happy…” Yuri gave up her idea for the first time because she really loved Sica as her own sibling. Although the man she loved, Minho; she still could share to her. Why not she need to join Tiff to make up her story?

……………….

Jessica, a girl had been always having a smiling face all the time as she had never given up on her purpose easily for the real situation in the time she had tried to chase her crush till getting success. She had spent her 7 years to love that guy, and never leaving this dream. It seemed like she used to be hurt by him a lot and she had always been fine. For this time, it was different.

Jessica herself felt like her soul had been destroyed since the broken heart night. She got tired or no more power to against the problems anymore. Maybe she should find her away to move on, start from now.

It had been 3 hours, 34 minutes and 2 seconds that she had been sitting in the school garden and playing with the grasses emotionlessly. That was how Luhan counted the time while he was watching that girl from the corner. That girl was so serious now, and he never saw how she became serious like this before.

If you looked into the dark eyes of the tall man at the corner, you must see something there which you couldn’t get or describe how that guy was thinking. Of course, he always used those dark eyes to look at the girl all the time but his face didn’t reach any emotion to let people sense him.

“Luhan?” suddenly a fragile voice from a girl behind interrupted his day dream, as turning back to her. It was Tiffany, Jessica’s bestie.

“I just passed by. If you want go to her, you can now. Don’t mind me..” the guy quickly made up his excuse to avoid from Tiffany’s google mine.

“That’s okay to see you. I have something to ask you too..” smiled the girl, letting the guy blinked curiously.

“Would you be free at the weekend? I would like you invite you to my trip with our friends in the new resort of my family.”

“………….” Luhan’s reaction seemed feeling bored to hear this invitation and Tiffany knew already how his personal was… Luhan might reject her as well; however, she just asked for being formal to him.

“That’s okay if you can’t. I just don’t want Jessica go alone.. because I am planning to invite her…” she hadn’t said it completely yet, the guy cut off.

“Tell me the detail about it, I will make up my schedule now for your trip.” His respond made the girl blinked more. That was expected answer ever. Really? He is going to join a trip with them?? Maybe the next day, one planet would plop to hit the earth.

“The trip will be on Yeojwacheon stream. I guess it would be a perfect trip there for two days..”

“I see, thank you.” He smiled for the first time to her and made his leave.

“What?? Did he just smile at me?” Tiffany exclaimed and her eyes kept blinking till his back disappeared.

Luhan was really something… he was weird today or maybe he was sick? He talked to her, he accepted her invitation and he smiled to her… this made scene. He never did that before…

In soon, Tiffany threw her curiousness away, and walked toward the lonely girl Jessica whom kept playing with the grasses. She plopped her to touch the grasses, as sit next to her friend.

Jessica slowly raised her head to see her friend, changing her emotionless face to a smile immediately.

“Oh Tiff.. you are here too?”

“…………” Tiffany looked into those eyes, getting the sense that her friend tried to be fake now. Her smile was sad for her.

“Quit your pretending.. don’t you think if it’s too tired to be innocent all the time..?” asked she.

“What do you mean by?” Jessica turned a question to her friend back.

“About Kris and you…”

“Sorry, who Kris is?? I remember we don’t have classmate with that name..” she looked away, continuing her pretend.

“You are sure if you are okay now? Avoiding is not a good choice to solve the problem. You will end up with hurting yourself. Trust me, Sooyeon. I am Tiffany, a person who is always by your side. I never want you to be hurt. You have to stand up and face all the problem.. And you can decide it later if you get his clear answer. However, you two still can be made up..” the warm friend put her hand on her shoulder in the meaning to understand.

“But… what should I do Tiff? I’m afraid to lose him if I keep talking more… It hurts me enough when we both became like this. I ruined everything.. I shouldn’t have said those words to him at that night… I’m scared now.. I don’t want to be a brave girl anymore… or I will lose everything..” Sica hugged Tiffany with dry eyes which had been quit the tear for a week, going on their pouring the water again. She couldn’t help her eyes to hold on this tear anymore… that was too hurt for her to act like nothing happened. Sica wasn’t a kind of strong girl of course and she had a weak feeling like the other girls too. It seemed like, only Tiffany could understand her than the others.

“You are grown up kid, be a lady not a girl. You need to face situation. I promise I would help you behind.” smiled her friend, patting her shoulder softly.

“How?”

“Go to the trip with me. I prepared it for you, special.” She winked her eyes playfully.

……………………

The Yeojwacheon Steam area is well known as one of Jinhae’s best spot for viewing the famous cherry flower blossoms. It has a lot of fun if you visit it in April for spending your whole vocation with cherry blossom. Of course, it is one of the romantic places in South Korea.

 Hwang’s family was also kept as the rich business people in the county too. Mr. Hwang or Tiffany’s father was currently investing in Korean Tourism, this was the reason of a big resort in Jinhae was built. Tiffany invited some of her classmates and a few friends in sport club and different classes as SHINee, Taeyeon, Kris, Jessica, Luhan, Yuri, Heechul, Kyuhyun their handsome class monitor and her boyfriend, Nickhun. As she remembered, she hadn’t invited jerks here, but how dared Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun show up in her resort too? The more surprise moment when Kris invited Chorong and Suho with him too.

Tiffany tried to calm herself to quit all her imagines or it gonna ruin Jess’s happiness. She just patted her friend’s shoulder to comfort her silently. On the other hand, she was planning to separate Kris and Chorong too; therefore, Jessica might have more time to talk with Kris.

“Well, I already prepared the room… but since there are a lot of friends here… the rooms can’t be shared to each people, so we need to share the rooms. One room for two or three people okay??” said Tiffany while everyone was busy to taking their suitcases entering the hall.

