Chapter 18

Meeting 2PM
Please log in to read the full chapter

//A couple weeks later\\

 

 

“We know,” Junho said as soon as she entered the dance studio.

Paula sighed. She had texted all the members to meet her at JYP Center to tell them about her new job. They were sitting on the bench against the back wall of the dance studio, with the exception of Chansung and Wooyoung sitting on the floor on either ends of the bench.

“It’s been news all over the building for weeks now,” Chansung explained, “Is that why you’ve been avoiding us?”

“No,” she said, shaking her head as she sat next to Junho on the bench, “Not at all. I’ve just been busy with the end of the school year, and moving out and into a new apartment. I haven’t had time to really slow down, and go out for fun, and wrap my head around everything that’s happening…”

“You could have at least texted,” Nichkhun accused slightly.

She smiled a small and guilty smile, “You’re right. I’m sorry.”

He smiled brightly, “It’s all good. I just wanted to make you feel bad for a second.”

Paula shook her head once more. “How dare you,” she scolded teasingly.

The others smiled too, except for Taecyeon.

“This doesn’t mean we’re not going to see each other ever,” she reassured them, “I’ll just be making more friends in the music industry, and getting to know them better, like I’ve gotten to know you guys. So it’s not totally goodbye.”

Wooyoung gave her a sad smile. “So,” he said, “When are you starting?”

“Tomorrow, actually,” she said with a nervous chuckle.

“Where are you going?” Jun. K asked.

“…AOMG.”

“What??!” Chansung and Junho exclaimed. Wooyoung was giving her a blank stare while Jun. K and Nichkhun had their mouths open. Taecyeon had his head bowed.

“D

Please log in to read the full chapter