Chapter 11

Meeting 2PM
Please log in to read the full chapter

Time went on, at least 8 months, and Paula loved being in Korea. She had her favourite spots now, like cozy nooks in cafés, tables in restaurants where she got a quick bite to eat, and good places to people watch. She even got to know the people who owned and worked at these places, which was unusual for her personality.

Paula got to appreciate her teaching job even more after the months went by too, because her students were well behaved and learned fairly quick. She didn’t have too much work to do outside of school hours either, since she and her co-teacher split the correcting and teaching plans equally.

And yes, she did make friends outside of 2PM, if you were curious: fellow teachers, people she met at places she frequented. She went out on a couple dates since moving to the country too, even if the relationships didn't last very long. (Usually because of the language barrier, but she didn't mind; it was inevitable.)

As for the members of 2PM, she became more and more comfortable with them, and vice versa. In turn, Chansung, Jun K., Junho, and Wooyoung became less shy and improved their English a lot. She basically forced them to speak the language to her; however, to make them feel better, Paula replied to them in Korean…That wasn’t all that fun for her. She did get better at speaking it though, so she couldn’t complain.

They continued to meet up every once in a while to explore Korea, sometimes as a group but usually two or three at a time, mainly to nightclubs, bars, and karaoke rooms. They noticed she really liked going out at night (she became more vibrant and alive), and she loved to dance, even though her dancing wasn’t all that grea

Please log in to read the full chapter