14. How Could You

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe’s POV

“Ermm… hi?”

 

The girl who used to be my friend... The girl who agreed to be my fiancé... The girl who changed me and made me waited for years…

 

… was right in front of me right now.

 

Why didn’t omma tell me about this? Why didn’t she tell me that she’s back?

 

Oh, wait…

 

Does she remember me?

 

“Joohyun-ah…” I called her. She looked at me in the eyes. She hadn’t changed much. She was still so beautiful. I bet her smile was still the same as always.

 

“Nae?” she replied before gave me her smile that I’ve been longing to see. I was right. Her smile that I’ve been waiting to see for the painful nine years was the same. It could still make my heart skipped a beat.

 

Yup. I’ve been loving her for real – seems I like her as a friend on the age 7 – for years. I couldn’t get any idea why but this damn feeling kept growing even bigger by days without her presence. But I believe, loving her was not a mistake.

 

“L.Joe-ya,” someone poked me on the shoulder. It was Chunji, my second best friend. We met on the age twelve, and he would always be there when I needed him. Example : when I was lonely.

 

“She’s waiting for you, man.” Chunji said. Then I realized that I hadn’t ask her what I wanted to. I cleared my throat, turning my gaze into Joohyun’s eyes again and opened my mouth. “Joohyun-ah, do you – ”

 

“Students, please line up because we’re going to start the assembly.” I got interrupted by a teacher who gave an announcement on a really, wrong time. I sighed. “I’ll ask you later.” I told her before line up with my gang. Joohyun followed us, which made me surprised again.

 

We were actually classmates?

 

I smiled sincerely to know the new fact. I should get along with her so that I could still be her fiancé. Yes. That was the new plan.

 

The assemb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter