vi.

 Y.T.T. / ˗ˏˋ THE FINAL STRETCH ˎˊ˗

JULY 14, 2015
Tomorrow would be their grand comeback with their new song, and the girls are excited to be getting back into the K-Pop scene, yet some were quite terrified of some things.

"We have to do really well if we want a number one song," Gummy had gathered all her members to the living room to discuss about their plans with their comeback. "We need to make this spectacular and we have to advertise really well."

"Why? All we need to do is do well," Dani said as she rested on Yeonyul's lap. Gummy nodded, "Yes, but we're going against Infinite and GOT7 and I heard SNSD are coming back, too. That's a struggle for me!" Gummy ran her hands through her hair, shaking her head. Lya, who was sitting next to her, patted her back, and soon their managers walked into the living room.

"Girls," Hyunsik caught the nine girls' attention. "We need you on the streets." The girls looked at him with confused dazes, some looking at each other with the same expression. Hyomi then spoke as Jun was in her arms in a shirt that said '0715' across the chest, "We'll explain it all later, we just need you girls down in the lobby right now." The girls quickly got up and put on their shoes, most still in pajamas and carrying blankets wrapped around themselves, not realizing what they will have to get themselves into.


"Wait, wait, wait," Eight looked at Hyomi and Hyunsik, who were giving the girls these flyers. "We have to walk around to advertise our comeback concert in pajamas? I may be an actress, but I wouldn't walk around like a crazy person advertising this."

Hyomi laughed at Eight's comment, and Jun cutely followed, "I like to think of this as an 'experiment' on whether or not you girls can handle being embarrassed in front of strangers. It shows that you're fearless and are willing to do anything for the group." Hyunsik nodded, giving the last stack of flyers to Dani. Eight was about to comment until Hyomi began to talk about their concert and how they should advertise. "I'll split you girls into three groups of three people. One group will stay here with Hyunsik, one group will travel to another town with me, and another will travel to a local park with Jun. If we advertise in this way, then we'll be able to get a large number of people to come. Try to get as much people as you can, advertise in any way possible, and don't force people. You all got this?"

All the girls nodded in the direction of Hyomi with bright smiles, some still not awake yet. Hyomi nodded before splitting the girls up into three teams. The three that were staying around their dorm, Joyce, Nae.O, and Yeonyul, began walking around with Hyunsik while the other two teams headed to their own seperate destination.

"Where should we start first," Nae.O said as she began walking around while the other two looked around to see if anyone would recognize them. Hyunsik followed behind, carrying the flyers that the girls had given him. Suddenly two girls ran up towards Nae.O, Joyce and Yeonyul, squealing and covering their mouths in shock. Nae.O bowed and said hello as the two girls did the same.

The two girls who ran up to them soon became four, then six, then soon a large group of people came. Yeonyul was surprised at the amount of people that had recognized them. The three girls in total were shocked, realizing that all of them were fans of the group as a whole, despite their 'missing in action' stage had kicked in for two months. The girls began to give the large group, one by one, flyers to their concert tomorrow as well as giving them autographs. A few of them had also taken pictures with them, making sure to tell them to advertise as well if ever they post it on any of their social media sites.


While Gummy, Joyce and Yeonyul were busy advertising in their own fashion, Hyomi had taken her group, which consisted of Nae.O, Dani, and Connie, to the next town over, "So, how are you girls going to advertise? Do you have a plan?"

The girls talked quietly to each other before Connie spoke up in order to tell Hyomi of their plan, "We were thinking of performing. Like if we go to a local music store nearby and ask if we can hook up a microphone for me, drums for Gummy, and a guitar for Dani then we'll be able to perform our debut song, and if we're lucky and people recognize our song, then we can advertise that way."

Hyomi nodded in satisfaction, liking their idea, "We are going to a place where there's a music store then an open area where we can set up and what not. Great idea, girls!" The girls began to clap hands with each other as they were excited to perform and advertise for their concert tomorrow.


Jun was currently being cared for by Eight while Rie and Lya went around the park to various families and groups that were having picnics or watching their children play around the park. Eight, on the other hand, was playing with Jun at a nearby park bench. Considering Eight's acting background, fans of her drama and acting walked up to her to converse.

"Is this your child? Is that why you were gone for so long," One fan in particular caught Eight's attention and her comment had almost made her choke on her own saliva. Eight shook her head, "What? No! No, this is our managers' child, Jun. Would you like to play with him?" Some of the fans began to squeal as Eight picked up Jun, who emitted a cute laugh. She put Jun on her lap, allowing him to face her personal fans. The group of girls began to squeal once again at the cuteness of Jun as Eight gave Jun a bottle of milk.

Soon the other members came to Eight's side since they were done walking around and it was now Eight's turn to try, "I am trying right now. All these people came to me. Girls!" Her cheerful voice caught the attention of her fans, and Eight smiled at each of the cameras that were surrounding her. "I'll, no. We will take pictures and give you all autographs, but you have to all promise me one thing." All the girls yelled in unison 'yea,' as Eight passed off Jun to Rie.

Eight suddenly stood up on the park bench as many fans began to pull out thier phones, seeing that they now have a clear shot of the actress-dol, "Everyone! YTT is having a mini concert tomorrow for their comeback! It's free and is held in this very park! All the information will be on the flyers you see in Lya's hands. As all of us goes around, tell us if you're going and we'll ask each of you that says you're going to pinky swear the three of us and Jun. Okay?" The girls screamed once again a loud 'yes,' which was catching for attention from other people passing by.

Once Eight got off the park bench, the crowd began to grow larger. Either the fact that they were curious or were fans, the three girls were determined to get to every person that was currently within the large group.


"Connie unnie," Dani picked up her guitar, plugging it into the speakers that was an appropriate space beside her. "What song do you want to do first?" Connie tapped her chin, thinking as to which of their songs they wanted to do. She looked at both Dani and Gummy before pointing up one finger, signalling their first song on their album, which was their debut song, "Into The New World." Dani and Gummy nodded before Gummy hit her sticks together, counting up to 4 in a '1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4' pattern. Once Gummy got to '4,' The girls began to try their best to get the same, or even similar, rhythm as 'Into the new World,' yet without a piano it was quite hard with the introduction of the song.

As Connie began to sing, people began to take a notice of the three girls in the center of the large area. Soon, people began to gather around them and in the corner of Dani's eye, she saw a girl wearing one of the group's merchandise. Dani smiled to herself, seeing that there were also fans in the crowd.

As the song came to an end, the crowd shouted, some even more than others, as Gummy began to speak through her own microphone, "Are any of you a fan of Y.T.T., or is familiar with them?" A large number of people shouted that they did, and the three girls smiled to themselves before Gummy continued on with her splur. "Thank you for supporting us, to those who are a fan! To those that aren't, I'm not singling you out on this once in a lifetime opportunity! Y.T.T. is having a small concert in a park near our dorm, so I hope that many of you will come to see it! We'll be doing a lot, including the revealation of our music video and our comeback song live. For more information, please see our manager who has the flyers! Thank you!" The three girls bowed to the large crowd, bowing to each side of them. Once the crowd began to grow quieter, the girls continued to perform songs flawlessly, even some english songs were performed.

Many people began to add onto the crowd as Hyomi continued to shout aloud that the flyers for their concert is with her. As the girls were coming to an end, and the flyers were decreasing in number, the girls began to pack up their things and send them back to the music store not too far from where they were. Yet, the crowd was still present and they were thirsty to watch their girls perform. The crowd began to shout 'encore,' which caught the attention of the three girls.

Suddenly Dani ran to the music store to send the guitar back, yet when she came back she came back with a long aux cord. The two other members were dumbfounded towards Dani's actions, yet once she took out her phone and hooked it up to one of the speakers they knew what she was up to. Dani ushered their manager to her, "Press play when I give a thumbs up, Hyo unnie." Hyomi nodded as she dragged her two members to the middle and into a line.

The crowd began to shout as they were hearing 'Into The New World' play once Hyomi saw Dani's signal. Despite only having three members perform, they succeeded halfway, yet the girls almost cried at what was happening once the second chorus hit.

People began to go behind the three, some even dancing in place of the missing members. Once the three saw what was happening, which was an ITNW flashmob, they began to get teary-eyed. The fact that these people took the time to learn their dance and remembered it despite only debuting for three weeks, made the girls sentimental. Once the song ended they girls bursted out into tears, which caught the attention of their fans as well as the crowd.

Dani quickly took ahold of a microphone that was still hooked up to one of the speakers. She turned to the group that had danced with them, "Thank you for making the dance even more memorable. The fact that you guys and girls took the time to learn our dance and even remembering it is extraordinary for us. Thank you!" The group that had danced with them bowed, saying that it was nothing or you're welcome. Soon Gummy, Dani, and Connie walked up to the group of girls and huddled them up to give a big hug to them.

Now all that was left for the girls was to do well tomorrow as they did today.

.

JULY 15, 2015
The concert had soon began and what the girls had started off with was their debut song. The large crowd in front of them was larger than what they initially thought it would be. They thought it would only be a few hundred, but a few hundred quickly turned into a few thousand in an instant. As the girls performed with bright smiles as they were also reminiscing of their debut days, the crowd began to grow larger, almost to the point that they had to move the barrier in front of the stage in order to fit everyone and bring them closer.

Once the song had finished, the girls did their group and individual introductions and proceeded to do a few fun things with their fans, "I didn't tell you guys what happened yesterday!" The girls turned to Dani, who had her arms around Lya. Some of their fans began to scream, seeing that one of their ships in the group, 'Dya,' was having their own little interaction. "Okay, so yesterday when we went to the next town over to spread the word of our concert, we had this little flashmod happen!"

The girls were shocked to hear that a group of people had danced along with them to their debut song, whereas Connie and Gummy smiled and dipped their heads in nods. The girls began to question if it was true and Dani nodded, "Yeah! If you don't believe me, I'd like the people that had danced with us yesterday to come on up!" The group of people began to pile in from backstage, causing the stage to feel smaller. The nine girls clapped their hands, seeing that it was quite a handful of people. Dani turned towards the crowd, "Should we watch them dance to our song?" The crowd yelled 'yes,' only for Dani to cup her ears, "What?" The crowd yelled louder before the song played a second time, the group of 'flashmob starters' began to dance.

Once they finished their dance, and even some of the members had danced alongside them, the other members of YTT clapped their hands and high-fived their fans on stage as they began to leave the other side. To make it more comical, Dani, who had danced with the group, walked behind them and began to high-five her members, causing the ones closest to the stage to laugh.

"Dani, you're quite cute," Gummy looked at Dani, who was dumbfounded, "How about you show us some aegyo?" Dani dropped down until she was sitting on her lower legs and covered her face, making her fanboys go crazy.


After almost an hour of fun and games, and even a few cover songs by a few of the members, the concert was about to come to an end. Lya then pouted towards their fans, "I'm sad to inform this, but the concert is slowly coming to an end." The crowd began to gasp in aw's and no's, but then Joyce spoke aloud, "Yah, maknae, it's technically not over." The crowd began to scream loudly.

"Yeah! We have a small surprise," The nine girls began to walk backstage, and once they did the lights on stage dimmed down and the large screen behind began to show their music video that was not released on their official YouTube yet. The crowd began to scream loudly as they watched the music video for 'Tell Me Your Wish (Genie).'

Once the music video ended, the lights brightened up and the girls walked up in their constumes for their comeback song. The crowd began to scream and shout loudly as they were preparing to perform their comeback song. As the music played, the girls quickly got serious, but the screen behind them began to display their photoshoot pictures as well as pictures taken within the period between ITNW and Genie.

Once the song had finished, the crowd seemed to be loosing their voices since there were less screams happening. Gummy, being the leader she is, began to speak for the end of their concert, "That, friends, marks the end of our concert, but don't fret! Once the music video had ended, it was quickly posted onto our YouTube site for everyone to enjoy!" The girls clapped as the remaining fans who had a voice screamed loudly. "You would expect me to do the ending speech, but do you all remember a certain someone say on our show that she would do the next speech?"

Nae.O was about to walk off the stage, until Gummy grabbed her by wrapping her arm around Nae.O, causing the shippers of 'Naemy' to shout with the last bit they had in them. Gummy looked at Nae.O, who seemed frightened, "Nae.O! Do you have anything to say? Oh, and make it good or else I'll keep asking you to do our speeches."

Nae.O sighed before holding up her microphone, "Well, looks like I dug my own grave. All I'd like to say is that we hope you enjoyed this special concert that was put together by our company as well as our managers. We hope that you continue to support YTT with our comeback and with our show that shows every Saturday from now on, due to our schedules slowly getting busier. Also, no matter what you'll all be our fans until the end, right?" Nae.O held up her microphone to the crowd as they yelled 'yes.' Nae.O smiled, "All right! I hope our comeback since two months suits your taste, and if it did we hope you spread the word of it. Thank you!"

The girls bowed and did their group chant together as a closing, "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. YTT-imnida! Thank you!"

As the crowd began to leave, Gummy suddenly spoke aloud, "Ah! Before you all leave, our mini album is up here with our managers, and just for you fans that came, they are half the original cost! We will also be our own fanmeeting right now since we have quite a lot of time on our hands before we head back to practice. We hope you brought money and are willing to stay to do our little fanmeeting! Thank you!" Once Gummy had announced that, the crowd began to head towards their managers with all the money they could gather from their pockets and bags.

The members sat down down at a long table that was brought out by the staff and camera crew that was with them and the fans began to come up one by one, going to each and every member. Usually at meet and greets, fans would go to their favorite members and walk off the stage, but their fans were quite generous and did not single anyone out. Each fan went to each member, high-fiving them and giving them gifts that they had brought with them that was originally suppose to be given to their managers if ever they had seen them before leaving.

By the end of the night, the girls had signed and sold almost 2,000 albums and had recieved various kinds of gifts that ranged from vitamins to stuff toys, some had even recieved phone numbers and fanmade gifts. The girls had quite a night and they were glad to make their comeback quite memorable. To them, this was a comeback they would never forget.