SPECIAL CHAPTER #03, PART 1.

 Y.T.T. / ˗ˏˋ THE FINAL STRETCH ˎˊ˗

new year edition!

"Who are we even inviting," Connie and Gummy were sitting around the dining table, trying to configure a list of people for the event tomorrow.

"The usual, maybe," Gummy said, tapping a pen against her chin. "Like, I have a surprise for a certain someone, but I can't say anything more than that."

Connie looked at her leader, shaking her head afterwards. Even though curiousity was killing her inside, she didn't want to in. "So, basically our friends? GOT7, BTS, Joohyuk, uh..."

"B1A4, MBLAQ, WINNER," Gummy continued to write down various groups and people who they wanted to invite. Soon enough they had an extensive list of people, also making sure that they were able to play 'matchmaker' with a few of their members.

"So we got everyone of our members's pair, right," It was originally Connie's idea to get the right people for their members. She knew if she invited GOT7, Eight would be happy since both her brother and boyfriend would come (hopefully). Others, like MBLAQ, were due them being close friends. As for Connie, she had no one since Aaron had gone to America to celebrate the holidays with his family. Luckily for her, they were able to exchange gifts and share one last kiss before he had left.

"What do you guys mean by 'pairs'," Connie and Gummy turned to see their nosy maknae appear out of nowhere.

"Lya? What are you doing here," The two eldest members were confused at the fact one of their younger members was at the dorm. All the other members had left to pick up supplies for the party, however Lya was here with them.

The younger's eyes squinted, "What do you mean? I was in my room the whole time." She came to sit with her two members at the table, a toothy smile plastered on her face. Connie and Gummy mentally facepalmed themselves, having to tell Lya about their plan.

 

The day of the party came and, lucky for them, they were able to rent out a large enough place to hold the event. With the amount of money left, they were able to hold the event at a local park near their dorm. The decorations they put up made the atmosphere both calming and nice. Fairy lights and lanterns were hung up on trees, balloons were tied and placed in the center of tables — it was as if the girls were pros at decorating.

"So, what time does it start," Dani looked at her watch before turning towards Rie.

The latter shrugged, "I don't know, but it should be soon. Gummy and I sent memos to everyone, telling them to come before sunset."

 

The sun was soon setting, and lucky enough for them, everyone had arrived on time. All except that surprise person Gummy had mentioned to Connie yesterday.

The girls were with their group of friends, however Connie and Gummy were together, plotting something for their other members.

"Do you really think this'll work," Gummy was unsure of Connie's plan, however she gave Gummy a thumbs up. "All right, let's go."

As music was blasting, the two split up in the mayhem to their individual members they were assigned to.

Connie soon reached Rie, who was busy talking to Mir, "Rie! Can you meet by the Han River in thirty minutes?"

Rie looked at her eldest member with a tilted head, "Why?"

"Um, I just need to talk to you about something privately. It's about someone here, so I can't talk about it at a party like this."

Connie had thought her excuse was horrible, however, Rie somehow believed her. She sent a smile to her before heading to another member.

 

Rie soon made it to the Han River, as said by Connie just a half-hour ago, "Gosh, Connie, where are you?"

Suddenly, she found herself walking alongside the trees. However the trees held letters that were written to Rie herself. She eyed the letters before taking them all and reading them accordingly, following to path of letters.

Letter 1: Rie, you're amazingly beautiful and nothing can compare to you.

Letter 2: You must be wondering who I am, huh? Well, I'm a good friend of yours.

Letter 3: We've gotten pretty close with each other after that shooting, but I doubt you noticed me that much.

Letter 4: I'm mesmerized by you. What to do?!

Letter 5: You're halfway there. Keep going! P.S. this is really embarrassing for me since I don't usually do stuff like this.

Letter 6: Fun fact, I'm thinking about you and I don't think I'm stopping anytime soon.

Letter 7: It's New Year's Eve, which is a time when couples get together or are even created. Oh...

Letter 8: You know our title song describes my feelings to you? Yeah...

Letter 9: You must still be wondering who I am huh?

Letter 10: Well, you'll find out now.

Once Rie picked up and read the last and final letter, she reached a scenery that was one she had dreamt of. The scene of flowers scattered around, lanterns surrounding a tablr fit for two — it was her dream date.

Suddenly, someone came from behind the trees, a smile familiar to her appearing across his lips, "Hey."

"Jin?"

 

Gummy had just told Lya to meet back at the dorm because she forgot the fireworks and lanterns they'd be letting go that night. Lya thought it was quite suspicious since Gummy didn't say that they would leave together, but she didn't mind it.

Once Lya got to the dorm, she called Gummy, seeing that she wasn't there, "Gummy where are you?"

"What? Oh, sorry I realized the fireworks and lanterns were all here. Heh."

Lya stomped her foot, "What? So I came back for nothing? Yah!"

"Well," Gummy chuckled. "You didn't go there for nothing."

"What do you mean?"

Suddenly someone appeared from the hallway, almost making the maknae burst into tears.

"I'm back."

 

To: Con / Yah, where are you?

Dani ruffled her hair as she just sat at a booth alone, waiting impatiently for Connie. She had told her to meet up with her to discuss about an OST that they were going to record in a few weeks or so, however that was a complete lie.

As Dani continued to wait for her member, she began to look around the café. The workers were looking at her, which made Dani think they noticed who it was, however that wasn't the whole story.

Her eyes began to waver around to other tables, yet no one was there. The café was completely empty, which wasn't a surprise since it was a holiday. Yet, why did Connie ask her to come here when there was a party happening at the moment? She didn't know.

She decided to text Connie again, however a bouquet of flowers that were dropped in front of her caught her attention.

Dani thought it was the male worker who was looking at her a few minutes ago, yet when she looked up she saw someone who she didn't plan on seeing.

"Jongsuk? What are you doing here?"

The corner of his lips curved up into a smile, "Just trying to make your new year worth remembering."

 

Joyce began to play with the bracelet that was given to Zelo. As promised, she never took it off, especially when she heard that B.A.P. had made a comeback, which she was in love with. Yet, since Zelo was so busy with promotions, they rarely contacted each other as often as before. But Joyce didn't mind. She did the same to him when they had promotions and whatnot, so she understood him.

Joyce was told to meet up with Gummy at a dance studio for who knows what, however Gummy was nowhere to be seen.

She tried calling their leader to the point she most likely left a million messages, yet no reply. All Joyce could do was sigh, lying down on the cold dance floor.

Suddenly the lights went out, which scared Joyce senseless. Her body jolted up, trying to make her eyes used to the dark, "Who... What?"

Once the lights turned back on a few minutes later, music began to play. She realized what the song was, and it was one of her favorites from her skater friend's album.

Take you there by B.A.P.

"Wah," She began to clap to herself, forgetting completely about who or what could've the music and lights. "I love this song!"

"Yeah, so do I," Joyce froze. She knew that voice all too well.

 

Connie saw Eight, her being her next 'victim,' however JB had told her previously that she would do it himself. So, Connie left the two alone.

All the guys contacted them when they heard of the true event that night, yet JB was the only one to decline, saying he'd surprise her some other time. A few of the guys did the same, but their reason being that they couldn't go to the party. Yet JB was the only one who said that he'll do it all himself.

Him and Eight were happily feeding each other food, casually holding hands together. Lucky for everyone, there was no photographers or fans present since they chose a park no one usually went to. Plus the park was closed just for them, having security guards at every entrance to ensure safety for the party goers.

"Baby," JB smiled to his better half, pushing her hair behind her ear. "Before I forget, happy birthday."

Eight let out a smile. JB was one of the few, minus her members and the other GOT7 members, who remembered. "Thank you, babe."

JB heaved a sigh as he played with a small present in his pocket. It's been over two years since they started dating, and he's been thinking about a certain question in mind. Yet, Eight was clueless of the fact JB wanted her birthday to be special. JB looked at his girlfriend munching away on food, "Hey, baby."

Eight looked at him, full of food, "Hm?"

Suddenly he took her left hand and slipped a ring onto her ring finger, "Promise me you won't leave anytime soon?"

Eight blinked as she swallowed the bits of food, "Of course. Why would I even leave?"

"You never know what the future holds."

Eight eyed the promise ring on her ring finger before looking at JB's, which was already on his hand. Eight smiled before hugging JB tightly, however there was one person who was saddened a bit.

"I wish..."

 

Yeonyul was dancing away with her friends, clueless of the lovey-dovey moments going on around her. Gummy and Connie had no reason to talk to Yeonyul, only because no one came out to say anything about confessing to her. So, they weren't able to do anything.

Yet, she seemed happy to be just with her friends. Gummy wished she could do something for her, however she seemed completely fine.

Suddenly, Yeonyul got a text from the one person she didn't really want to talk to, even virtually.

Zico.

Yeonyul wanted to ignore it, however she felt a sting in her heart. She didn't know why she felt the need to see what he texted, but she did. Yeonyul thought she threw away all her feelings for Zico after what he did long ago, but she felt lonely when she saw his text.

Yeonyul look at her friends who were still dancing away, "Guys I need to check this."

Her friends didn't care that she left, nor did they even hear her say that she would, but the Y.T.T. member didn't complain.

Yeonyul was able to find an empty park bench away from the party to see what Zico needed, however it was something she didn't expect.

From: Zico

Watch this.

Attached to his text was a link to a YouTube video, which only made Yeonyul remember the bittersweet moments of the two exchanging videos that they thought were funny or adorable. She let out a sigh before opening the video, yet the title totally caught her offguard.

HHY.

Her initials.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.