CHAPTER #01. PT 01.

 Y.T.T. / ˗ˏˋ THE FINAL STRETCH ˎˊ˗
iBD786zMAOLuo.gif
CHAPTER ONE : BEGINNING
everyday is a new beginning. treat it that way.
— unknown

March 29, 2015
The CEO had called eight girls into the meeting room that day, which to him was actually later than usual of what he had expected. Yet, it had to be done in order for them to be able to debut and record soon. The eight girls, with the memory of when they had gotten the tour of the building, had successfully found the meeting room. They all sat down, looking at the other girls who were called to the 'meeting,' some people in disgust at others.

"I'm sorry to have called you all on such a short noticce," the CEO had said as he folded his hands before looking at each girl at least once. "I assume you all know why you're here, but if not I will explain to you. Today, you will not address each other as 'trainees,' but 'members.' Today marks the beginning of your debut preperations, starting with your dorms. In a little while, Minji will direct you to a van that seats nine, which will take you to your new home. There, you will meet your managers as well as choose your rooms. Right now, though, I will be going over your individual positions of the group as well as the information of the group." He placed his suitcase on the tabletop, taking out a file that had '03.28.2015' on it, which was supposed to be the day they debuted as a group, but was a no go. "This is not based on my own preference, but it is based on your ability towards the said position I willl be giving you all. Valerie Williams, you will be the lead vocalist and lead dancer."

A petite figure nodded her head, while one had rolled her eyes in disgust. Valerie eyed Yeonyul before shrugging. No one knew as to why the two were on such tough terms with each other, yet it was obvious the two did not like each other's presence.

"Wang Sanjna," One of the eight girls sat straight up in her seat, signaling that she was listening, "You will be the jack of all trades, meaning that you are a rapper, dancer, and vocalist." Sanjna nodded her head with a smile.

"Jung Geummi, you will be the main rapper and lead dancer of the group," Gummy clasped her hands together, nodding as her facial expression was full of joy.

"Naomi Park, you will be the lead dancer and rapper of the group," Naomi nodded with the same expression as Gummy had. Gummy looked over at Nae.O as she threw two thumbs up in her direction, which made Nae.O chuckle.

"Son Jiyeon, you will be the lead rapper and vocalist," Joyce nodded with quite a cool and collected expression, although she threw a small smile as well.

"Han Hoyeon, you will be the main dancer and lead rapper," Yeonyul edmitted a smile as she thanked the CEO. Yet, Valerie gave a small 'tsk,' which Yeonyul only ignored.

"Kang Dain, you will be one of two main vocalists," Dani nodded with a wide smile, thanking Tae Won as well.

"Lydia Kim, since you are the youngest of the group you are automatically the maknae," Lya nodded with a smile, looking at each of her new unnies. "You are also the lead dancer and vocalist of the group. Also, the group is a nine member group, but unfortunately Constance Cheung could not make it today due to a family vacation. Therefore when she arrives back, please show her to her new room as well as welcome your main vocalist with open arms." Everyone nodded, 'yesses' and 'yeahs' flying from everyone's mouths.

"Ah, and before I forget I have to reveal the leader, visual and face of the group." The girls suddenly sat up with all ears towards Tae Won, wanting to hear if either of them were the leader, visual or face. "Constance Cheung is the visual of the group, considering her countless of photoshoots and appearances in musicals out of Korea. Wang Sanjna is the face of the group, considering her amount of modelling works, acting and osts that were already released prior to debut. In my own opinion, though, there is no official visual or face, considering that all of you have your own beauty and have made appearances every now and then." The girls cringed at the CEO's comment, some even laughing at it. Tae Won emitted a small chuckle as well before coughing as a sign to continue his speech. "The leader will be Jung Geummi, considering that your trainer had told me you are dedicated, confident, and usually cheer others up when they're down. You are also the second oldest of the group, So you are able to control the younger girls more than Constance, who is the eldest, since you are closer to their age than she is." Gummy nodded with a small thank you, looking at the other girls with a smile.

"Now I'll tell you all about the group as a whole." He began giving each and every one of the girls sheet music to their debut song, 'Into The New World.' After he handed out the sheet music he continued, "This is your title song of your debut album. Your producer, who you will meet tomorrow, will give you more insight to the song. Your group name is 'Yesterday Tomorrow Today' or for short, 'Y.T.T.' The name derived from a Kung Fu Panda quote: "Yesterday is a history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." Your slogan will be "Yesterday's history, Tomorrow's a mystery, but Today's a gift. That's why it's called the present," however your introduction as a whole group will be chosen by you girls and your managers. You and the managers will also choose names for your fanclub as well as colors, and the final decision will be chosen between me and your managers. Any questions?"

No one spoke up, knowing that he had mentioned all the information and facts towards the group. Some had smiles plastered on their faces, knowing very well that they will soon debut.

"Okay," Tae Won said, "You girls may keep those music sheets to look over before you meet with the producer at the studio tomorrow. Now, we will discuss you all as individuals, starting with Valerie."

Valerie looked at him with wide eyes, "Yes, sir?" Tae Won pulled out a piece of paper along with a pen, "Please tell me your stage name. That is all that I need from each of you. If you have a fanclub name and/or fanclub color you may tell your managers and they will inform me of it. Valerie, stage name, please."

Each girl had told him their stage names, whereas Constance's stage name had stayed her name until further notice.

"Okay, great! Now Minji will take you to the van and you will be on your way to your dorm. Congratulations to you all and I will meet you at the studio tomorrow." Everyone stood up, bowing and thanking their CEO before following Minji, who was by the door, towards the van.


Once they had arrived to the building, which was located in the corner of an intersection, they were in awe towards the modern feel of the building. After getting directions from Minji as to where their dorm would be at, they nodded waving goodbye to Minji.

"Wah, this even the inside looks so modern," Nae.O yelled aloud once they had entered their supposedly new dorm room. The maknae nodded with a smile, as she began to jump up and down with Nae.O. The other girls walked in after them, eyeing the two maknaes, some even laughing at them.

"Ah, weren't we suppose to meet our managers," Gummy said, taking the leader position very seriously. The other girls, nodded before looking around for them. Suddenly, the front door opened, revealing a woman who was carrying a baby and a man. The girls eyed them, before Gummy walked causually towards them, "Are you the managers?"

The man and woman nodded before some of the girls began to help bring their things in. The petite woman began to speak, "I'm quite sorry we're late. We had a lot of things to bring up here and I had to change this little youngster's diaper." She poked her child's nose, which made the child giggle a bit. The girls awed the cute baby she was carrying, some even going towards the baby only to pinch his cheeks. "I'm Son Hyo Mi, and this is my husband, Son Hyun Sik." Hyun Sik waved, carrying the other stuff into the dorm with the help of Yeonyul, Rie, and Joyce.

Hyun Sik then spoke before heaving a relieved sigh, "We were actually here beforehand with the CEO to look at the dorm, so we'll be giving you a tour." Hyo Mi shook her head, "No, no. I'm giving the tour. You need to set up our things in our room, plus the baby's room." Hyun Sik dipped his head down before nodding, bringing the boxes and luggages one by one down the hallway.

Hyo Mi then smiled, "Let me give you all a tour. Oh, and is anyone willing to carry the child?" Rie's hand suddenly shot up, which made Hyo Mi and som of the other members chuckle. Hyo Mi nodded, "All right. Do you like kids?"

"Like? I love kids," Rie went towards Hyo Mi, who gave her the baby. Rie smiled, tickling the Jun's stomach, which made him laugh. Hyo Mi was in shock, "Wow, you're a natural!" Rie shrugged, "I took care of children growing up since our neighbors didn't want to pay for a babysitter. So I would usually be the one to take care of their children, for free of course." Hyo Mi nodded before signalling all the girls to follow her down the hallway that Hyun Sik had walked through.


( A/N : i will just give you who has what room since tours are pretty explanatory - i think lol. )
   " Naomi and Lydia "                               " Dain, Jiyeon, Geummi "                              " Eight and Constance "
  
" Valerie and Hoyeon "                         " Hyo Mi and Hyun Sik "                                     " Son Jun "
  
" Kitchen "                                                  " Dining Room "                                        " Living Room "
  
" Bathroom "                                           " Laundry Room "                                           " Balcony "
  
   ( A/N : Son Jun's room is under construction btw )