“I want to be with Chanyeol…” said Baekhyun.

“Yes.. Baekhyun ah….” Chanyeol hugged his best friend tightly.

“Stop your gay action here, it makes me sick from time to time… --*”  Tiffany cut off and continued “So, Minho Key Taemin are in a room; Baekhyun Chanyeol and Suho are a team. Jonghyun Kris, Nickhun oppa are in a room.. Heechul, Jinki and Kyuhyun were one and Yuri Taeyeon  Me Jessica and Chorong… wait… seemed like there are too many in a room here??? ” Tiffany frowned when she started paring their roommate. There were only 6 rooms in the resort, and the four rooms were already shared still there was 5 people here. Tiffany knew, she couldn’t let Jessica share the room with Chorong, or it gonna worse then.

“It’s already tight for 3 people in a room. If 5 in a room, I guess I can’t even breathe..” Yuri pouted.

“So what about I and Sica shared a room and you three are a room?” Tiffany suggested.

“Sorry…. -_- How about Luhan?”  Chanyeol cut off.

“Yes, my perfect teacher Luhan, you missed him.” Baekhyun added more.

“Yes, I almost forgot..” Tiffany awaked when she saw Luhan was looking at her too and continued “Let put him in your room, if you two really love him that much..”

“Me?? It’s already tight no no no…” Baekhyun waved his head.

“What a mess…! I think you, you and you in a room..” Chanyeol walked toward girl, pointing from Tiffany Chorong Taeyeon and Yuri and continued “And they are spouse, so in a room. This is all right?” the last point is Jessica and Luhan together.

Tiffany started blinking, trying to understand his reasonable organization. It seemed no matter if Luhan and Jessica shared a room… but wait.. how about Kris and Jessica? It was opposite from her plan to make up Jessica and Kris’s problem, if Luhan was put in the between.

“Nooo…. I rejected. All I want this trip is to sleep with Sica, so why I have to share her to him?”  Tiffany fought them back.

“Are you lesbian, Tiffany? -_-” asked Baekhyun.

“I really pity your boyfriend..” Chanyeol threw a glare to Nickhun whom was blinking innocently.

 “You can’t turn our lady into lesbian with you… she is all our teacher’s property..” Baekhyun emphasized.

“Yah.. Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol, let get the hell of my place..” Tiffany couldn’t calm to these jerks anymore. Seemed like, she was pissed off successfully.

“No…. ;PPP” Baekhyun

“Never…” Chanyeol pouted.

“Yah…. I gonna crazy now…”

“It became ChanBaekTiff world war now…” Yuri plopped her to the floor and said out boringly.

“I hate this kind of drama…” Taeyeon followed her friend to sit, and pouted.

“And how about, Luhan me and Tiff share the same room? I think it doesn’t course problems.” Jessica firstly joined conversation.

“Sooyeon…” Tiffany emphasized in the meaning if she broke the plan.

“That’s okay… I think it’s fine..” seriously Sica was really tired for a day and she didn’t wish to talk more.

“Let me take your thing to your room.” Kris didn’t even glance at her, just passed by to grip Chorong’s suitcases in front of everyone.

“You don’t need…” Chorong began to refuse.

“No, come on..” Kris didn’t mind, taking her suitcase and passing by.

Jessica watched them, feeling like a lightning was shooting her head. She felt regret to come here.. Everything wasn’t better but worse.

Tiffany got what her feel, just sighed to release her tired mood. It wasn’t only Tiff, but Luhan could see her hidden pain too and her pain was sharing to him in the moment they left.

“I’m taking your suitcase.” Luhan walked toward his wife, taking her suitcase and going to the room without needing her acceptation.

“Let go to check our room…” Baekhyun and Chanyeol both held Suho’s arms, bringing him away.

“I think I should go too..” Minho said, and they all left two girls Tiffany and Jessica to each room.

“Sooyeon.. it’s just the beginning… I guess it’s bitter first and sweet later..” Tiffany tried to cheer up her friend.

“I know..” Jessica tried to fake a laugh and they both went to the room.

There were two beds in Luhan Tiff and Jessica’s room, one was big for two people and another one was small. Thus, Jessica and Tiffany shared a bed, and another one was for Luhan.

……………………….

In the evening there was a small party for grilling meat and vegetables in the garden of Hwang’s resort. Girls were busy to grill barbeques on stovetop while guys were dancing happily beside Luhan whom stayed away from the other to another place for cutting down the noise.

“Hey guys… they are done..  come to taste..” Tiffany yelled while she was preparing seafood on the table.

“Oh… We are going…” Baekhyun and Chanyeol were the fastest runners to the food’s place; grabbing the food  and putting in their mouths hungrily like beggars whom hadn’t eaten for years already.

“Yah…. I can’t image that I have guests as beggars like them…” Tiffany frowned, realizing the real faces of Chan and Baek.

“But I found it’s cute.. ^,^” Taeyeon unknowingly showed up her smile.

“Regret to reject his love? Eh?” Jinki passed by, throwing her a teased glare.

“Shut up, Lee Jinki… it’s not going to be like that.. never..” Taeyeon stepped on his foot and made his scream.

“Oppa… this is special barbeque for you. I made myself.” Yuri put a few barbeque in her plate and went to Minho. Her smile was full of happy line, it didn’t avoid from Tiffany’s pineapple eyes.

These two cousins must be something~  she thought.

“Your crab is delicious, babe.” Nickhun went to her back, whispering her ear with a warm breath. That made the girls shy to dead.

“Oppa…” she slapped his hand shyly.

“I wanna vomit now… Yeollie…” Baekhyun said when he saw Tiffany’s moment.

“Let go to the toilet, Baekie ah… I will walk you there..” Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter