15. Teen Top

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun’s POV

I walked beside L.Joe as I saw him walking alone – like being left out – and asked him the question that he wanted to ask me during the assembly before. When I called his name, he looked colder as ever. I felt weird. Have I done something wrong?

 

“You completely forgot everything about me, Park Joo Hyun?” he asked, calling me by my full name. I gulped, kind of scared with his sudden changed attitude. Was it normal to get used with his coldness? Because he treated his friend like a real Ice Prince, too.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked as I was honestly confused with him. All of a sudden, he looked mad and disappointed. Wait. Why did he look upset?

 

“Nevermind,” L.Joe said, coldly, before got on his feet to walk past me and went to buy his meal as we arrived to the school canteen. I stopped walking, leaving the other boys to ask me questions that were appropriate for the situation. I didn’t answer them, as I had a question for myself too.

 

What in the world just happened?

 

At last, the others accompanied me to buy my own meal. “You guys are like my bodyguards.” I told them before chuckled. “It’s okay, guys. I can manage.” I added and they nodded before went by their own ways to buy their own meals. Chunji told me to go to their usual place which wasn’t too far from where we were now.

 

After I got my meal, I walked towards the place to meet the boys. There was L.Joe, enjoying his spaghetti alone. I sat in front of him which made people started to whisper among themselves.

 

Was it wrong to sit on the same table as his?

 

“Emm… L.Joe-ya,” I greeted him as nice as possible. I was actually trying to talk to him again. But, it looked like it wasn’t going to work. L.Joe didn’t stop eating and didn’t even look at me.

 

Sigh.

 

But I didn’t give up. I tried once again. “Are you mad at me?” I asked him. But once again, ‘no response’ was what I got. I sighed for the second time. “I’m sorry, but I really don’t know what my fault is. I just want us to be friends. But if you don’t want to, nevermind. I think I understand.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter