29. The Result [Final Chapter]

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Those who were still alive hurriedly brought the ones that were critically injured to the hospital, although most of them were dead in just a guy's hands in one shot. To be honest, I also had no idea how the boys could be weak all of a sudden despite of the training days that they've gone through with torture that no one wanted to mention it.

 

Anyway, the past is in the past. They couldn't be saved anymore.

 

Joohyun, Jinwoo and Chunji brought Mino - yes, he didn't die because Chunji just punched him, not killed him - to the emergency room. They did the same thing to L.Joe. Chunji said he didn't want to be checked as he was afraid with doctors. Jinwoo and Joohyun kept forcing him, but ended up giving themselves up as Chunji would never bored to refuse and refuse stubbornly, until the other two felt like they wanted to just push him in the emergency room and had a medical thingy.

 

The hospital was quite chaotic the moment they arrived with Teen Top members that have already gone and left the world. They decided to let the doctor check their conditions, whether was it confirmed that their best friends were already dead.

 

After all of the injured victims have been placed in the emergency room - with a doctor going to handle every each one of them with a headache - the others took their seats outside and waited for the result. Meanwhile that, they were thinking on how they could do or live without their best friends by their sides.

 

Jinwoo was scared to lose Mino, his best friend. Mino was the one who understood him the most. Mino was the one who thought of the same thing after Seungyoon, that what Taehyun wanted to do was completely wrong and insane. He let out a deep sigh. His cute face didn't show any cuteness anymore. It showed more how upset he felt with his own leader called 'so-good-friend'.

 

Chunji, on the other hand, were worried of Teen Top. Although he worried about L.Joe the most, he did care the other members who had their own, different kinds of personalities. He worried about CAP, who could be the greatest leader but he was the one who died first in Taehyun's hands. He also worried about Ricky, Changjo, and Niel, the three who would always make the group more chaotic.

 

He also thought on how Niel could die and who the hell killed him in such a time. No one has ever saw anyone came in and caught Niel and killed him straight away. Or maybe there was someone who saw it, and that person was the one who dead.

 

Chunji turned his face to the left, just to see Joohyun was playing with her fingers. She was thinking about Teen Top, her buddies who saved her and sacrificed their lives just for her and L.Joe. She was thinking about L.Joe, her fiancé who could no longer live as he had the pain twice in a day. She was also thinking about Taehyun, who did this just to get her heart back.

 

She couldn't believe with what just happened. How she'd never expected Taehyun to act that way. How she'd never expected anyone to disturb her precious day with her fiancé, who she was confirming about her feelings towards him.

 

Two hours have passed, and it was a torture. Jinwoo, who went to the nearest pharmacy in the hospital, came back with things that could cure and heal back the pain on Chunji's face. Joohyun decided not to tell this to Tiffany yet as the girl was having a family meeting and of course, she couldn't disturb the respected moment. She took the out the things from the plastic bag and started helping Jinwoo to help curing Chunji's face.

 

Meanwhile that, the doctor came out from the emergency room. He told everyone that their friends were officially dead, except L.Joe and Mino, who still didn't wake up yet. Chunji cried when he heard the sad news. He knew this was going to happen. But it wasn't his fault, though. What they did at the first place was trying to save the two people, and CAP was the one who really wanted to bring his friends to the war.

 

Chunji now was crying like he could depressed in any time now.

 

Jinwoo, on the other hand, sat beside Joohyun and felt sorry for them. He couldn't believe that the Lee's bodyguard, Taeyong, was helping L.Joe and he was the one who called Teen Top to fight. Maybe if he didn't, the boys wouldn't be dead and they could still see the beautiful world with people around them.

 

Joohyun was crying as well, but not too dramatically as Chunji. He felt bad that her friends died because of her. Because of L.Joe. Because of the stupid Taehyun who suddenly interrupted the best moment that she would ever feel.

 

She would never hesitate to say that she would always hate Nam Tae Hyun to bones.

 

Chunji was figuring out on how to tell their parents about this. How to tell Ricky's mother about this. Her seventeen-year-old son has gone, and his mother would be really angry. He gulped down his throat, trying to calm himself down. He asked Joohyun about it, and the girl straight away replied with confidence.

 

"I will take the responsibility," She said. "It's my fault that all of you are injured. I mean, passed away." She added sadly, before wiped off her tears. She knew how mad the Principle would be. She knew how mad her parents would be. But she should be brave to be honest.

 

Talk about her parents, she decided to call them. She decided to call her grandmother as well. She decided to tell her loved ones that she wanted to apologize for everything that she has done.

 

"Hello, Mummy." She called her mother first, before her mother greeted her back. She let out a hard sigh. "I have something to tell you."

 

"Yes, sweetheart. It must be something about your dinner with L.Joe, right? How was it, dear?" Her mother asked from the other line.

 

"Sorry, Mummy. But we ..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter