chapter 9 (the truth and death)

Dangerous and Beauty

Chapter 9

 


“A chocolate sand?” Seul Ong eyeing widely. “Wow, how romantic.”

Taecyeon raised his eyebrow in annoyance. “Very romantic huh?”

JaeBum and ChangMin just smiled. “Hey, aren’t you supposed to be at school right now? The school is not over yet.”

“Yeah, I should go back there but I leave this creepy chocolate here. Who know this time we can find a tiny little evidence like DNA or such?” Taecyeon mumbled.

“Well, I doubted that will happen since we all know how smart white lily is.,” Seul Ong said.

Junsu took the chocolate sand from Taecyeon and put it inside the plastic. “But white lily still a human being,” he suddenly said. “Human tends to make mistakes no matter how pro he is.”

“That’s right dude,” Taecyeon agreed. “See you guys later. I have class to attend.”

+++++++++++++

As soon as Taecyeon returned to school, he went directly toward the school infantry to get some aspirin. He suddenly get some headache while driving back, probably due lack of rest and think too much regarding this case.

“Hello,” Taecyeon knocked the door but no one answers from behind so he popped his head inside and entered the room. He glanced around the neat and tidy room only to notice that someone was sleeping soundlessly at the patient bed. He thought it was a student but when he saw what she’s wearing; Taecyeon couldn’t help but to smile. “A school nurse.”

Her long silky black hair covered her face. Her cute nose along with her porcelain skin mesmerized him so much. She looked like an angel. The way she sleep with her eyes close like that. For a few second, Taecyeon just enjoy watching her and completely forgot the reason for being here.

-Kringggggggggg-

The school bell had rang and it was a little too loud from this room. EunJung immediately opened her eyes in shock and as soon as her eyes met with him, spontaneously wide open and rolled to her side until she almost fell off the bed but Taecyeon was quick enough to pull her arm.

“Be careful...”

She pushed his arm slightly and wiped her drool, thinking that there’s any and starting to picture herself looking so much embarrassing in front of this hot and good looking stranger.

“Don’t worry, there’s no drool on your mouth,” Taecyeon assured as if he was reading her mind.

Hearing that, EunJung blushed and her face turned red. She observed him from head to toe. “You’re not the student.”

Taecyeon laughed. “Of course. I’m too old to be a student don’t you think?”

EunJung blinked, still not fully awake. “Yeah...but who are you and what are you doing here?”

“Uhmm, I want to get some aspirin for my headache, if only I can get it here.”

EunJung quickly replied. “Sure you can. Wait here.” She was searching for the medicine in rushed until she found it. “Got it,” she handed it to him.

“Thanks,”Taecyeon said with smile. “I’m Ok Taecyeon.”

“Ham EunJung,” EunJung extended her hand for an awkward handshake. “About the thing you saw just now...it’s...”

“It’s okay, I understand,” Taecyeon did some ‘zipping’ action to his lips. “No one will find out.”

EunJung smiled shyly. “Thanks. It’s embarrassing.”

“No worries,” he assured. “I sometimes did that too at police station.”

“What?”

Taecyeon gulped when he realized that he might talk too much. “Nothing.” Secretly, he cursed inside his heart. 'ARG!'

+++++++++++++

Jo Kwon can’t stop tapping his laptop, hoping that he would find some clue but until now, he didn’t. He was too busy dealing with his ‘hacking’ stuff until he didn’t realized Qri was sitting right beside him, letting out a deep sigh over and over again.


“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh....” this time, Qri let out a deep sigh and threw her head backward, staring at the empty ceiling.

Jo Kwon chuckled and finally stopped from what he’s doing. “Okay Qri, shoot me.”

Qri blinked her eyes in confused. “Huh?”

“You’ve been doing that for a few times already. Obviously, you want to say something so just shoots,” Jo Kwon brought his attention toward her.

“Oppa, do you believe in your dream?” Qri asked.

Jo Kwon cleared his throat and smiled. “I was expecting you to call me ‘ahjussi’ like Hyomin did but naah, you’re too cool to do that,” he chuckled. “Okay, what about your dream?”

“I’m asking you,” Qri pouted and blinked her eyes.

“Well, it depends,” Jo Kwon said. “Why? Do you have any bad dream lately?”

“It’s...forget it...even Hyomin didn’t trust me,” she gave up but Jo Kwon smacked her shoulder lightly.

“That’s Hyomin you’re talking about but this one here,” he was pointing at himself. “Definitely not Hyomin. I’m here to listen to you and of course I believed in you Qri, just talk.”

Qri began telling him the story about her dream and her doubt. She kept having a weird instinct lately and she refused to think about it more. She also hesitated on telling other girls considering all of them were kinda busy with their own stuff lately.

+++++++++++++++


Chul Yong was busy cursing his own uniform when Jiyeon suddenly patted his shoulder. “Just act normal, people will forget it.”

He glared at her. “I don’t need your opinion stupid.”

Jiyeon was taken aback, feeling hurt to what he said but Wooyoung suddenly appeared out of nowhere and sit next to him.

“She just showing that she care,” Wooyoung explained.

“Who told you to speak?” Chul Yong shot another series of death glare toward the other guy.

“Ahh it’s okay,” Jiyeon suddenly waved her hand in between Wooyoung and Chulyong who was now facing each other without a blink. The tense atmosphere develops quickly and she knew she had to do something before they started punching and kicking each other. Besides, ‘newbie vs newbie’ would make a great gossip to be spread among the school.

“Whatever!!!!” both Chulyong and Wooyoung got up from their seat and walked away in opposite direction, ignoring the fact the final alarm bell has ringing to indicate that today school has finally over.

( Meanwhile... same place but different area )

Jinwoon heard the bell ringing and decided to return to his class. He already promised to Jiyeon that they will go home together today.

“I wonder if T-ara really exist and lived among us...Oh my goodness, it’s unbelievable!” he murmured to himself.

While he walked along the hallway, he could smell something. It wasn’t a stinky or weird smell but it’s like....a flowery scent. This is when Jinwoon noticed there’s something at the corner of the floor. Without wasting any more time, he walked closer and jaw dropped once he realized that it was none other than a strange flower. The white lily.

His mind constantly remembered the conversation he had with Seul Ong regarding this case. Something about triangle war that might happen secretly without people knowing. A war between the police / unknown T-ara / mysterious white lily.

“Could it be that,” Jinwoon frowned as he tried to make his own little assumption while his hand already searching for his mobile phone, ready to burst out this info to Seul Ong. “The white lily was here as well? in this school? Oh boy, I feel like watching a crime scene drama. Coolio!”

Just as he turned around, he received a hard knocked on his head. Someone hit him hard. Jinwoon immediately fell to the ground and grunted painfully but the second hit that came to his back pulling him into unconscious level. He collapsed.


+++++++++++++++


Jiyeon kept glancing at her wrist watch and glanced over Jinwoon place but there’s no sign of him—at all. She sighed in frustration and tried to dial his number but the robotic voice echoed, indicating that Jinwoon had turned off his phone. It’s weird; Jiyeon knew Jinwoon isn’t the type that will turn off his phone. He’d rather put his mobile phone in silent vibrate rather than turn it off. Something odd was happening and she could feel it.

“Jinwoon-ah, where have you been....” she mumbled and glanced over her watch again. It’s getting dark and she was alone in this classroom. 

She finally decide to leave and ready to get up but all of sudden, someone cup his mouth from behind. It doesn’t take long time when her dizzy head led her to immediately faint. Someone was standing behind her all this while but she was too busy to think about her boyfriend to notice it.

+++++++++++++


A few hours later...

Jinwoon opened his eyes and he felt his head was in really painful but he couldn’t touch it. he tried to move but someone has tied him up on the chair, at the centre of un familiar dark room with so many white lily all around him. Jinwoon glanced around in horror and struggled.

“Nahhh, if I were you, I will stop struggling. You know how ‘strong’ that rope until it could cause you a deep scratch to your skin, Jung Jinwoon,” a strange mechanical voice echoed the whole room and scared him like hell.

“....Who...who are you?!!!” his voice were trembling but he tried his best to compose himself.

“Are you scared?” the voice asked.

Blood and sweat trickled over his face, stained his uniform. He glanced around and tried to get up but failed. White lily was right, the more he struggle, the more scratch appear on his skin and it was hella painful.

“Who are you? How did you know my name?” Jinwoon asked when he finally stopped from moving and stared at the huge screen at the wall. It looks like the white lily has prepared a ‘screen’ for him to watch but until now, there’s nothing on the screen except light blue box. A few minutes later, the video changed and white lily appeared. His usual mask, dark surrounding and of course, white lily petals all of his place, just like where Jinwoon at.

“You stick your nose into someone business...and who told the police to send this stupid goat as their man,” the white lily cracked a scary laughter. “Pathetic strategy!”

Jinwoon gulped nervously. How did he know about the plan? No one knew about him as the police ‘unofficial agent’ except for the police teams themselves. ‘Obviously, this freaky guy knew too much. Taecyeon was right then; he thought silently.

“Just surrender, you’re never going to get away with this!” Jinwoon threatened him as always, the white lily burst into huge laughter as soon as he heard that.

“Oh boy, I feel scared. Ouch! Hahahahahhaha...” the laughter still doesn’t seem to stop. “Hahahaha...thanks to you, games becoming much more interesting.”

“.........................” Jinwoon just stare at the screen with his mind still processing on how to get away from this place.

“Actually, I didn’t under estimate you because somehow, you’re much more dangerous than those idiots at police station. If I didn’t do something, you might step into my way and messed with T-ara. I hate that.”

Jinwoon frowned even more, not really understand.

“Let say, I destroy whoever block my way. The reason why I let the police be part of the game, because I know I can handle them but you...somehow, you have brain.”

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!”

“Seriously, no matter how clever you are, you still blind,” the white lily finally stopped laughing and talks seriously. “T-ara lives among you...and you’re just too blind to know it.”

“Why are you telling me this?” Jinwoon glared.

“You’re part of the game...and so is she...” As soon as the white lily said that, the second screen appear right next to the first one and from there, he could see someone else lying on the ground. His eyes almost popped out from its socket when he knew who it was.

“Jiyeon...Jiyeon...” he called for his girlfriend name. “YAAAAAH!! Let her go, she’s innocent!!!”

“Buhahahaha,...Innocent huh?” white lily retorted. 


“Let her go, I’m begging you. This is between you and me and the police!” Jinwoon pleaded.

“Don’t forget about one more thing, there’s always another side. T-ara!!” white lily snickered. “It’s so much fun when your life, depend on her life, Park Jiyeon, youngest member of T-ara!”

“What?” Jinwoon bit his lips. He was boiling inside. There’s no way he could bear watching Jiyeon being hurt like that.

“Jinwoon-ah...” Jiyeon voice suddenly echoed. Her face appeared clearer on the screen as she stood closer to the camera. “You’re there? Where are we?”

“Stay there, I’m going to save you!!!” to be honest, he had no idea on how he can save her. They obviously in separate room and he don’t even know where this place is.

“Aghhhhhhhh...” Jiyeon screamed when she looked to her other side. Jinwoon believed in the place Jiyeon being locked up, there’s two screens like this. “You!! White lily?”

“Surprised...how was your sisters in T-ara? Did you all get my ‘flowery’ message?” the white lily spoke to her.

“Who are you? What do you want from us?” Jiyeon cried.

The white lily was now turned his attention toward Jinwoon. “See, you had no idea that Park Jiyeon always belong to T-ara, the professional group of assassin. How many years he had fooled you?”

“No....Nooo....” Jinwoon shook his head crazily, refused to believed it.

The white lily let out another horrible laugh again. “Jiyeon-ah, you can choose to save him. he was just next to your room but...”

Before white lily could end his word, Jiyeon rushed out to save her boyfriend. White lily clapped his hand. “She should listen to me until I finish. Once she opens the door, see that sharp arrow hanging on there, next to the doorknob?”

Jinwoon eyes widened as he saw that arrow. “The arrow will go directly toward me.”

“I told you how brilliant you are,” the white lily coughed. “Absolutely right, to make it more accurate, right at your chest area. To be lucky, on your heart...to make it extremely worth, the arrow was poisonous. Good luck Jung Jinwoon, hopefully you’ve become the last stupid things from the police dude.” 

And the video turned off while the other video that showed Jiyeon room was empty. Jinwoon could hear her footstep and tears flowing down from his eyes.

“Don’t come...Jiyeon-ah...”

And she hurriedly opened the doorknob and...

-STAB-

The poisonous arrow hit directly toward Jinwoon chest. The pain that he felt was unbearable but he managed to smile at her. One final smile.



Tbc..........

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

READERS!!!! 

thanks so much to all my new subscribers and for ythe comments~ i really appriciate it.

and to welcome my new subscribers... here's a new chapter  ^-^

to AyWanyi do your request, i kinda removed it in most of the chap..

 

INFO: T-ARA finally have their comeback stage!! they dance like a b-boy, so cool, specially Jiyeon.. check it out for yourself.

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r86Z1lZ9imw&feature=player_embedded