chapter 19 (the next happenings)

Dangerous and Beauty
 
 
Hyomin was pretty sure the poison had diluted within the water. She observed the drink sharply while imagined the possibility of Nichkhun reaction once the poison entered his body. She was ready to act innocent or play dumb and enjoy his death, as usual. She smirked at the thought of it.
 
“Hmmm, just one simple gulp and my job is done~” she mumbled excitedly inside her head. “By the way, who is the world wanted me to kill him. There must something that he did until someone desperately request for an assassin just to end his life.” She sighed upon herself. K.Will always put a simple rule that everyone in his organization must obey. ‘Client privacy’ which means no one really know who actually pay them some amount of money in the name or murderer. Sometimes, even K.Will himself didn’t know to whom actually they had to work. Every client is like an instant boss to both T-ara and Kat-Tun. They get the job, take the orders and kill. Later on, get the money for killing. As simple as that.
 
To Hyomin herself, she wouldn’t even bother to actually find out why these crazy people wanted her to kill some other people. Humanity is crazy. There’s no such thing as peace and love. At least that’s what she kept repeating to herself.
 
A few minutes later, Nichkhun came with a huge envelop in his right hand and small box in his left hand.
 
“Tadaa~” he said while putting the tiny box in front of her with smile that never seemed to leave his face. “Happy birthday, Hyominnie.”
 
Hyomin was unable to utter anything as she just stared at the tiny box with hand. She lifted her gaze to looked at Nichkhun face before lowered her eyes to the box again. Her heart beating faster and there’s some weird feeling develop within her. She clenched her hand under the table as she don’t understand the trouble of feeling that wrapped his body right now. Is this what they called ‘a flustering heart’? To make it more awkward, she actually forgot about her own birthday.
 
“I’m sorry, due to some technical errors, there’s no such thing as a cake so I postpone that later but for now, open the box. It was my tiny gift for you. Happy birthday Hyomin,” Nickhun pushed the box forward.
 
“I… don’t…”
 
“Waah, don’t tell me you dislike this gift. You didn’t even open it yet,” he pouted.
 
She nodded and opened the tiny box slowly. Upon seeing the gift, her eyes immediately tear up as she stared at the little baby with rainbow hair doll. It was the doll that she always wanted her mother to buy it for her. Hyomin rarely asked anything from her late mum when she was little but she always hoping that her mother would buy this cute doll for her. That time, having this kind of doll seemed like a trend so whoever failed to buy one will always be mocking by other friends. She still remembered when she cried the whole night when her mother just gave her an ugly cheap plushies and because of that plushies, she was beaten by her dad.
 
Without her consent, the tears slowly streaming down to her cheek like a miracle. It’s been so long since she actually felt this way. Her heart feels heavy.
 
“Aigoo, don’t cry, I found this toy again when my assistant buy it online. She told me that this was the doll that every girl longing for when she was little so I assumed you like this,” he explained and handed a tissue over to her but she ignored him.
 
“T-t-thank you-u…” the word slipped from easily.
 
Nichkhun reached out for his glass of water and brought it closer to his lips but Hyomin realized what he was doing and quickly slapped the glass harshly, causing him to let the glass fall and broke the glass into pieces. He startled and looked at her with his eyes widened.
 
“I…think I saw an insect… inside that water,” she quickly got up. “I need to go but thank you for this.” With that, she immediately ran away and leave him alone.
 
++++++++++++++
 
 
Taecyeon watched everything, feeling amused. Although he doesn’t seemed to understand what’s going on but he knew something odd was happening. From the moment she started to pour something that he suspect as a poison liquid until the time when she’s the one who stopped him from drinking it. He records everything.
 
With a light finger, he dialed for Junsu number and cupped the phone to his ear. “Yah, Junsu-ah,”
 
“Yes, what’s up?” Junsu said from the other line.
 
“I manage to record something and I will show it to you but first, you need to investigate about this guy first. I send you his pictures and find out who is he and his background, can you do that for me?” Taecyeon asked while his eyes still not leaving Nickhun who still puzzled upon Hyomin reaction.
 
“Sure, I’ll do it a.s.a.p boss,” Junsu chirped.
 
++++++++++++++++
 
 
Hyomin run as fast as she could. Tears still can’t stop flowing from her eyes and she hated that. She hate the fact she’s crying and she hate the reason for her to cry. She hate every single second of her life right now for feeling this way. There’s no place for something like this inside her heart. She wanted to be a cold girl with a cynical heart. She doesn’t longing for this innocent feeling.
 
“Umma…” she finally stopped on her track when she tripped down and stumbled forward in front of the house. She ran so far until she actually standing in front of T-ara house. Hyomin sit down and rubbed her bleeding knee. “Umma… can you hear me?”
 
She looked up to the sky, hoping that her tears would dry immediately. “Umma, if you can hear me, I don’t want to do this anymore, please show me what should I do.”
 
The heat from the sun shone directly on her face as she closed her eyes but a few second later, something dark blocking it.
 
“Yah, are you crazy? Crying like a baby in front of the house… pshh…” Mir scoffed and walked passed her but seeing her still in the same position without any respond, he stop on his track and turned. Hyomin usually wasn’t like this. Whenever he opens his mouth to mock her, she’ll return it twice back at him.
 
He kneels down to be in the same level as her and looked at her face. “Are you okay, fungi?”
 
Hyomin pushed him lightly. “I should feel better when someone call me fungi huh?”
 
“Okay then, bacteria… or virus,” Mir spontaneously said. “Now let’s go inside and continue with your crying or else people will start thinking that I’m the reason that make you cry.”
 
Hyomin snorted. “You’re so full of yourself, aren’t you?”
 
“Well, you know me,” Mir smiled and helped her to get up. For today, he decided to stop arguing with her because to see someone like her crying was something odd and cannot be seen everyday. There must be some reason for her to cry out like that.
 
Hyomin on the hand feel slightly embarrassed when he saw her like this but she manages to keep herself compose and stopped crying. The heavy feeling that crept inside her still not leaving her completely but she decided to brush it off.
 
+++++++++
 
 
Jiyeon went home and saw Mir was standing outside the house, leaning his back against the wooden door. She approached him slowly.
 
“You didn’t come to extra classes,” she spontaneously blurted it out.
 
He was lifting his face and stared at her in sharp gaze. “So?”
 
Jiyeon can’t believe what she just heard now. “You still a new guy, don’t start making enemy and bad images. Plus, what’s with you and Jang Wooyoung?”
 
He smirked, still keeping his uninterested face. “I’m the bad guy now? Whatever,” he rolled his eyes everywhere and decided to leave her.
 
“Yah, where are you going?”
 
“To a place where people won’t nag or mumbling at me,” he said without even looking back. Jiyeon gritted her teeth. Mir obnoxious behavior and ignorant attitude sometimes push her to the limits. Usually, she can just let it go but the more she tried to be nice to him, the more rude he become. What is wrong with that freak, ugh. She thought to herself.
 
She stepped inside the house and threw herself on the comfy sofa located in the living room when she stared at the ceiling. So many things happen lately that it bugging her head and now she felt tired and her eyes slowly closed.
 
It was dark and empty space at first until she started got weird dream which was a glimpse of white lily… it kept coming to her. Along with husky voice whispering and telling her to be prepare for a war. She was standing in a stranded dark place when a bucket of white lily being thrown at her. The husky voice slowly turned loud and its creeping her out but strangely, she couldn’t do anything and just stand there. Just when she struggle to open to scream, there’s a sound of footsteps coming. From afar, she could see a shadow. Wait… it’s a figure of a man. He was all in dark outfits and eventhough he was standing in front of her, she couldn’t see her face. That was when he gave her something from her coat. A flower. Yes it’s a flower but its not a white lily but it’s a… rose. Black-colored roses.
 
Black rose.
 
 
“Jiyeon-ah !!!!” Jokwon voice erupted her peace and she quickly open her eyes only to realized that she was still in the living room with Jokwon staring at herm both hands on his waist. “Don’t be lazy. What the hell are you doing sleeping in the living room with school uniform? Have you finish your homework?”
 
Jiyeon on the hand scratch her head and looked around. She gulped and continued scratching her head due to weird dream she had just now. It’s a creepy nightmare but at the same times, it made her felt strange and curious.
 
“Park Jiyeon, hello~~~~” Jokwon snapped her from thought. “I’m talking to you honey.”
 
“Oppa… I had a weird dream. Its weird.”
 
Jokwon rolled his eyes. “Sure you have. With all that dirt and sweat and…” he leaned closer to sniff. “Stinky smell, you surely need allowed all the bad demon to invade your peaceful sleep with nightmare.”
 
Jiyeon snorted and got up. “You are so weird Jokwon oppa.” She was thinking to spill the story to him but now she changed her mind. Without wasting time, Jiyeon hurriedly climbed the stairs toward her room and locked the door. She changed her uniform and turned her laptop on. When she reached to grab her towel, a message popped on her screen.
 
1 new email received.
 
Thinking that it might be the email from schoolmate, she open it but her eyes locked on the screen when she saw a surprised email title.
 
Message from BLACK ROSE.
 
Jiyeon rubbed her eyes over and over again to make sure she was fully awake. Black rose was in her dream just now and she’s getting an email from him?
 
“Huh?!”
 
After staring at the screen for a few minutes, her finger started clicking to read message nervously. She could feel her uneasy feeling. She read the email content.
 
BE CAREFUL OF WHITE LILY.
HE’S NOT A JOKE.
HE CAN KILL YOU ALL WORSER THAT WHAT HE DID TO SUNG JIHO.
 
-Black Rose-
 
 
Jiyeon frowned. What was this all about?
 
“Who the hell is Black Rose?”
 
--------------------------
 
 
HI READERSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im finally back with another chapter.. sorry for the long wait -_-
its just that, there's some problem occured with the real author, she just lost her link to her story in some sites ^^ 
but atleast she's back ^___^
enjoy the chapter..
 
 
p/s: its back to school today ~ so i guess i'll just update my other story 'THE SECRET PRINCE' tommorow ^___^
 
 
DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
 
 
SEE"YA <333333