18. Friends

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally Friday. Joohyun went to a mall after school to buy a perfect dress for her upcoming party the next day. She walked around with Krystal, who was a fashionable person and went inside a shop that sold formal outfits like gowns, dresses, tuxedos and others.

 

Joohyun’s POV

“Joohyun-ah, why don’t you try this dress?” Krystal unnie asked while showing me a knee-length dark purple dress which was very pretty and looked polite for the event that I had to attend tomorrow. It also covered the arms but quite outstanding at the back. Lol.

 

Anyway, I got interested with it so I agreed to try it on. I went into one of the fitting rooms that was available and wore the dress. Seriously, I loved it. It was very comfortable and did suit me very well.

 

I went out several minutes later to get Krystal unnie’s opinion. I walked towards her and asked, “How do I look, unnie?” When she heard my voice, she quickly turned her head around and stopped with what she was doing – actually, she was looking for another dress, maybe.

 

“Wow…” she gasped. Her face looked impressed. “It looks perfect on you, Joohyun-ah!” she exclaimed excitedly. I was right. She was impressed.

 

“We’ll just have to add some makeup on your face and –”

 

“Wait, what? Makeup? No way unnie!” I cut her off when I heard the most annoying word in my life. There’s no way I was going to let them – Krystal and Sulli unnie as they were the best or bestest in this makeup thingy – to apply those eyeshadows, blush, and other things that were in the ‘Makeup’ list. I’ve told them that I didn’t like this thing. Well, it was better than I hated it.

 

“But, Joohyun, we are just going to apply some lipstick, blush, and maybe a tiny bit of eyeshadow and eyeliner.” Krystal unnie told me, before begged me to allow them do their respective jobs. I sighed. After a while, I agreed and she jumped like a kid. This unnie, really.

 

“But not too much, alright?” I reminded her and she nodded in agreement.

 

“Okay, it’s time for shoes and some accessories to complete your perfect look tomorrow.” She told me and I hurriedly went to change.

 

L.Joe’s POV

Was I already cursed to be blind or this lady called Joohyun was just too beautiful in that dress?

 

The main reason I went here was to get a new tuxedo, but I didn’t expect to see her. She was with someone else. ‘Maybe her maid,’ I told myself.

 

While I was looking for what I wanted to get, I heard her voice from afar. Maybe because the shop was quite empty, I could hear her question very clearly.

 

“How do I look, unnie?”

 

I turned around and my bad, I just saw her wore a dress that suited her really well. Her black, long –straight hair fell perfectly on her shoulder. She already looked very beautiful without any makeup on for her outfit.

 

Okay. I had to admit that I’ve gone crazy.

 

Because of her beauty, I’ve fallen deep in my thoughts and went back to reality when she already changed into her school uniform before went out of the shop with someone who I believed, a maid and her friend.

 

I smiled like an idiot. Luckily, there was nobody around on that time, except for me as the customer. I got back to my work and finally found a perfect tuxedo.

 

After I paid for it, I went home with my bike peacefully. Thanks to Joohyun. She made me like this. Haha.

 

See you tomorrow, Park Joo Hyun.

Author’s POV

The day that everyone had been waited for has finally arrived. L.Joe got ready with his new tuxedo and put a nice rose inside an empty pocket. He fixed his hair, which was black since he was born. He didn’t like to dye his hair or changed it, so he just let the black be black forever.

 

Joohyun, on the other hand, was letting her face to be applied with makeup by Krystal and Sulli. They didn’t take a really long time as they just applied what they were allowed to apply.

 

“Victoria unnie, bring here the heels.” Krystal commanded and Victoria did as been told. Joohyun wore a pair of black high heels and walked to the big mirror in her special room called ‘Be a Princess’.

 

Yeah, right. Joohyun would never want to be a princess or even a queen.

 

“Omo!”

 

“You really look pretty, Joohyun-ah!”

 

“Byullie likey!”

 

“Joohyun’s a long lost princess!”

 

Joohyun laughed at the last statement. It was from Sulli. Everyone supported her as she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter