Chapter 7

Meeting 2PM
Please log in to read the full chapter

To say she was nervous was an understatement.

After she finished her day at school,1 Paula made her way over to the JYP building. It took longer than she had hoped, but it was the time when most people got off of school and from work, so it wasn’t much of a surprise.

Neither was the fact that there were many people in front of the Center, waiting to catch a glimpse of those signed to the label.

She became self-conscious once again, seeing as she still basically looked the way she did when she first arrived to Korea (short, bleach blonde hair; jeans; high tops; pull-over sweater) and she was the only one who seemed to be making a beeline for the front door of the structure.

“Maybe I should have changed before coming,” she thought, as she avoided the curious looks and camera lenses on her way in.

She didn’t see a front desk when she entered, so she climbed the stairs she saw in the lobby to the second floor. Paula walked up to a woman sitting at a desk when she walked through the doors and waited patiently until the lady took notice of her.2

Shortly after standing there and looking around, she heard a throat clear.

“Moseul dohwa deuleelkayo?” How can I help you?

“Um,” Paula started, “I’m looking for Taecyeon.”

“Ah,” the woman smiled, “So you’re their guest.”

Paula returned the smile and nodded.

“They’re just down that hallway,” she said, pointing to the left. “You’ll probably be able to hear them.”

“Kamsamnida,” Paula replied, bowing slightly. Thank you (said incorrectly, which is why the woman laughs...)

The woman laughed. “Y

Please log in to read the full chapter