7. That Dream Again

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun’s POV

We were on our way to the airport to send our parents who were going back to Korea. Granny finally got a driver for us, so Chanyeol oppa was off duty now. Nobody let out a single word. Even Chanyeol oppa was quiet. Maybe because he was busy with his phone and smiled like an idiot since we got out from our house. Oh yeah. It was none other than his beloved girlfriend, Wendy unnie. They have started to be a couple, I guess.

 

I just glanced at him before turned my head to the left, enjoying the beautiful scenery over and over again. Nobody will get sick to see beautiful sceneries. While my eyes were busy, I was thinking again about the decision. I knew I should be going back with my parents, but… sigh. My greediness got all over me.

 

The perfect blue sky made me relax, so I decided to close my eyes and have a peaceful sleep. Well, not too peaceful because I was in the car so it wasn’t too comfortable. But, I was still gone in my dream.

“Joohyun-ah!”

 

I turned around to see a guy who was looking at me with teary eyes. Who is he? Why is he crying? How does he know my name?

 

And I think I’ve seen him before. A guy, calling my name, with tears in his eyes. And whenever he did it, I’ll turn around and saw him doing the same thing. Again.

 

But this time.. was different.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter