27. The War Begins

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun’s POV

The class was finally over. We, the students who were feeling exhausted with a lot of information have been swallowed, hurriedly packed our things and waved goodbye to our teacher who seemed to be very strict today. He wasn’t in a good mood at all. Maybe he had a fight with his wife.

I’m sorry but I’m just guessing.

“See you tomorrow, Joohyun!” Tiffany waved goodbye to me and Byunghun, who just arrived at our place from where he was sitting at. We waved her goodbye, but I could say it was in a hurry as Chunji, all of a sudden, pushed us all and walked towards Tiffany. The girl seemed to be clueless with his attitude today, and I could tell that she wasn’t really comfortable with this kind of character that Chunji was playing the role so perfectly.

“I bet you want to stay to watch what is going to happen,” Byunghun whispered, as he stood quite close beside me. We were now standing not too far from the soon-to-be lovebirds, after Chunji pushed us and we were now standing with the other members in Teen Top. I agreed with his idea straight away, so did the other members.

“Yes, Chunji? Can I help you?” Tiffany asked, trying to avoid the awkwardness that they were having with many pairs of eyes were watching them. Her face has blushed like she even put it on her face. Obviously, she wasn’t blushing because of the weather. She was blushing because of the guy called Chunji, who she admired in secret, was too close to her right now.

How I wished I could help you now, sweetheart. But you know I couldn’t, right?

“I-I have something to ask you.” Chunji stuttered with his face showed how nervous he felt. The rest of us were preparing for the best scene on Earth, so we took our seats and watched the Romeo-Juliet scene attentively. How we, supporters, showed our great support to the ones that we really loved.

Before Tiffany could get the chance to reply anything, Chunji bent down on one knee, holding a rose in his right hand. The Juliet gasped in shock, getting even redder in the face as heat has filled the air. The Romeo, on the other hand, couldn’t control himself to stop being a nervous dude and kept on being nervous with his mouth widely opened, without any word has been let out.

We, of course, were waiting with our hands on our laps.

“This is going to be awesome!” Niel whispered to us happily, before took something out of his bag pack. I bet you knew what the thing was. But if you thought that it was a camera, or maybe a mobile phone, or even a notebook to record down everything that was happening, you were completely, obviously, sorry-to-say, wrong.

He was now asking whether we wanted to eat something while watching the best scene.

“Niel! We’re not in a freaking cinema for God’s sake!” CAP whispered angrily, before hit Niel on the head. The guy groaned, making the two, important people, got their eyes on us. Or maybe on him, to be exact as he was the one making the annoying noise that shouldn’t appear at all.

“Err… Sorry. Get back to where you stopped just now, Chunji and Tiffany.” Ricky immediately covered the situation up. Byunghun and I formed an awkward smile on our faces, just to make sure that everything was okay and we wanted to help Ricky to not get the situation more embarrassing. Luckily, the other two let it past and they continued with their business.

The four of us were giving our y, bad, exclusive glares to Niel, who gulped afterwards.

“T-Tiffany Hwang,” Chunji called her name, which made us pay our attention back to the ‘movie’. He was still kneeling down in one knee, without even bother how painful it felt to stay in that position for quite a long time. Or maybe it wasn’t that long, though.

“Come on, Chunji! You can do it!” Byunghun supported secretly beside me with his hands have changed into fists. He looked much happier and his face has been filled with spirit. I guessed he was the greatest supporter among any of us here.

“Would you… would you be my girlfriend?”

Everyone got their eyes big, much bigger than D.O’s, I had to say. Tiffany froze at her place, didn’t move or shake at all. She was looking at Chunji in the eyes, before the staring competition has officially started just like that. We, on the other hand, waited nervously with what she was going to answer.

Although, the truth is, both Byunghun and I could get what the answer might be.

“I…” She slowly murmured, but we still could hear her voice. Chunji was waiting patiently with the same position. He was still holding the rose in his hand, with his eyes were playing a game called ‘staring’ with Tiffany. How patient this guy was! I wouldn’t hesitate to salute him proudly!

“I would love to.”

All of us screamed in unison after Tiffany replied his question in a positive way. Niel and Ricky hugged each other like they were a couple. Oh My God. I hope they weren’t gays for God’s sake.

Byunghun, CAP and I acted coolly and clapped our hands instead. We congratulated Chunji right after his Juliet has taken the rose from his hand. Tiffany’s face showed the redness that would never fade away, making me chuckled when I walked towards her. I hugged her tightly, showing how happy I was with the news that all of us just got.

“Congratulations, sweetheart!” I told her while we still in a hug, which made her hugged me tighter. “Thank you!” She thanked me straight away in English, before broke the hug and showed me the sweetest eye-smile that I’ve ever seen in my life. Chunji was really lucky. I hoped he could be a real man in Tiffany Hwang’s life and would never regret of getting the chance to be with her.

“Chunji, take care of my friend. I wouldn’t hesitate to kill you if she cries because of you.” I reminded Chunji after he brought Tiffany in a loving hug. All of us were so happy to see that they were so cute together. How I wished that I could be like that with Byunghun soon.

Speak of the angel…

Byunghun was smiling at me with the meaning that I knew so well. He even thought about it too. Well, of course he would. He was the one who confessed his feeling at the first place, while I was the one who was trying to find the best answer for the best future sooner.

Please wait, Lee Byung Hun. One day, both of us would get the greatest confirmation.

“Okay, everyone! Let’s go home now.” CAP told everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter