Chapter 1 (the start)

Dangerous and Beauty

Chapter one

 

He stares at the photos on the table coldly. His eyes flashed with angry and revenge aura.

“These girls—I promise to you hyung…I’ll send them to their grave !!!” he cursed.

He flipped each of the pictures that show the girl face clearly. “You can rUN T-ara..but you can’t hide. The previous game is over and let’s start a new one I’ll make sure you can see who’s the one control the next game…ME !!! hahahahha”

That dark room filled with evilish laughter.


++++++++


“Where’s Qri?” Eunjung asked Soyeon, Qri’s roommates.

Soyeon shook her head slightly. “I don’t know. She didn’t pick up her cell phone when I tried to call her last night and the second time I try—she already turned it off. I think she probably sleeps outside”.

“I’m worried of Qri unni..” Jiyeon whines.

“We all feel the same thing Jiyeon-ah but don’t worry, she’s already grown up woman and I’m pretty sure she can take care of herself” Boram who’d just finished taking her bath said.

“I wonder where’s she” Hyomin sighed. “All that matter is—she didn’t do anything stupid”.

Eunjung looked at her. “Hey—don’t say that. What done is done..Qri still sad. Maybe she just needs to calm down herself.”


++++++

“Miss..are you okay?”

Qri quickly opened her eyes as someone patted her shoulder a few times. She just realized she fell asleep there—in the middle of MyungKok recreational part. She sleep on the bench near the ponds.

“You sleep here?” he asked.

Qri wiped her eyes and looked at him and a after a few seconds, she managed to nodded her head.

“Why? Why didn’t sleep at your house? This place might be dangerous for one pretty lady like you”.

She wanted to answer but she only sneezed. Qri quickly bows to him and cover her nose with her left hand.

That guy chuckled. “You look so cute when you’re sneezing like that. Here” he offered her a red handkerchief.

“Thanks” Qri took it and wipes her nose. She almost sneezed again but this time she manage to hold it.

“Don’t hold your sneeze. It’s painful” he said and laughed. Qri bows and feel shy. “No wonder you’re get sick. You sleep here all night isn’t it ? with that kind of dress..anybody can get sick you know” he said, pointed to her dress.

She wears a pale cream blouse with skirts.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“You think?” he practically slow jog around her. Qri smiles. She just realized he wears a sports outfit.

“Exercise..” she nodded.

“Yes..a jog until I saw this pretty lady sleep here. Luckily I met you. Imagine if random bad guy found you. Aish..” he said.

“Thanks” she said again but all of sudden, he grab her hand softly. “Ehh? Where are you going to take me?”

“To clinic.. I can’t let you passed out here” he said and pulled her hand. Qri had no choice but to followed him.

After took her medicine, she turned around to meet that guy again and say thanks but he’s gone.

“Ehh?” she looked around. There’s no sign of him. She walked closer toward other patient and asked. “Do you see a young man with me just now ? the one who wears a sport outfit ?”

That old woman shook her head. “I’m sorry my dear. I don’t see him”.

“That guy?” another woman asked. Qri nodded her head slowly. “He’s already walked away”.

Qri sighed. “Thank you”.

Who’s that guy? She didn’t manage to say thanks or asked his name. But she appreciates his help.


+++++++++++++

( Seoul Police station )

“Hey I got this package” Seul Ong said and hand the average size of box to them.

“What package? A bomb ? omo !!!!!!” Changmin freaked out.

“Opened it..” Jaebum said.

Taec stare the box curiously. “Are you sure it’s not a bomb?”

“Not you too” Jaebum laughed.

“Let me opened it” Junsu offered and opened the box slowly. After a few minutes, he frowned.

“OMO..what’s with that face?” Changmin started to panic.

“A CD !!” Junsu said and hand to them that CD.

“CD ?”

A SIGN..A TRUTH…
That’s what the notes on the disc said.

“Is this some kind of prank ?” Taecyeon asked.

“Just watch it to find out..” Seul Ong suggested.

1……….2……………..3………

A man with mask and freak voice because it’s already being filtered with some technology device appeared—sat on the chair—facing the camera with the surrounding dark and gloomy room. It’s kinda creepy.

“All of Korean police are stupid and blind ..just a bunch of babo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he started.

All of them looked at each other face in puzzled.

“This is not a game and I’m here to tell all of you stupid netizen !! there’s been a hired assassins lived freely out there and involved in a few murder cases, You guys are too blind too see it and those freakin assassin manage to cover their activities by making all of the murder looks like it was only a commit suicide attempt,” that man with mask said and shows a few white paper which he wrote something on it.

Lee So Myung
Han Yoo Suhk
Lee Choong Jae
Jo In Sung
Jang Geun Suk


He continued. “These names..are only a few. But these are the latest cases. Police being hiding all this isn’t it ?. I’m telling you that they are not committing suicide. Someone kill them. Not one..not two..it’s five..Probably six people. Wanna know more? find out by yourself !!”

Taecyeon frowned. “What the heck is this !!”

“Is this some kind of joke?” Jaebum hissed.

“Listen..I’m J and I will tell you this. These freakin assassin..if the police can’t handle it..give it to me. I’ll show to you how to play with the law. Don’t mess with me because you might regret it. The reason why I send you this video ? because I wanted to make you realized how stupid you’re for letting them go. Murder after murder—they still out there. They will kill more people if someone hired them to do so. They will never stop and thanks to all stupid police who did NOTHING..but I will change that situation..you’ll see. It’s up for you to believe me or not but I’m not as stupid as you guys”.

Changmin gulped.

That mysterious man continued. “And don’t get me wrong please. I’m not standing on any side. Not you, not them. I standing on my own side. We’ll see how thing goes on. Don’t worry much because I’m kind enough to share with the police some info’s. Just get ready for the next package. Last word from me..their names are T-ara..that’s all !! Goodbye..Hahahahaha”

CLICK…end of video.

“This video creeping me out..” Jaebum said.

“Me too” Changmin agreed.

“Guys..let me check the CD’s. Perhaps we can find some clue..” Junsu said. He’s the expertise in technology among them so he responsible to anything related to that kind of stuff in their investigation department.

“Okay..go on” Seul Ong gives the CD’s to him.

“Wait !!” Taecyeon said. “We should give this to head of department. This video is a serious thing. Perhaps whatever that mysterious man said was true. I always thought the same thing too..about the murder.”

“You mean?” Jaebum asked.

“I got the feeling that there’s actually a killer out there. The latest case was Jang geun Suk isn’t it ?”

“Yeah” Seul Ong nodded.

“He committed suicide by pulled that trigger directly toward his head,” Changmin said. “He shot himself”.

“Perhaps someone actually lead him to do that. For someone like Jang Geun Suk background, it’s impossible for him to kill himself like that,” he said.

“Wait ? you investigate this?” Jaebum asked.

“I’m just curious so I investigate secretly on my own. Now I hope I can open this case. If there’s really an assassin out there—we should never let him/her or them go.”

“That makes sense” Seul Ong nodded.


++++++++++++++++


“Qri..” Eunjung quickly hugged her as she enter the house. “Where have you been. We’re worried about you. Jiyeon cried this morning”

“Where’s Jiyeon?” Qri asked.

“Babo” Eunjung pokes her. “She’s in school of course. Are you okay? Wait—you look pale” she places her palm on Qri’s head and frowned. “You’re having a fever. Go get some rest”

“Okay..” Qri said. “By the way Eunjung..I’m sorry for everything”

Eunjung smiles. “Nevermind. Listen, after this you’ll exclude in any task so you only help us like Jiyeon did as a backup. We don’t want to stress yourself. After sometimes, everything will going to be normal like it used to”.

Qri nodded.


++++++++++

( Mean while )

He cough slightly.

“My my my…Eunjung-sshi—you have such a pretty face. Boram-sshi, cute hair. Hyomin-sshi—y babe ehh..Soyeon-sshi, I thought you have a brain, why would you join them and make yourself on my victim list…Qri-sshi, gorgeous and pretty mole you have on your nose. You’re my types of girl and Jiyeon-sshi..little dongsaeng—why on earth you have to be part of them?” he murmured when he gazed to each of their individual photos that hang on his wall.

With a dart on his hand, he smirked. “I will destroy you ..ONE BY ONE..let see who’s the lucky first target” he throw the dart faster and strong and it definitely hit one of those pictures.

Another smirked on his face. “So it’s you ehhh…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

All of sudden, the sound of furious laughed echoed the whole dark room.


TBC………………

 

 

```````````````````````````````````````````x

Authors note:

first chapter....DONE...

even if  tom. is already our exam, i'll still try to update since i can go home early~

 

so? how was the first chap?

im looking forward to your reactions.. ^-^