11. New Year, New Life

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Am I clear, sweetheart?” Mrs. Park asked her daughter, who was trying to get back to the world. She sighed silently. She knew how her daughter might react. Nine years in America, then after the long years, you have to go back to Korea. Of course, it’ll be a tough decision, but she had to do it.

 

“Yes, mummy. Crystal clear.” Joohyun answered from the other line. Meanwhile, she was on her bed, trying to calm herself down before she got mad with her mummy’s plan. But then, she realized that she shouldn’t be mad. In fact, she’ll be staying with her parents, not strangers.

 

“Good. That’s my daughter. Okay, sweetheart. I gotta go.” Being the busiest woman again, Mrs. Park hung up the call and put her phone down on her desk. She sighed hard whenever she thought of a woman. Not to get herself mad even worse, she walked to her husband’s room to discuss about their work.

 

On her way to her husband’s office, she was still thinking about her daughter. She knew how mad Joohyun would be, but deal will always be a deal. Her man has made it, so she could take her daughter already from a woman called evil brat.

 

Besides, Joohyun had to know the truth. Mrs. Park felt stupid of not telling her daughter about it. It’s not that she didn’t want to tell her, but she scared of what her enemy might do. Well, she didn’t care about it anymore, because she only cared about one thing.

 

Would Joohyun be mad if she knew she had a fiancé?

Joohyun’s POV

Okay, fine. I’m going back to Korea. Maybe it was a great news because I could be with mummy again, the woman that I’ve been missing for years. I had no idea why I didn’t beg to go home. Maybe I got Tiffany already. But still, it was wrong.

 

But, it may be a bad thing too, because I’m going to miss Granny, Chanyeol oppa and his family, Tiffany, and other memories that I’ve made in America. I’ve used with this kind of surroundings, so I wasn’t sure if I could manage or not in Korea later.

 

Don’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter