Chapter 2

Meeting 2PM
Please log in to read the full chapter

“What?!”

She gave him her most incredulous look.

“Come with me,” he said again, this time as a statement.

She glanced to her right, where fangirls were giving her confused expressions as well as death glares.

“Are you crazy?” she exclaimed in a whispered tone, leaning in to him slightly. “They’re going to eat me alive!” vaguely motioning to the female population at their side.

He chuckled. “You’ll be fine. I promise.”

That’s when she noticed a couple of men standing a little ways away, keeping an eye on everything going on.

She sighed. “I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not,” she replied.

He smirked a little. “This way.”

The man started walking away, and since she didn’t have much of a choice, she quickly followed.

They didn’t speak as they made their way through the Incheon airport: she was still very conscious of the venomous looks she was getting from trailing fans, and he was aware of her discomfort. So they walked in silence.

As they were making their way through the exit, she broke the tension.

“So,” she started slowly. “What’s your name?”

He stopped in his steps, amused with her question.

“I’m sorry,” she continued, rushing with her explanation, “I know of 2PM through Nichkhun and Wooyoung, but I don’t know all of your names.”

He smiled, shaking his head. “No,” he said, “It’s fine. It’s just…refreshing that you don’t know my name.”

Sh

Please log in to read the full chapter