chapter 12 (help me unnie, i want to be stronger)

Dangerous and Beauty

 

 

Chapter 12



The tiny paper that Qri found on their door causing all of them to shut their mouth. Each everyone of T-ara was staring at the card. 



"Who play some sort of jokes?" Hyomin asked.



"No one making a stupid joke, Hyomin-ah," Qri said. "I found this card there. Perhaps someone stick it to our door during the blackout."



"Black Rose?" Boram questioned them.



Soyeon sighed. "After White Lily, now what? Black rose?"



"Even the police were here," Qri mumbled.



"Police?" Jiyeon widened her eyes. Like it or not, sooner or later they'll have to tell her. Surprisingly, she accepted everything easily and didn't give hard reaction. The rest of them can take a relief breath for a moment. Perhaps, despite her soft face and act, she was indeed a strong girl from the inside.



While they were in a deeply thought, Soyeon suddenly raised her hand. "I have something to say."



"Not now Soyeon," Jokwon replied.



Soyeon pouted and this make Boram stomped her feet. "Yah, Soyeon was going to tell us something. Can't you guys at least listen to her?"



With Boram raised her voice like that, they were nodding their head and pay attention to Soyeon. It's not that every day you can hear Boram high pitch voice because she regularly only talked in flat and low tones and sometimes rather stays quiet.



Soyeon cleared before continue. "When Qri called me today and told me about the police, I actually did something."



Seeing her paused during talk, Jokwon shifted his seat. "Something like what?"



"Err... uhmm... hacking."



"WHAT?!!" 



Soyeon ran to her room and took her laptop before showed it to them what's inside. "Here... take a look at this..."



It only took a few minutes before they finished reading what's written on the screen. Jokwon sighed in defeated tone while the rest were exchanging their glances.



"They knew about us!" he said.



Chul Yong who was quiet all the time suddenly spoke. "They knew about T-ara, that's why they came here right?"



Eunjung shook her head. "No, I think they really come here to meet Jiyeon or maybe I was wrong. OTTEOKE?."



"Relax girls, remember what K.Will told you before, don't easily make an assumption if you weren't so sure about certain thing," Jokwon advised.



Soyeon flicked her finger confidently. "Right. From what they write here it looks like they knew about us but they didn't know who the person behind T-ara was, it could be anyone to their eyes."



"They still didn't suspect us?" Jiyeon asked.



Jokwon answered her. "I guess, not yet but girls, this is a sign that you guys have to be extra careful after this. I seriously have no idea how they knew our existence. We didn't kill using ordinary way; we tend to hide all the possibility of evidence showing as best as we can. I guess, there's a mistake that lead to all of this."



Hyomin pushed Soyeon aside and tapped a few keyboard on the laptop. "The thing is, how the hell they found out about us and even our name. They can't just randomly guess. Wait..." she read it again and clicked one of the tiny bottom before her eyes went huge. "White lily!!"



"What?" the rest of them staring at the screen, joining Hyomin. The next page was about white lily but that's just it. The rest of it turned out nothing, just an empty blank page.



"Where are the rest?" Eunjung asked.



Soyeon took a deep breath before answer. "That's the only thing I managed to do before the system suddenly down. I can't open it anymore after that. Plus, it will be too dangerous."



Jokwon turned to his side. "Chul Yong-ah, do you have anything to say?"



Chul Yong nodded slightly. "Breaking into security system is too risky especially when you talk about military and police. If they got some smart- brainy guy, you already get yourself caught Soyeon-noona."



Chul Yong's word instantly makes Soyeon gulped nervously but Jokwon hit the younger guy head. "Talk nicely," he whispered.



"I'm just telling what I know!" Chul Yong stressed his word in annoyance. "Right now, there might be a possibility of them finding out that someone already hack their system but I guess by looking at the amount of information you got there, perhaps they failed to trace. I don't know. It depends on how their smart- brainy dude worked on it."



Jokwon hit his head again. "Now you're the smart- brainy dude for us..."



He glared sharply at Jokwon. "Stop hitting my head!"




+++++++++++



Jiyeon return back to her room followed with Qri. Instead of lying on the bed, she just stared at her own reflection on the mirror. Expressionless, sour... she touched her face and ruffles her hair. Qri just sit at the edge of the bed and watched her.



"Qri unnie, can you help me with something?" Jiyeon asked.



"Sure, I'll be gladly to help. What is it?"



"Do you know how to cut hair nicely?"



Qri raised her eyebrow in shocked. "Excuse me, what?! Cut hair? You wanted me to cut your hair short?"



Jiyeon nodded weak.



"Oh boy," Qri eyes still not leaving the younger girl. "Aren't you loves your long silky hair so much?"



"I do, but not anymore. When I see myself with this hair, I couldn't help but to think about everything that Jinwoon said to me long ago. EVERYTHING. He loves to play with my hair... he..." Jiyeon tears finally rolled down. 



Qri quickly patted her back. "You wanted to forget everything?"



"No, I didn't mean that. I don't want to forget about him," Jiyeon stated firmly. "But I need to move on. Seeing everything that happened now, I know we're in some kind of battle. I have to be strong to support all of you. I can no longer become a weak character and obstacle to this organization. Plus, it's the White Lily who's the one who 'killed' Jinwoon even though he makes me killed him but setting all that trap. Well, he manage to make me go crazy for what I've already did but not for long. I've been thinking about this deeply. He's the real culprit. I won't let him escape. WHITE LILY HAVE TO PAY!" she clenched her fist tightly. Her expressionless face suddenly changed to someone who is full with determination.



"Jiyeon-ah..."



"Just cut my hair. I want to reborn as a strong girl. Stronger than I am right now."



".............." Qri lost word.



"Unnie, please."



After a while, Qri finally nodded. "Okay, I will." She grabbed something from her desk and took the scissor.




+++++++++++



It was very late already but Soyeon still waited for him at the bus stop. Once in a while, she will steal a glanced at her watch. It's almost 2:00am already. Pulling her thick jacket closer to her body, collecting some warm, she glanced around.



"Aigoo, where's this kid?" she mumbled to herself. Just as soon as she finished that, a huge motorbike suddenly stopped in front of her. 



After removed his black helmet, Chansung ruffles his messy hair and grin at her. "Noona, I'm so sorry. I was late for ten minutes right?"



Soyeon pouted. "Yeah, now what's your reason?"



"Ahh, well... I have a part time work. I'm sorry. I don't know how to make excuses but it's true, I have part time work and finished it a bit late than usual."



Soyeon smiled and walked closer to him before removed the bangs that covered part of Chansung's eyes. "Apology accepted."



Chansung smiled shyly. "Why do you want to see me? Wow, this is the first time you ever looking for me."



"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have bothered you since you have class tomorrow but I had no one to refer to. I kinda need your help. URGENT!"



"I don't have any class for tomorrow. That's why I worked extra tonight. How about you?" Chansung said while scratching his head.



"Well, according to my schedule, my class starts on the evening. So I got plenty of time," she replied him.



Chansung nodded. "So where are we going?"



"I don't know. I need to do something related with computer so we need to go somewhere that have a plug to charge. Anywhere but not my house. Too many people in there."



"Then where should we go?" Chansung said and started thinking on something. "Since it was too late, every place already closed."



"I know," Soyeon sighed.



Chansung clap his hand a few times but then he shook his head. "No, there's no way."



"What?" Soyeon asked curiously.



"Nothing."



"Hwang Chansung!"



"Okay..." Chansung raised his hand. Arguing with Soyeon was something that he will never win. "I was thinking about my place but there's no way you will agree. Plus, you might think of something else."



"How many people live with you?"



"Alone. Plus, my room is kinda messy. Totally not good for your health."



"Hahaha...what, don't tell me there's a lot of woman picture hanging on your wall," she burst out laughing.



"Yah!!"



"I was just kidding," Soyeon patted her stomach. "I think going to your place might be a good idea considering that we had no other choice."



"Are you sure?" Chansung eyeing her deeply.



Soyeon patted his shoulder. "It's not that I'm going to do something to you."



He was taken aback upon her word. "What if I am the one who did something to you?"



"Well, in case you want to know, I'm an assassin. I can kill you and destroy all the evidence professionally so don't mess with me okay."



"Yeah right," Chansung snorted teasingly.



"Got extra helmet?" she asked.



"Sure," Chansung hand her a helmet but then, he helped her to put it on her head. "You're the first girl who wore this helmet."



"Yeah right." This time, it's Soyeon turn to make a snort sound teasingly. As soon as she climbed at sit behind him, she wrapped her arm around his waist. "Now what, I'm the first girl who wrap my hand like this on you?"



Chansung nodded. "Whether you believed it or not."



"Then let me tell you that this is the first time I did this too...hahaha."



Chansung just smiled and start the engine. She held him tightly as the motorbike started moving. Soyeon leaned her head at the back of his body. For some weird reason, she felt so comfortable and safe. That's what she need the most right now.






++++++++++++

( At the police station )



Taecyeon almost dropped his coffee cup when someone touched his shoulder all of sudden. The heat from hot coffee that spill onto his palm causing the skin slowly changing its colour to red.



"Ouch, I'm sorry man," Jaebum apologized. "I didn't know that you weren't aware my presence."



"It's okay," Taecyeon retorted back and put the coffee down, wiping his arm using tissue. "Why you still here?"



Jaebum chuckled. "I should've been the one who ask you that considering that you're not only a policeman now but teacher in disguise."



Taecyeon smiled at the other guy word. "Did something happen today? Did White Lily send any video or stuff? What about Black Rose? No victim from T-ara?"



Jaebum just shook his head. "Looks like you're kind lost connection with police department today."



"So many things happen at school. Jinwoon death causing a lot of chaos from other students that you can never imagine."



"Since morning, nothing from those three side," Jaebum said.



Taecyeon sighed. "Who's on the good side now. Sometimes I feel that all three of them were bad...but sometimes. Ugh..."



"I know what you're thinking," Jaebum assured him. "Right now, trust no one. That's the safest choice."




+++++++++




Soyeon was about to joined Chansung entering the apartment but he quickly stopped her from doing it. She felt surprised and stop on her feet abruptly and her face bumped onto his broad chest.



"Whoaa, what was that for?" Soyeon touched her nose.



"Hihi...." Chansung grinned. "Noona should wait here first, the house is a bit messy. Actually, not so-clean."



She laughed at his word. "It's understandable Chansung. You're a guy. I can't expect you to be so girlish." She tried to walked pass him but he blocked her again.



"No. Please wait..." 



This time, she stared at him deeply. "You're hiding something huh?" 



"....." he shook his head innocently.



"Move!" she pushed him aside and stormed into the living room only to realize that she was stepping on something sticky. Soyeon jumped aside. "Yuck...what was that?"



"Dog poop..."



A sudden bark coming and something suddenly running and clinging onto Soyeon's leg. She automatically screamed and ran toward Chansung. It was a dog or something but she wasn't sure because she wasn't looking at it.



"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."



"Pluto, let her go," Chansung spoke and pointed his finger. The dog suddenly ran to him. He bends to pick it before carry on his arm. This is when I get to see the clearer view. It was a cute dog. Really cute. It was damn cute dog. The fluffy fur, cute eyes... 



Aigoo, why do I have to scream to such cute animal, Soyeon said to herself secretly, feeling embarrassed.



"My 'girl'friend..." he explained, referring to his puppy. "I'm sorry. She tends to do that when she saw someone unfamiliar."



"Okay," Soyeon reached out and touched the dog. "She's cute."



Chansung smiled. "Shih Tzu type. Just call her Pluto."



"Hi Pluto..." she grinned while rubbing Pluto's head. That little puppy nudge toward her finger and make a cute sound. "I didn't know you love dog. Chansung, tell me what is more about you that I don't know."



"Well, if you really want to know me deeply, we can start slowly."



Hearing that, Soyeon smiled. It's been so long she felt this way. There's something about him that connected to her and she can't explain why. Why on earth she just realized it now?



But her smile didn't last long. It disappeared quickly as some thought rushing through her mind. Something that will never change the fact that a person with big heart and smart like Hwang Chansung shouldn't be with an assassin like her.



Seeing what happen to Jiyeon and Jinwoon—with all the unknowing threat from someone with the name White Lily and Black Rose, she felt scared. No one should be closer to any of T-ara or they will be targeted as victims. Obviously, T-ara had an enemy now and that enemy was watching every movement that they made. Someone was keeping an eye of them. She could feel it...like how she felt right now.


Soyeon gulped.



TBC.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hi readers!! im back~

as promise, here's a kinda long update!! i hope you enjoy it.. and for my othe fanfic..hmm.. i guess it'll take a while before i update.. sorry..

 

comment and subscribe!! lov u all~