xv.

 Y.T.T. / ˗ˏˋ THE FINAL STRETCH ˎˊ˗
dani
"What are we doing wearing these sort of clothes," Jongkook questioned. The 'Running Man' team was all dressed up as different anime and cartoon characters that were either chosen by them or assigned by the stylists, more or less the second reason, actually. Jaesuk was dressed as Mr. Fredrickson from 'Up,' Haha was dressed as Pororo, Kwangsoo was dressed as Klein from the anime 'Sword Art Online,' Gary was dressed as Luffy from the anime 'One Piece,' Jongkook was dressed as Sasuske from 'Naruto,' and Jihyo was dressed as Mulan.

"Yah, look at Jaesuk," Gary pointed at how Jaesuk was shown. The makeup artists had drawn quite a number of wrinkles on Jaesuk's face, which made the cast laugh.

Jaesuk laughed as well before clinging his hand onto Gary's shirt collar, "Don't push it."

"Don't grab onto my collar," Gary stepped back with pursed lips. "Do it and I'll call out to Ace and Sabo!"

His comment caused the set to fill with laughter, seeing that he was getting into character. Jaesuk held his hands up as if he was surrendering, soon going into a small fit of laughter.

"Why are we even dressed up," Jihyo commented as she started playing with a fake sword given to her as a Mulan prop.

"Good question," the PD said, looking at a small packet that contained the script. "Today, you're no longer part of the real world. From now on, you're stuck in the animated world. The catch? Some of you are ghouls."

Everyone began to let out 'ah's', realizing which anime they were going to reenact.

"We have three people who will follow you on your journey, either with or against those of you who are ghouls." Suddenly the familiar OST of 'Tokyo Ghoul' played in the background as three people in dark robes came into the sight of the 'Running Man' members. All six of them were confused, questioning if they were girls, guys, or a mix.

Once the song finished the three took off their dark robes, revealing three girls of Y.T.T.


Today was my first time being on 'Running Man' with Yeonyul and Rie, and I was quite excited to be on the show. Although I was not a fan of sports or succeeded in the athletic department, but Yeonyul was pretty good at sports. As for Rie, she had done more sports than I could imagine. Between the three of us, Yeonyul and Rie were more of the athletic type. Which is why she was put on the opposing team once we were given our tasks.

The theme for today was an anime theme, which Yeonyul and Rie were most excited about. Considering that they both love animes and manhwas, they began to shriek with excitement. I was not one for animes, but I enjoyed cartoons. Since the two and Lya would usually be watching anime at the dorm either alone or together, I did not dislike it. The PD began to explain what we would be doing today, "Today, there will be two seperate teams. One will be the ghoul team and the other will be what we call the 'GCC' team. Today's theme; Seoul Ghoul."

"Eh," Gary exclaimed as he walked up to their PD, "Are you plagiarising 'Tokyo Ghoul' by saying 'Seoul Ghoul'? What's the difference?"

"We're in Seoul. That's the difference," Haha pulled Gary back to his side, which caused the others to laugh as Gary and Haha began to shout at each other for a petty thing. The giraffe of the group then exclaimed, "Isn't GCC just the CCG from the anime backwards? Yah!" The Running Man group began to shout at their PD, who began to get flustered.

The PD held up the megaphone, "This isn't my idea. Blame the writers and please keep calm." The set began to quiet down for a second until the men on the set began to shout playfully at their writers, who were hiding behind stacks of paper they had in hand.

Once all the commotion had calmed down, the PD seperated us into two groups and gave us our tasks. The 'ghoul' team consisted of Jaesuk, Haha, Rie, Gary, as well as myself. Our task was to stay alive from the GCCs by either taking their nametags off, which would cause them to 'die,' or by escaping. The 'GCC' team consisted of Jihyo, Yeonyul, Jongkook, Sukjin and Kwangsoo whose task was to 'kill off' the ghoul team by taking their nametags.

The catch, though, was that the ghoul team would be wearing masks and have a 'weapon' of their choosing while the GCC team will have to choose a random briefcase that holds their own 'weapon.' The weapon is something that will either help you escape from the opposing team or it will help you gain their nametags in some way. If a member of the GCC team chooses to use the 'weapon' in their case on one individual, they will not be able to use it again. Therefore, the 'ghoul' team had an advantage over the others in regards of using their 'weapons.'

Once we finished the briefing of the task at hand, we all went to our seperate cars that will bring us to the location of the 'game.' As Jaesuk drove, I sat with Rie and Gary in the back while Haha sat up front in the passenger's seat. Haha made a comment towards Gary about him sitting with two girls, which made Gary flustered, "Ah, this is really an honor, but Jihyo will always have my heart."

The car filled with laughter, but Jaesuk's comment made it quite awkward, especiailly for me. "Oh, right! Dani shouldn't be cheating on Jongsuk either."

"Eh? Jongsuk and Dani? I thought it was Jongsuk and Shinhye," Haha said with widened doe eyes towards me.

I honestly didn't know what to say. I wasn't with Jongsuk, although I was in the past, but I didn't want to say I wasn't a 'thing' with him since they would ask how I'm associated with Jongsuk. I shook my head once I made up my mind, "Ah, no. I'm not in a relationship or anything with Jongsuk. We're just good friends."

"Good friends? Aye, I saw that episode of your reality tv show," Gary said, playfully pushing my shoulder. All I did was laugh before shaking my head, "Nope, still just good friends."

I looked towards Rie, who was busy fiddling with her hair while looking out the window. I wanted to have some fun with her and her own love life, but I know that she's currently going through something with one of the BTS members. She never really specified as to which one, but she told me it was from that group. However, sad to say, I couldn't save her from the upcoming question.

"Rie-ssi," Jaesuk caught Rie's attention as he looked at her quickly into the rearview mirror. "What about you? Or, maybe, you know something about Dani and Jongsuk?"

"Yeah, she seems like she's lying," Gary rubbed her chin as his eyes didn't look away from me, which only made me hit him in the arm with a 'yah.' Rie looked puzzled at what just happened, but she just laughed it off, "Oh no, she's telling the truth. Nothing really happened between her and Jaesuk, and nothing's really happening with us."

"Oh, so," Gary put an arm around me, probably because I was the only one next to him considering I was sitting in the middle. "I can love Dani with all my heart?"

"Well, I don't see why not," Rie let out a laugh, but all I could do was stare at her with a dark expression. "But I don't think Jihyo and Seolhyun would appreciate that you made the 'love triangle' into a 'love square.'"

The car suddenly filled with laughter at the comment of Gary's two lovelines as the subject quickly changed to Gary. I was glad Rie was there for me, because she would always back me up. Although I can't really do the same for her since I don't know much about her life, I'd still be there no matter what.


"The end has finally come," Jaesuk spoke with a lighthearted tone. Although our team had lost, making the GCC team victorious, we still enjoyed it nevertheless. So, Rie and I won't be living this down since our fellow member, Yeonyul, won. "And thank you, Y.T.T., for being here! Do you want to say a few words?"

We looked at one another to figure out who was going to speak, but they gestured towards me. I let out a sigh, but I guess it was understandable since I'm the oldest so I should take responsibility, "Thank you for allowing us to come here! We all, honestly, had a lot of fun and we're sure to have the rest of our members come out. Y.T.T., fighting! Running Man, fighting!" As I said each individual 'fighting,' the three of us did the usual 'fighting' gesture towards the camera.

"Korea, fighting! Asia, fighting," The Running Man cast playfully copied our, so-called, 'cute' gesture, which only made the rest of us laugh and join in for laughs. "World, fighting! Galaxy, fighting! Everyone, fighting!"

"Dani and Jungsuk, fighting," I stared at Haha, who was playfully shouting my name with Jungsuk's playfully, but I guess he did it for comedy. So, I let out a laugh and just did the same gesture towards him, although deep down I hated it.


HLUUcov.png
NEWS     CREDIT     FEATURES     MEMES     PHOTOS     SHOP    FORUMS .    
YTT's Dani, Rie and Yeonyul to appear on 'Running Man'!
August 27, 2015 @ 6:32 am
 
















SSss
zdVJmyT.png
by fanfare
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
343
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

YTT.'s Dani, Rie, and Yeonyul are coming to appear on SBS's 'Running Man'!

SEE ALSO: YTT's Eight to appear on a new show?

On August 27, a rep from 'Running Man' revealed that three YTT members, who were later announced to be Dani, Rie and Yeonyul, were filming for the show in Seoul. Alongside the three were the usual cast.

This will mark their first ever appearance on 'Running Man' prior to their debut.

This episode of 'Running Man' will air on September 8 KST! Are you excited?


TAGS
COMMENTS
There are 384 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
redvlvet1293 · Posted August 27, 2015 @ 6:43 am
i have been DYING for an anime themed rm esp tokyo ghoul < 3
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
ayo_wassuP · Posted August 27, 2015 @ 6:58 am
YTT + RM + TOKYO GHOUL = YASSSSSSSS
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
lee min ji · Posted August 27, 2015 @ 7:03 am
[SPOILER] Dani + Jongsuk = ?
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
junky_trunky · Posted August 27, 2015 @ 7:12 am
^ that spoiler tho
Reply · Report · Share
 
more
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
author's note !
 
.
FEBBRUARY 7, 2016 : 10:02AM, EST
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
+ so, here it is. the FINAL personal chapter of their 'genie' era. i've gotten a lot of good feedback for updating in this fashion, so i might do it again for their next era! however, this year (in this ff time, not real time heh) will be solo activities. but don't fret! i have a plan by the end of the year or next year (ff time) where the girls will be doing group promotions once again! i don't know if i'll be updating the solo activities alike to the personal chapters, though, so it's your choosing!
+ i would also like to add that it's been almost 1 year since their debut [in real time]! however, i don't have any kind of idea to celebrate it. i'll be taking recs if you guys have any ideas!
+ side note: i hate to do this, but there may be kickouts in the near future (I KNOW, I KNOW. I'M THAT PERSON SIGH). this is only due to the inactivity. i appreciate the upvotes and subscriptions, and of course those who comment, but it would be nice to see you all in the comments section! this is a fair warning to everyone. please don't make me that person to kick you out due to inactivity. for the sake of everyone (because it's probably because of school, internships, exams, etc.) i'll minimize it to one comment every other chapter. so, if you commented on the previous chapter, then you don't need to comment on this chapter (unless you choose to which is perfectly fine). however, i'll be sending pms to those who haven't commented in awhile. much love to everyone!!!