2. Engagement

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun’s POV

I went in with my parents and saw Byunghun stood in front of me, froze. He looked shocked . It was not a normal thing because usually, he will fetch me , or hug me , happily. Well, he got to meet his ‘girl’.

 

Park Joo Hyun, you’ve gone too far.

 

“Byunghun-ah,” I called him. “Kwaenchanna?” When I asked him the question, he gulped before back to normal. I could hear our parents laughed. Okay, maybe they laughed because nobody had ever see Byunghun acted that way. It was a new thing for all of us.

 

Finally, after got himself ready, he nodded. “I am,” he replied, shortly before he smiled and ran to his parents. “Thank you appa, omma!” he exclaimed and hugged them. Our parents laughed even harder this time. I was getting even more confused. I think we should bring Byunghun to the hospital.

 

Mummy, or even daddy, could you please tell me what’s going on? Because your 7-year-old daughter was confused – clueless too, I might add.

 

I went to mummy and asked her the question I’ve been wanting to ask. Maybe I asked her innocently, she just smiled. It wasn’t a normal smile, it was more like a teasing smile. Okay, mummy’s back into the game.

 

Seems I was fed up with mummy who didn’t give me any answer, I went to daddy and asked him the same thing. What did I get from him? A laugh, with tears started to fall from his eyes. That was cruel.

 

Could someone who is ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter