Chapter 15 ( I hate when someone mess with one of T-ara )

Dangerous and Beauty

 

Chapter 15

 

The student passed up their homework paper one by one on Taecyeon’s hand. He chuckled every time those students complaining about how their free time got stolen by him to finished this homework. Some of them even complain that it was hard. And there’s a few of them who begged for him not let them do all this kind of homework ever again. After they all done and went back to their seat, he leaned at the edge of his table and stared at his students face one by one.

“You still so young man, don’t be too lazy...” he teased them. The rest of the class went chaos and back.

“As if you are so good in your school back then,” said one of the male students who have almost bald hair.

“Yeah, I bet Sir Taecyeon was actually a troublemaker and always skipped classes,” added the other female student with cute pigtails.

Then, the guy who wore glasses joined. “Tell me how are you doing in your school back then? A troublemaker?”

Taecyeon laughed to the question and cleared his throat. “That will be revealed...” he paused for a while. “Once half of your class get A and B for the next test.”

Another chaos echoed inside the class. Taecyeon chuckled upon their reactions. ‘I’m so good at this, I should’ve choose this path instead...hmmh’ he said to himself and ready to walked out from the class but he paused at the door when he saw a pair of eyes was watching him. He turned at his side and saw Jang WooYoung was eyeing on him in a strange way. Later, he smirks and turned his head the other way around. The gaze definitely sent shivers through him but Taecyeon ignored it and leave the class.

+++++++

The cafeteria was crowded with students but Jiyeon manage to find an empty spot at the corner of the place. She hurriedly walked there before someone else took it. As soon as she sit down, she almost dropped from her chair when she know the person who sit beside her. Jiyeon immediately excuse herself and wanted to leave but WooYoung stopped her.

“Hey, is it just me or you are trying so hard to ignore me and of course, avoiding me,” he looked at her right into her eyes.

“I didn’t,” she denied but her voice turned out to be shaky.

“Yes you are...”

“No I don’t...”

“Yes... you-...” as he was about to finished his word, the loud noise was coming from his back. He turned and saw a tall and buff student was clenching on Chul Yong’s collar. He even pulled him upward slightly but Chul Yong however, showed no sense of scared at all. He just stared at the guys directly without any expression. This turned the guy pissed off. He was about to let a hard punch arrived at his face when Jiyeon quickly jumped and pushed the guy. Unfortunately she didn’t manage to make him released Chul Yong but he instead pushed her hard until she stumbled backward and hitting the floor, face first.

Jiyeon cried and touched her nose. WooYoung stepped in and helped her to get up before grabbed the taller guy wrist and twisted it until he yelps in pain and let go of Chul Yong. He glared at him sharply as if there will be a laser came out from his eyeball.

“You freak, don’t interrupt someone else business,” he warned.

WooYoung pointed toward Jiyeon who still sitting down at the floor. “But you hurt other student so I can make it my business too.”

“So what? Is she your girl or something?”

Chul Yong suddenly pushed WooYoung behind slightly. “I can handle this.”

The taller guy laughed. “What now? You seriously wanna die~”

“You are!” WooYoung slapped Chul Yong’s hand away and avoided that guy punch. The fight was about to progress more and more students already hovering them but Taecyeon suddenly shouted from afar.

“Back off... all of you!!!” he jumped in and stood between them while pointing at both of them. “We don’t need mafia or gang inside this school.”

“Sung Jiho, Jang Wooyoung, Bang Chulyong!! Into my office, NOW!” All of sudden, the discipline teacher appeared and ordered them to enter his room. They followed him with annoyed shrug. The rest students walked away and Taecyeon offered his hand to helped Jiyeon.

“Get up, do you need to go to the school medical room?” he asked.

“No need,” she said and adjusted her uniform. “What about them?” she asked. “It wasn’t Wooyoung and ChulYong fault.”

“I know,” Taecyeon assured. “There’s still something in the world called ‘justice’. Don’t worry. Now you go back to class because lunch time will over soon.”

She nodded her head and walked past him, leaving Taecyeon blinked his eyes many times. ‘I’m so damn good in pretending to be a teacher’ he was proud of himself.

Half an hour after that, the rest of the class were fell in a deep silence as Wooyoung and Chulyong entered the class. Both of them returned to their seat and not talking with anyone. Since they were still considered as a newbie inside the class, they don’t really have many friends. Only Jiyeon and Jinwoon who actually talked to them. It was explainable because the two of them weren’t really talked or open their mouth. Jiyeon could hear some of the student whispers among each other and some of them were laughing behind her back. She turned to looked at Wooyoung who was looking at her. She immediately changed her gazed toward Chulyong who was leaning his head down to the table and acting like he was sleeping.

Slowly, she brought her gaze toward outside the window and stared at the blue sky. Her eyes slowly become glistened because she really missed Jinwoon.

“Jinwoon-ah, I know things will be different if you still here...” she whispered to herself.

++++++++

It was late in the evening when Sung Jiho, the student who involved in the fight at the cafeteria previously walked alone, heading toward his home. He glanced around when he noticed that someone has been following him but the thing is, he saw no one. Jiho smack his own head lightly for thinking too much.

While he was walking, he heard other footsteps. He glanced around again but still saw no one. Jiho gulped a bit when he realized he was all alone in this area and the atmosphere suddenly turned unusual creepier than before.

As soon as he turned around, he was completely shock to see someone was standing in front of him, wearing a mask and black hoodie.

“AIGOO!!!” he was practically rubbing his chest.

“I know you’re such a coward,” the voice sound muffled behind the mask but Jiho frowned because he knew that voice. At least that’s what he thought.

“You!” he pointed his finger. “What kind of lame joke you want to do now. Our fight already over and thanks to you I get suspended,” he scoffed. “And what’s with that stupid mask. I know your face pabo!.”

The guy with mask chuckled and pulled off the mask from his face. “It’s kinda hard to breathe wearing it and by the way, I have my own nickname, The White Lily.”

“Whatever bastard. Now move, I’m tired looking at your face already,” Jiho snorted and pushed him aside while continue walking but he grabbed his bag and stopped him from walking. Jiho almost choke an air when the bag strangled him a bit. “YA!... are you trying to mess around with me?”

The guy with mask walked in circle until he faced the other guy and stared at him with deathly eyes. “I have a better offer.”

“For your info, I don’t do drug...” Jiho snorted.

“No, it’s a great opportunity to make yourself not attending school forever.”

Jiho who was a bit confused was completely shock when he took out his hand from both of his hoodie sweater pocket. He could see the guy with mask was wearing something on both of his finger. Some metal weapon that he often see on movie about mafia. Jiho knew for sure once that guy punches his face, he could easily break his nose.

-punch-
-punch-
-punch-


Before Jiho could react, he was already being punch more than three times and it was extremely pain. His visions get blurry and blood oozing out from his mouth and nose, non-stop. The hard metal really gave triple pain that what he supposed to feel when someone knocked his face. 

“Stop...” he begged but the guy ignored it.

“I hate when someone hurt T-ara girls...” White Lily whispered in shaking voice as if he was in a deep anger. “You’re going to die...”

“W-w-w-ait...” Jiho was totally weak. Even though he was bigger than the attacker but that guy seriously know how to make a strong punch. He was completely sure his face was covered with blood now. 

“HEY...WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!” all of sudden, a loud voice echoed and White Lily looked up and saw a man was running toward them. He instantly knew that person. “What are you doing, let him go!!!” he sprinted up to catch them.

The white Lily clenched his fist and punched Sung Jiho with extremely hard for one last time until the guy was unable to move and he quickly ran away, disappeared.

Jaebum can’t believe what he saw and he was torn whether he should chase after him or not but then he decided not to. He helped the victims and read his school name tag.

“Sung Jiho,” he read it slowly before took his cellphone and called the ambulance. “It’s Officer Park Jaebum here... I have an injured person here.” After giving the direction, he ended the call and dialled another number.

“Hello,” Taecyeon said over the line.

“Yo man, I got this dude being punch....” Jaebum paused with his eyes widened when Jiho continuously shaking and kept repeating the word ‘White Lily’ before he completely loss his conscious.

“Dude, what’s up?” Taecyeon asked, starting to sound uneasy.

“I think... I just saw a White Lily just now.”

“WHAT?!”

+++++++++++++

Taecyeon glanced at the clock wall over and over again while his finger couldn’t stop drumming the desk. He can’t believe the White Lily managed to kill another person and this time, he wasn’t sure on what’s the reason was but he know, there must be one.

“He’s dead, there’s nothing we can do,” ChangMin put his hand over his shoulder. “He was being murdered brutally. Hell damn, how could someone beat someone else crap like that. He even used that metal gloves.”

“Are you completely sure it was all White Lily’s doing?” Junsu asked.

Changmin added. “Hey, remember Han Soo Man case? He’s not just being murdered with sharp weapon but the White Lily also burned him. If it wasn’t because of Jaebum, I’m pretty sure we’ll never see Sung Jiho body like this.”

Both Taecyeon and Jaebum exchanged their glanced and shrugged. “I only saw him from afar. I don’t know what’s he looked like and all but I do know his height. He looked like a young guy. Probably teenage or man in their early 20’s,” Jaebum explained.

“Probably but we can’t be so sure,” Taecyeon said.

“And what the hell was he thinking to appear like that. It’s a public,” Changmin tapped his chin.

“Perhaps he was damn mad at the victims? Or such...” Jaebum guessed. “But hey man, why you make that face?” he gestured toward Taecyeon who was now frowning endlessly.

“That student... Sung Jiho,” he paused. “He involved with a fight with my students this morning.”

“Huh?” Junsu adjusted himself from his seat and stared at Taecyeon. “You mean?”

“I don’t know the reason for them to fight but Park Jiyeon was involved too. I tried to ask her but she didn’t answer me.”

“Park Jiyeon?” Junsu eyebrows twitched. “Why on earth I have this weird feeling...”

Changmin interrupted. “While this entire thing happened, she’ll be involved... somehow.”

“Hey you can’t assume easily dude,” Taecyeon said to them. “Maybe it was coincidence...”

“Maybe it wasn’t,” Junsu retorted.

Jaebum knocked the table to cool down the tense among them. “Okay let’s back to the main subject, are we completely sure it was the White Lily because like it or not, Sung Jiho might know the person behind this. Perhaps...”

“Let’s just wait the video then,” Taecyeon spoke. “Like what he did when Han Soo Man died.”

+++++++++++++++++


Jiyeon almost dropped her phone when she answered the call. Qri quickly rushed toward her and rubbed her shoulder.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

The younger girl was a little too shock to give a quick answer instead she looked into Qri eyes, in horror. “Sung Jiho is dead...”

“Who?” Qri obviously confused.

“SUNG JIHO...” Jiyeon said. “One of student in my school.”

“Ohh,” Qri don’t know how else to react. Chul Yong who was just running down the stairs looked confused when Jiyeon eyes lingered on him. He kept walking in slow motion with frown.

“What?”

“Jiho’s died,” Jiyeon’s word makes he frowned even more.

“Who?”

Jiyeon sighed and slapped her forehead. She forgot that Chul Yong is new and she could bet that he doesn’t even know their class monitor names yet. After all, Jiho was from other class.

“You don’t know him?” Qri asked him.

He shook his head. “Who is he anyway and why you have to god damn stare at me like that?”

Jiyeon cleared . It’s not that she was too upset or received an impact over this news because she’s not really a friend with that bully and troublemaker but still, this is shocking to her. Death after death... the school must be in chaos tomorrow. She wondered if Wooyoung knew about this because just a few hours ago they were all involved in a terrible fight. She looked at Chul Yong who also looked shocked when he finally recalled who Sung Jiho was.

She wasn’t sure what kind of creepy feeling that wrapper her body now but she knew, something weird is going on. Although Jiyeon can’t explain it how, something tells her that this might related to the White Lily. She has a strong feeling about this.

“Unni, we’re in great danger now,” she whispered shakily.

++++++++++

( Somewhere else )

The Black Rose cupped his face with his two hands and sighed heavily. He knew he was late at preventing this situation and he was completely sure that the White Lily knew his presence. The more people died, the more upset he became but he can’t let his feeling going overboard. Psychology war perhaps the thing that White Lily was trying to set up now.

“You seriously had gone too much!” he muttered. This was when his phone suddenly beeped.

“You’re losing, Black Rose...” the creepy voice echoed. For other people, his voice might sent a shiver and scared them but not for Black Rose.

“The game is not over yet,” he replied calmly. “Stop killing people. You are the reason why I have to interrupt. Your enemy was T-ara, not the police, not other people...”

“Suit yourself... the games has just becoming more fun now. Hahahahahahaha....”

He pressed the cancel button and ended the call. The other guy voice was too annoying and he doesn’t want to listen to it.

“You ask for it,” he mumbled between his breaths. “You got it.”


TBC...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

READERS!!!! IM VERY SORRY for not updating for a month. really really sorry *bowed*

i swear school keeps me busy with a lots of activities and our 3rd grading period exam has just ended and the score that i got was just....  -sigh- ...in addition to make things worst, my dad forbidden us to use computer on Weekdays!!

 

anyway, i hope you guys can forgive me.. enjoy reading the new chapt. ^-^

 

p/s: congrats to t-ara for having a big success 'coz of winning in a lots of music programs although i kinda pity mblaq for not winning since i love their song 'this is war'..  A+ please dont bash t-ara for winning, they put a lot of effort to their perf. i know mblaq will win someday because they are also deserving...

 

by the way, have you guys watch Mblaq new show called "Hello Baby" its Hillarious, i swear you've gonna love it. the babies are pretties and cuties. if i remember right, seungho hardly show his aegyo 'coz he is the charismatic leader of mblaq, right? but in the show, he always make one... so unsual  ^-^

 

ok enaugh talking... Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe!! love u guys :)