chapter 10 (The appearance of the new player... BLACK ROSE)

Dangerous and Beauty

Chapter 10



Jiyeon couldn’t stop crying in front of the rest of T-ara girls at the hospital. Everyone was there except Hyomin and Soyeon. After the doctor confirmed Jinwoon’s death, time seemed to stop for her. It’s hard to deal that she’s the reason why Jinwoon died. If only she didn’t randomly burst into that room, Jinwoon might still be alive.

“I killed him unni, I killed him...” her tears flow faster every time she reminisced the time when Jinwoon held her hand and shaking painfully. He kept telling her to be careful and he trusted her even though she was part of T-ara.

‘You must have your own reason and I choose to believe you Jiyeon-ah’.

“Just cry until you feel comfortable and calm,” Qri patted her back. “I understand perfectly how you feel at this moment.”

Jiyeon sobbed. “Now I know why you can’t stop crying and having a hard time to smile when Geun Suk oppa died.”

Hearing that, Qri dropped her gaze on the floor. Jo Kwon played his part and tried to comfort the girls who seemed very confused and hurt especially the maknae.

( Meanwhile )

The police who was just received the call from the hospital hurriedly rushed toward the hospital entrance but Jaebum suddenly grabbed Taecyeon on his sleeves.

“Wait!!” Jaebum said. Seul Ong, ChangMin and Junsu were already far from them.

“What is it?” Taecyeon questioned him.

“Jinwoon supposed to be a student at your school right?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“You can’t come along with us. His friend and family might be here. Someone from his school might be here as well. Seeing you with the police team might leave suspicious thought among them.”

Taecyeon put a deep thought over Jaebum’s word. Whatever he said, it make sense. 

Jaebum added. “So, the best thing is you come later. We don’t want to create any suspicious remark. It’s bad enough when the white lily knew our plan so making T-ara noticed police presence at school wasn’t a good idea. Remember Taec, this is TRIANGLE WAR.I hate to admit this but we’re the weakest side and team right now because we know nothing.”

++++++++++++++++

Late night....at T-ara house.

Jinwoon funeral will be held tomorrow and the girls were now sitting at the living room couch without spoken anything. Eunjung walked out from Jiyeon’s room and closed her door shut.

“She’s asleep already,” Eunjung said. “I gave her sleeping pill.”

The rest of them nodded their head slowly. The sad atmosphere took over their house and all of them looked helpless and sad.

“He’s a good boy,” Soyeon said when she adjusted her seat. “Poor thing.” 

Despite the gloomy surrounding vibes, dealing with death wasn’t really something hard for T-ara’s anymore. They’ve assassin anyway and their job is to take someone’s life. Maybe sometimes, it will leave an unexplainable effect on them like how it affects Qri after she had to kill a person that she was starting to love and now, Jiyeon had to deal with it.

“Girls, Jiyeon need our support right now. If you showing your sad face, how would she feel?” Hyomin suddenly said.

“Heartless,” Chul Yong mumbled.

“What is it?” Hyomin raised her voice but he just ignored her and return to his room. “DAMN you!!!”

“Hey Minnie, relax okay,” Boram patted her knee.

“What Hyomin said is true. Jiyeon need us now,” Jo Kwon blurted out.

Qri suddenly raised her hand a bit. “Jiyeon told me before...errr...” all eyes were now concentrating on her. “She told me that Jinwoon kept mumbling something about T-ara and the police before he died.”

“WHAT?!”

“I got this feeling that Jinwoon knew about us,” Qri continued. “About us.”

“T-ara?” Boram wanted to make sure.

Qri nodded. “There’s a possibility for him to know. I’m worried if the police starting to find out about our modus operandi.”

All of them were now exchanging glanced with each other until Hyomin spoke. “Deal with it, sooner or later, they’ll find out anyway.”

“Thanks to you then!” Soyeon snorted.

“Are you try to fight with me?” Hyomin questioned her.

“Girls!!!” EunJung raised her voice a little to stop them from bickering. “Stop arguing because none of this would be settled. Plus, you might wake Jiyeon.”

Jo Kwon agreed. “She’s right. Stop blaming each other because now, I believed we have to worry about the white lily person. We shall wait for Jiyeon to get better and ask her every single thing that happened.”

All of sudden, the main laptop in front of them started to released beep sound, indicating that K.Will was contacting them through video call as usual.

“Hello girls,” K.Will appeared on the screen. They reply him with low voice. “I’m sorry for what happen.”

Jo Kwon just smiled bitterly at the screen without saying anything. He knew all of them were now in the middle of having mixed feeling for everything that happened within their life now.

“This might be not suitable for your time being but I had one new task for you guys. Be prepare...but...”

“How could you!?!!” Soyeon incredulously said in loud voice. “We’re still in the middle of upset and sad mood and you want us to kill people?”

“I have to agree with her...” EunJung stood up beside Soyeon.

K.Will looked startled. “But...”

Its Boram turned to joined. “I honestly respect you Mr. K but at this moment...I’m sorry I had to agree with them.” Being the oldest among them, Boram always be the one who came out with maturity thinking and grown-up way of talking instead of scream and yell according to what her heart felt.

“Listen...” K.Will wanted to say more but this time, Hyomin interjected him.

“Call me heartless, now look who’s the one who’s being heartless!”

K.Will exchanged his glanced with Jo Kwon who also kinda puzzled upon those girls sudden outburst.

Finally, Qri said something. “Mr.K, Jiyeon officially killed someone today even it wasn’t her intention to do so. She just lose her boyfriend and she was like our baby sister, talking about murder wasn’t the best topic right now. At least for now.”

As if they were reading each other mind, all of them get up and walked away into their room, leaving Jo Kwon sitting alone in front of the laptop screen.

“Whoaaah, I was going to say that I’ll give the task to Kattun unit considering that person was currently in Japan,” K.Will scratched his non-itchy head.

“Forgive the girls,” Jo Kwon uttered. “Things that happen to Jiyeon really disturb them.”

K.Will smiled. “It’s a good thing to know that they were actually take care of each other so well.”

“You just make me feel so bad Kwonnie!” K.Will retorted.

“I didn’t mean that way but you know what I mean, do you?”

“Totally,” K.Will said. “Just tell them to have a rest. About the white lily guy, he’s really getting too much.”

Jo Kwon nodded in agreement. “Way dangerous than how we could ever imagine. He’s manipulating us and he knew about us.”

“Unfortunately, we don’t know anything about him. Not a single thing.”

“What more can I say,” Jo Kwon shrugged. “Let see, I’m revised the entire previous database and let you know if I found something.”

++++++++++


( Meanwhile )

The police team still didn’t leave the hospital. They waited for the post-mortem procedures to end. Seul Ong who still can’t stop forgive himself can’t stop knocking his head onto the wall. He regret for making Jinwoon involved in this case.

“It was my fault...It was my fault,” he mumbled and cried. “I’m the reason why Jinwoonie died. It was my fault. I should’ve listened to you Taecyeon.”

Taecyeon comforted him by patting his shoulder. Truthfully, he already told him to not letting Jinwoon ‘in’ but no one listen to him. He knew this isn’t something to brag about but he still feel guilty about Jinwoon death. Another victims mean another success in T-ara or mysterious mask white lily and yet another failure for the police. He felt responsible for not being able to protect Jinwoon considering he was also ‘at’ school currently.

“Jinwoon-ah...forgive me...” Seul Ong slid down with his back leaned against the wall. There’s a red bruised appeared on his forehead mainly because he can’t stop knocking his head. The guilty feeling has beating his sanity inside out.

Jaebum walked over them. “You can’t bring him back to life. I’m sorry I have to say this but you can’t.”

Seul Ong looked at him in defeated gaze. “I’d rather substitute my life for him.”

“ENOUGH!!!” Taecyeon snapped in louder voice. “I told you already. Not to let anyone involved especially someone who is not part of us. Jinwoon is dead and we can blame everyone but we can’t bring him back. Like Jay said, stop torturing yourself like that. Do you really think Jinwoon would be so happy to see you like this?”

Seul Ong and Jaebum startled upon Taecyeon sudden outburst. Junsu and ChangMin were was standing not far from them hurriedly moving closer to them. 

“Hey this is the hospital, remember?” Junsu reminded.

+++++++++++++

( Somewhere else )

The white lily enjoying the weird music coming from his I-Pod while closing his eyes shut. He was breathing heavily, feeling the satisfaction for controlling the game surrounding his ego.

He opened his eyes slowly, shifted his gaze toward his wall, where he put all T-ara pictures. The white lily took the sharp razor blade from the coffee table and threw it roughly to the wall. Unfortunately, it didn’t hit any of the pictures.

“Aish...target missed,” he snorted and stood up before walked to get the sharp razor blade and stab one of the girls picture. It hit directly on Jiyeon’s face.

He smirked. “Looks like this knife were always looking for you, Jiyeon. Despite the hardness and painful emotional way that you’ve been dealing with now, I really hope you did something stupid. Obviously, Qri was stronger than you.”

He glanced over his left side where Jinwoon’s candid picture was hanging there, next to random T-ara victim’s article.

“I’m sorry Jung Jinwoon, you have to become one of useless victim but let take it this way, you’ve actually done your best to make the police realized how ‘powerful’ I am in this game and next time, in your other life, please don’t stick your nose onto someone else business. Okay?”

He smirked even more and laughed hysterically.


++++++++++++++++

It was very late but Taecyeon still didn’t leave the police station. He, together with Jaebum was busy browsing all the old newspaper article and cut, hoping to get something. Truthfully, they also don’t know how to think or react. 

Not very long, there’s a knock coming from his front door. Taecyeon hurriedly opened it and saw Junsu and ChangMin stood in front, slightly shivering due to coldness and looked at him.

“Ehh?” 

Junsu punched Taecyeon o n his chest lightly. “Yahhh!! Who told you to investigate alone?”

Taecyeon smiled bitterly. “Jaebum was here, how did you know?”

“Gay alarm...” ChangMin teased but Junsu poked his arm.

Taecyeon gave an annoy glare before invited them to come in. “Make yourself at home. Where’s Onggie?”

“He’s with his family,” ChangMin replied. “Chief Park give him a few days break.”

“It’s better for him,” Taecyeon muttered.

“Yo guys!” Jaebum raised his hand as they walked to the living room.

“Yo!” Junsu raised his hand and gave a slow motion high five before turned his head at Taecyeon. “By the way, when is the last time you check your mailbox down there?”

“Huh?”

Junsu shook his head and took something from his jacket. It was a mini-sized CD inside transparent plastic case. “Yours...I guess. Thank you me for helping you pick it.”

“I check my mailbox everyday...and, today, I checked it an hour ago...really!” 

“Yeah,” Jaebum agreed. “He checked just now.”

Just as soon as he said that, all of them were now staring at him curiously, loss in word. They knew that they had the same thought running inside their mind right now.

WHITE LILY.

Taecyeon greeted his teeth and grab his laptop, inserting the CD and wait for the data to display. His heart beating fast, containing mix feeling of angry and nervous. Angry—for white lily stupid game until Jinwoon lose his life and the police can’t do anything to protect. Loser much?
Nervous—it’s getting creepy to know some dangerous stranger knew so much about you including where you live. Stalker much?

They were now waited patiently in front of the laptop screen but the video that appear was totally different this time. Instead of having one mysterious man wearing a mask with so many white lily petals surrounding him adding with dark and creepy atmosphere, this one is totally different. It was a blank black screen with only one symbol on it. A flower—but not the same as what they usually saw in the previous video.

“Isn’t that...?”Jaebum turned at them with a confused face.

“A black rose!” Taecyeon answered. He kept staring at the laptop screen without blinking. Some weird feeling evolved inside his heart. Just by looking at the pictures on the screen, his little was telling him that this video wasn't from WHITE LILY.


Some strange sound echoed and the symbol of voice frequency appeared under the black rose symbol. Just a voice without a face. 


"Greetings..." 


The police were exchanging glanced once again, with a deeper frown appeared on their forehead. The voice had been changed to a robot-style.


The voice continued. "I am sorry for coming out of nowhere but seeing that more and more people get hurt by him, I can't just sit here and do nothing. I'm here to help. Just call me, BLACK ROSE."


And the video ended just like that. All of them were now sitting with their mouth hang open as they looked at each other in disbelief.


"What kind of joke is this?!!" Jaebum snapped, looking annoyed.


"Don't tell me, white lily already set a new game for us?" ChangMin came out with his opinion.


"Is this some kind of prank? white lily should know, it's not funny when he just killed an innocent teenager. What a freak!" Jaebum added with curse.


"It doesn't look like prank to me," Junsu suddenly blurted out.


Taecyeon suddenly hit the replay button and listen to the voice-video message again a few more times and turned at them. "This...is not...the white lily. I'm sure."


The atmosphere suddenly turned awkward and filled with silence. ChangMin gulped and said. "Looks like we got another new player."




To be continued....
 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi my dear Readers!!!

did i make you wait for so long? sorry, im really busy about the coming cosplay event and the high school dance on nov. 29 at my school.. if you still dont know, im choosen as a cosplay representative at our school's section.. so wish me luck, ok?

 

anyway, i cant let you guys wait for so long, so. Here's an update... enjoy~

 

dont forget to comment and subscribe ^-^

 

p/s: Congratulations T-ARA for winning the best MV for roly poly in Melon Music Awards!!..

 

T-ara on perf. and video on inkigayo was great again.. its 4 in 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smFlJisvUEQ&feature=feedf