28. You Would Never Expect It to Happen

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“I’m sorry that I have to disturb your memorable day, Byunghun,” Someone greeted the silence with a tease that got on L.Joe’s nerves. He was sitting beside Joohyun, with both of them have been tied tightly on the chairs they were sitting. Well, it was just for a moment as the one who knew everything would bring them to somewhere else. Somewhere that their destiny might end just like that in someone else’s hands.

“Seungyoon-yah!” Taehyun called his friend, who was waiting at the outside. The guy came in with a cool look on his face. Beside him was Mino, who was looking scared and felt sorry for the two victims. Taehyun smirked, before continued, “Have the others arrived?”

“Yes, Taehyun. They’re waiting for us outside.”

Taehyun stood up from his seat and walked towards the supposed-to-be lovebirds. He stared at Joohyun’s eyes for a very long time, which made the girl to change her attention and looked down instead. Once again, Taehyun formed an evil smirk on his face and walked towards Byunghun to let him go. He did the same thing to Joohyun and pushed both of them towards Seungyoon and Mino.

“Good job, Mino. I didn’t even have to call your name, brother.” Taehyun gave his friend a fake praise. His friend couldn’t do anything else but smiled. He was frustrated with his ‘leader’ already. But he couldn’t do anything else to save his precious life that could have better, bright dream in the future.

The two brought the victims out of the restaurant, leaving them met Jinwoo and Seunghoon. Seunghoon pushed them in towards a black colored van, before went in and sat with them. The others followed the lead and took their own seats inside the van. Taehyun was the last one to get in as he was the driver and also the main killer of the day.

Before he started to drive to his destination, he took out his phone and dialed someone’s number. Obviously, it was someone who he knew very well. Someone who could help him to make his plan more successful. Someone who wouldn’t hesitate to help and was such a coward in front of him.

“Taeyong, are you there?” He asked the Lee’s bodyguard on the other line clearly, making L.Joe lifted up his head with curiosity filled his face. Joohyun was still looking down, didn’t want to look at anyone’s face. She was sitting beside Jinwoo, who also did the same thing as hers as he felt bad to see these fiancés suffered because of something called ‘love’.

“Thanks. What about his parents?” Taehyun continued the Q&A session without even bothered about the others behind. He smiled after he heard the words from the bodyguard, before decided to end the call and go straight to where the performance would begin. He kept his phone, before turned around and met L.Joe’s angry eyes.

“Thanks to your kind-hearted bodyguard, Lee Byung Hun.”

His words really got on L.Joe’s nerves as he got on from where he was sitting and tried to get outside of the car as he was sitting at the corner. But Seunghoon pulled him back and punched him on the face, making everyone – even Mino and Seungyoon – gasped in shock to see his sudden action. L.Joe’s face has been dirtied with a volume of blood on his lips, before being pushed by the same person to get back to his seat.

Nam Tae Hyun the Awesome Killer smirked and clapped his hands sarcastically. “Congratulations, Lee Seung Hoon. You’ve succeeded to impress me.” He ‘praised’ him, before paid attention to what he was supposed to do and started to drive the black van to the main place.

In his mind, everything has been planned and he was confident that everything was going to work. But he didn’t realize that there was something additional that someone he knew so much added it to his ‘Long Ways of Getting Rid of Lee Byung Hun’. For sure and obviously, he was also an idiot who thinks that he owned the world without even thinking who is much higher.

They headed to their destination with the other group was on their way to the same place.

---

“Get out!” Taehyun knocked the van’s door like he was completely insane, before left them and met the Lee’s bodyguard called Taeyong. They did their usual brofist and walked in. Seunghoon and Seungyoon brought the victims in, while Mino and Jinwoo were feeling bad forever and ever.

Like what they just did in the restaurant before, Taehyun demanded his people to tie the victims on each chair that have been prepared by him. Meanwhile, he demanded Mino and Jinwoo to stay outside and watch out. Or better, took care of the area from anyone’s sight.

“Taeyong, why the hell are you working with him?” L.Joe screamed when he finally saw his family’s bodyguard who seemed to be useless like what he have expected. His face was showing how mad he was for the guy to be in his family’s business. He was seriously annoyed of someone who couldn’t even get a better life than playing a lie to people who were obviously close to him.

The bodyguard called Taeyong, on the other hand, didn’t reply anything and just kept his mouth shut. He tried his best to show his cool face, but it didn’t work as Joohyun saw it and smirked. “You’re scared, aren’t you?” She lent the question, which made both L.Joe and Taehyun to change their attention to the poor man.

“He’s not scared and he will never be.” Taehyun took the chance to reply proudly, making Joohyun, the only girl in that room, to laugh sarcastically. The empty room has been filled by her voice. Even Jinwoo and Mino could hear from the outside very clearly like a crystal.

Anyways, yes. They were in an old building that seemed to work in Taehyun’s eyes. He brought them there as it was the most perfect place to hide his hidden activity. But, I guessed he was absolutely an idiot for the rest of time.

When he was about to beat back the girl that he loved, Jinwoo stormed in and ran towards them in a hurry. Everyone changed their attention to him, who obviously wanted to tell something important to his leader. His leader who at the first place, was his best buddy for life.

“Taehyun,” Jinwoo ran closer to Taehyun and hurriedly whispered something unexpected to him. “There’s Teen Top outside.”

The leader’s eyes turned bigger and in a flash, filled with anger that he had since the day he was born. “Who the hell called the guys to come here?!” He screamed, before ran towards the door to meet L.Joe’s friends. Jinwoo followed from behind, leaving Seunghoon, Seungyoon and Taeyong to take care of the poor, innocent people.

As Jinwoo has said, Teen Top was there. They came out of their cars and walked towards the killers, ready to save their best friends. Besides, they didn’t want and won’t let any of these people to kill their precious people that they couldn’t wait to see them as a couple.

“What are you guys doing here?!” Taehyun yelled. His face was showing how angry he was with the fact that there were people who knew about his plan. If the people were Teen Top, obviously they were here to save his friends. They wouldn’t be here for nothing. It would be such a waste of time.

Unless… unless they agreed to join the fight.

“Oh! We’re here to have a party!” Niel replied sarcastically. “Don’t you want to join us? It would be such a sad, upsetting thing, you know.” He added, still with sarcasm that he loved so much. Chunji took his steps towards Mino, before smirked and gave a nice shot on his face. Oh, I’m sorry. It wasn’t just a shot. He gave a few shots on his face, his body, everywhere. Too many uncontrollably, nice shots from his bare hands that made the guy couldn’t beat him back and fainted down weakly instead.

“Song Min Ho! You betrayed me!” Taehyun yelled once again when he saw his friend has failed and given up already. He actually couldn’t believe with what he just saw. Chunji was much smaller than Mino but he could almost kill the guy and make him weak in just a few minutes. Or maybe seconds.

“So, Taehyun,” CAP walked closer to the enemy, before stopped right in front of him. “Want to begin now?” He asked meaningfully, before threw away his cap and demanded his people to get ready to storm in. Jinwoo, who at first was following Taehyun, decided to take the chance to help other people who deserved better instead as the victims were perfect to be together in his precious, big eyes.

After Teen Top got the demand from CAP, they ran in and met Taeyong, Seungyoon and Seunghoon, who were trying their best to scare the victims to their bones. To be honest, they weren’t scared at all. They weren’t even taken aback.

Everyone got their eyes on Teen Top when they heard the voices of the noisy boys. Seunghoon got his eyebrows met, before automatically asked the question that everyone would thinking of it right there, right now.

“Who told them that we’re here?” He asked randomly, didn’t expect to be given an answer to complete his question. The bodyguard walked behind him with something on his hand, before answered casually like it was the most normal thing on Earth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter