That is love?

Crusty Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crusty Love

I choose to love you in silence, for in silence I found no rejection.

I choose to love you in my dreams, for in my dreams no one owns you but me.

~ Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Chapter 10 : That is Love ?

 

Last night Sica dreamt about Luhan had kissed her.  She waked up again and got her headache. Luhan kissed her? How dared she have such a dream? If anyone knew it, she would be embarrassed. She cursed the Soju which had soaked her for getting this dream. On another mind, she was light-headed, wanting to sleep again to go on that dream.

“Stupid Sooyeon! Are you out of mind?” She cursed herself and beat her forehead before she got up from the bed.

After finished her bedroom’s organization, the girl went out for finding the others. The living room was empty or nobody was in side home. She frowned and wondered where they were going in this early morning.

For a few minutes later, she could hear some fun noise at the garden of their home. Slowly, she went there and looked through the glass wall to the three guys whom were playing soccer together happily.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun joined together to against the great player Luhan, but still they couldn’t pass him easily.

Luhan laughed for the second time, made the girl smile too.

He finally has friends~  Sica thought.

………………………………

What the earth played a joke to them?? Sica was staring at the two transferred students whom were sitting at the seat behind her. They were Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun and these two guys really transferred from SME to her school for following Luhan as soon as their trip ended.

Today Chan and Baek wore glasses and read the books all day to follow Luhan’s normal action. Since when they become the book addicted like him? That was a joke of the year.

Yuri and Tiffany silently gave them a curious glare in meaning WHAT MADE THESE JERKS HERE WITH US IN THE SAME CLASS? Sica sighed and quit minding of them.

All day, Luhan was annoyed too much. Although he went to read his book in unseen area as the building D, still Baekhyun and Chanyeol accompanied him to read the book together. Luhan was silently reading his book under the tree, his regular place and the two jerks were sitting next to him, raising their heads to look at the same book in his hands too. That made scene. Sometimes, Sica mocked.

…………………

Kris was absent for a week and half week already. Sica just realized it from SHINee and this was also the reason he had no reaction to her absence since he didn’t know if she hadn’t been school either. His call couldn’t be contacted; thus, Sica firstly decided to see him at his home.

The girl stayed still in front of her boyfriend’s home, seeing the whole area and thinking if she should click the bell.

And now no need bother her to do that, Kris already appeared, walking outside the gate to his car and he was about to find his car key, unknowing if his girlfriend was watching him silently.

Sica rolled her eyes and snaking her arms on her chest.

Feeling little weird as he was being watched, Kris turned back to meet her eyes connect surprisingly.

“Sooyeon, you are here?” he returned his car key in his pocket and walked to her instead.

“I’m just worrying if you missed from this world. What happened to you, losing from the school for a week?” she asked in a low tone.

“Be a worried girl to care about her boyfriend cheating?” he teased, blinking at her.

“Don’t joke around… I am just curious.” She bit her low lip and looked at him seriously.

“Why so serious?” he messed her hair and continued “I’m just busy to complete private mission. Don’t miss me a lot, I will be back to school soon.”

“Did I say if I miss you? I am just worried your study..” she tried to hide her embarrassment in  front of this guy with some crusty words which she had learnt from him.

Kris tried to hold his mock when he saw this girl’s similarity. Since when she became like this? Haha it made his day.

The guy didn’t miss so long to take his time, silently grabbing her into his embrace. He gave all his miss sense to her while they were hugging. And Sica knew it. She almost forgot how this moment going on with just two of them. She just held him tight, being peaceful in his chest. He was all she wanted and she wouldn’t let him go anymore.. this was what she needed.

“But I missed you a lot.” He whispered, giving a warm breathe around her ear.

“So why didn’t you call me or pick up my call?” she moved out a little, and glared at him.

“I lost my phone and I was busy around. So I almost forgot myself not to have a phone.. but fine.. tonight I will call you..” he smiled and picked her nose.

“Yah, I’m not a kid.. don’t play my nose again..” she kicked his leg softly.

“But you are my future lady. All of you are mine..” he giggled, going on another topic “By the way, I can’t accompany you around for now. I have a meeting… I’m sorry, Sooyeon ah..”

“That’s okay. Seeing you are okay is enough for me.” She smiled.

“Good luck my lady, see you tonight.” He kissed her forehead gently before going into the car.

Sica stood still and watched him how he left. She trusted him all… not even a little curious anymore..

…………………..

Behind the story, Kris was slowly opening the door and walking to inside the hospital room. He saw Suho was still accompanying the weak Chorong whom was sitting on the bed and staring at him. She was much better these days since Kris came back to look after her. But their relationship meant nothing. For Kris, Chorong was just his memorial person whom he didn’t want to lose. He just did what he could do for her now, and they talked to each other as friends unlike what Suho thought as Chorong and Kris would back together; that why he tried to move on and left himself pain alone. As long as he could see his girl’s smile, that would be enough for him. This was the reason, he rarely came to see her these days in order leaving some times to the two past couple together.

Chorong knew what Suho was thinking, and she just pretended she knew nothing. Honestly, she didn’t want him to waste his time on her a lot. Maybe it was a good choice to let him confuse alone.

Could you imagine that thing? How supposed she still loved her ex after a long separate time? Moreover, she had had another guy to be with. Love was strong but time could change everything. Day after day, she was in love in that bad guy because of the time too. To her, Kris was also a memorial person whom returned her to the past memory years ago. But the foolish Suho really thought if she still loved her ex, so he planned it for her.

 Seeing his friend arrived, Suho decided to make his leave for this two people. He even closed the door for them. Chorong sighed and stared at the door; that attracted the tall guy’s interest.

“You missed him already?” he teased, taking a seat around her bed.

“I have no right to do that..” she had a small smile on her face while looking at him.

“Why not? You should explain him how you are.. Escaping is not the best way. It hurts both of you..” he kept staring at her and finding many ideas to motivate.

“He will have a bright life in the future. It is so wasted to look after the girl who is nearly dead like me.. Somehow, confusion is better. I want him to be like this..” her face was paler, and Kris was sure she was pretending to be strong.

In front of Suho, she looked much better but behind the scene she wasn’t. Chorong knew herself would have less time to stay. Therefore, she didn’t want to leave a huge pain to him, her lover.

“Park Chorong…” the guy frowned.

“Kris please…” she held his hand.

“You got me speechless. I really don’t understand you..”

“Love someone is hard to understand… that is why..” she sighed and rolled her eyes. She seemed finding another topic to release this stressful moment.

“About your girlfriend, how is your relationship now? Don’t I ruin your time?” asked Chorong to her new topic. She knew Kris would be happy to talk about that girl, his first love.

Reminding to the pass years, how Kris and Chorong had met each other. It was like a destiny. After Kris had been rejected by Sica, he had been broken heart. Chorong had been a class monitor whom had used to complain his absence all the time. She had known if Kris had been lovesick and the main point to motivate him stand up again, she had needed to make him move on and loved another girl. She had risked herself in this and started date him. Seriously she hadn’t loved her that much. All she had needed was just, Kris had come to class every day. A year after their date, Suho had tried to chase her. She had felt annoyed at first but ended up loving that bad guy for the time.

“I met her today, but I didn’t tell her about you yet. I just need times to tell her one by one… or she will be jealous.. haha.. that brat…” he smiled when he talked about her.

Seeing how her ex-boyfriend was happy with his new relationship, she could relief for her past fault to him.

“She is a lucky girl.”

……………………….

Next Day

Sica felt so tired to pass herself through many classes to get her class. Last night, she had talked with Kris on phone all night and she had slept in 3 am only. Luckily Luhan had slept in the library; therefore, it hadn't annoyed him. For a few steps to get her class, something was interrupting her suddenly.

Yuri went to block her way, being so serious when they faced to each other.

“What’s up Yul?” asked Sica to her friend.

“You are married with Luhan?” her friend’s question got her back frozen.

“How this word comes up??” she asked shakily. Honestly, she really didn’t want her relationship with Luhan break up. It was going to be a stone between her love to Kris.

“Actually Tiffany told me about this. I’m not sure yet that is why I am coming to ask you..” she responded.

“Tiffany??? Where did she get this?”

“Me??” Suddenly Tiffany appeared at her back and rolled her eyes.

Sica turned back to her to get the respond.

“I heard from Taeyeon..”  said Tiffany without needing the question.

“Taeyeon??” she frowned.

“Baekhyun told me..” Taeyeon whom leant against the wall said.

“WHAT??” she exclaimed.

“Now tell us, Jung Sooyeon. I have been curious so long about you and Luhan… If we are still your friends, just slowly tell us.” Yuri crossed her arms on her chest and walked to Sica, sending her forced glare.

“Yes tell us… nowwww..” Taeyeon smirked.

Sica, quickly stepped back to avoid but Tiffany went to hide her way like a nasty tiger. This time, the innocent animal couldn’t avoid from the hunters as the three ladies anymore. Before her secret discovered, she didn’t miss to curse the two jerks, Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol. How come they guys like them be in the earth?

 

“So… you have hid us for long time…” Yuri bit her lip and beat Sica’s table like a volcano would be happened soon after she had been told about the marriage story.

“Marriage? How about Kris??” Tiffany received her small sad line from Kris. That was too pain to let his girlfriend be his friend’s husband; poor him.

“So Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn’t lie me… Wow… Sica how come you do that? We are friends, aren’t we?” Taeyeon screamed.

“I think it’s not important to tell because it’s a fake marriage.. I don’t love him and he doesn’t love me..” Sica replied in a simple tone while the main character of the topic was coming to the class, and hit her respond.

“Oh my..” Tiffany exclaimed when she saw Luhan was staring at them.

“Luhan..” Sica turned back too and hit with his glare. She didn’t know why suddenly she felt guilty for her respond a few minutes ago.

“I’m taking my books, you continue your chat.” He said coldly, walking pass to get his books and then leaving quickly.

Looking how he left, it seemed like she made a mistake again. However, they were really a fake couple. It was possible to respond the true answer.. just why she felt Luhan wasn’t glade at all?

…………………

In the early evening, Sica tried her best to make up things with Luhan although he didn’t say he was disappointed to her respond. For Sica, she felt guilty by herself unknowingly. Starting from cleaning the room, while he was reading his books on his desk, she wiped the desk and organize books there to get his interest. She didn’t know if Luhan felt so annoyed with her mess around. He only went to the bed for reading instead as leaving the desk for Sica cleaned it. Still she went to cleaned something around there as organized the pillows.

“Can you leave me alone to read the book?” finally the guy couldn’t calm his bored mood, asking her directly.

“Oh sorry… I just clean.. I’m sorry to bother you.. hehe…” she grinned stupidly and walked to the bathroom.

“I’m cleaning bathroom then.. you have a peaceful time now..” she yelled.

“……….” Luhan frowned and kept trying to read his book.

For Luhan, his mood seemed be out of the book. He couldn’t focus his reading for being annoyed from some ing emotion. He couldn’t help himself to avoid from hearing the repeat sentence in the morning..  “I think it’s not important to tell because it’s a fake marriage.. I don’t love him and he doesn’t love me..”

Of course that sentence kept bothering him all day. Why did he need to care what she had told? Because things were really like that; they didn’t have a loved marriage but accidence. For another mood, Luhan always wondered what made his chest tight all the time when he thought of Sica. It was like there was some hidden meaning, he couldn’t understand.

During his dreaming moment alone, Luhan awaked again when Sica went out from the bathroom in wet. Especially, he could see her thin body for the wet clothes.

What the heck that lady tried to do? He cursed his eyes to accidentally look at her as he avoided to glare at the wall instead.

Sica seemed be busy to find her clothes in the closet and she didn’t realize how her appearance looked alike more. Slowly, Luhan had a little dirty mind to glance at her again. Who could calm down? He is also a man, not impossible if he felt that way. It might be not too much to make his move now? She is his wife, and it was reasonable to own that girl.

A few seconds later, Luhan threw all his evil ideas to the toilet. How suppose he had kind of those thoughts? He cursed himself but he couldn’t take his eyes off from his wife. Feeling curious, how dared she make her y move here?

“You later, wear stick clothes.” He told her in a cold tone, quickly going to take his jacket and leaving the room.

“………..?” Sica cut off her busy finding clothes, turned back and frowned to the closed door.

What happened to him anyway?

……………………….

In the busy club which was full of crazy dancers here in the dancing hall, some people drank, some people danced and some made noise. It was the first time that Luhan went to this kind of place.

When people are hurt, stress and bored, they will drink in the night club to refresh their brain?  

This what, he read in the books and saw in the drama series, that why he chose to be here.  He was sitting on the customer place with the bartenders were busy to mix alcohol for the customers. Next to him, was Heechul; his senior or close friend. Luhan always shared his problems to him if only he couldn’t hold them alone.

However, he still didn’t know what made his feeling become sick and weak like this. It was like he was innocent with this kind of feel.

“Does your heart beat fast when you are with her?” asked Heechul while he was accompanying his little friend to drink.

“And my chest is pain unreasonably..” the guy nodded and took another glass in his official poker face, glaring to Heechul.

“You miss her when she is not around, feeling bad when she said she was nothing to you, your heart beat faster when you close to her….” repeated Heechul again

“Something more like, being pain all the time. I felt like I am having a heart attack in this young age. I felt pain.. I can’t even breathe normally if I think of her with her boyfriend.” added more by Luhan and continued with his innocent sound “What happen to me, hyung? Am I going to die? Or should I go to check my heart problem in the hospital?”

“How come a guy like you exists in this earth?” Heechul shook his head and continued to the main point “According to my experience, you are in love.”

“You meant I love her?” Luhan asked unsurely in innocent sound again.

That made Heechul almost threw his head to hit on the wall, avoiding from his embarrass to have this kind of friend. How come he was innocent all everything?

“Yes, you love her.” Heechul calmed his mood, going on his chat.

He sighed, resting for a few minutes before he started another sentence “So what should I do after this?”

“What?? You asked me right?” the senior asked unsurely, being surprising and feeling pity him in the same time. He wasn’t only innocent but also stupid.

“……………” Luhan nodded

“For another last question…” began Heechul.

“………….” Luhan took another glass and silently looked at his hyung.

“Give me an honest question..”

“………….” The guy nodded.

“Have you ever felt when you were with her?”

“………….” The guy only blinked innocently.

“Say something…” said Heechul.

“………. Kind of maybe… I felt it today..” he nodded, accepting his fact.

“What?” Heechul immediately stared at his friend confusingly. He never imaged if his emotionless friend really responded it. How interesting it was now…

“That’s okay. She is your wife and you are her husband… if y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter