she's trying to kill him?!

Dangerous and Beauty

 

(Back to Taecyeon / Eunjung)

Still trapped under an awkward position doesn’t make Taecyeon feel better. He watched the lady in front of him with so much thought and curiosity. Once in a while, he would steal a few glanced around the coffee house, feeling that probably White Lily was there—watching.



He knew so much!
He knew too much!
He was everywhere, watching everyone like a devil, manipulating t he whole situation.

 


This was when his eyes caught someone. His eyes grew wide as he recognized that figure. The woman with long hair looked somewhat-familiar. She was with a man but they don’t look like a couple to his eyes. She was making an annoying expression while that man was trying hard to impress her.



Park Hyomin, she was a student from local university. Taking photograph and multimedia course. Age 21 years old. 

Junsu’s voice echoed through his mind as he scans the female figure at the other side of this coffee house. Taecyeon wasn’t really sure of what he saw but his instinct told him that she was one of T-ara. His diverted from Hyomin to EunJung who still acknowledged her presence.

 


“Urm…” EunJung suddenly open . “If you don’t mind, I have to go now…”


Taecyeon startled at her sudden word. “Err… really?”



She nodded. The truth is, she felt nervous and being there longer with him will make her looked obviously uncomfortable. Something inside her that kept screaming to her that he was the one who makes her heart flutter even just by looking at his smile. She felt her heart beating fast and she knew something that was so unclear before but now, it’s very clear.

‘I think I already fallen for him’



“Thanks for this, see you later Taecyeon-sshi,” EunJung bowed and immediately leave him. Taecyeon was unable to stop her plus he would like to see her reaction when she saw Hyomin. Since Hyomin sat next to the front main door, it was impossible for her not to see them unless she didn’t bother to look around.



Unfortunately, she did glance to her right side and Hyomin was looking at her but magically, they just ignored and pretend as if they don’t know each other. At least that was how Taecyeon saw it. Too bad, Hyomin noticed his gaze and glared at him coldly before diverted her attention back to that man.

 


“Interesting...” he whispered silently inside his heart and wonder who that guy was.

 

 


+++++++++++++++++
 


Hyomin felt surprised when she saw EunJung face but since she was dealing with her next ‘victim’, they had to ignore each other. She glanced to the other side and saw a man was looking at them both with so much curiosity written all over his face. She could see it through his eyes and that’s why she glared at him coldly.



“Do you know her?” Nichkhun asked while his eyes still fixed on EunJung’s figure as she leaves the coffee house.



“What? Why should I... pssh...Just because I look at her like that, doesn’t mean that we know each other!” she replied sarcastically.



Nichkhun chuckled. He seriously doesn’t understand on Hyomin cold-ness. She was forcing herself to act this way, he knew that. 



“I’m just asking, dongsaeng... hahaa..”



Hyomin rolled her eyes in annoyance. She smacked the table lightly, causing people around them turned to watch. “I’m not your dongsaeng!! And why on earth you tell me to come here?”



He looked at her, amused. “Well, I just want to spend all my time with my sister. Is that a wrong doing?” 



She trapped, not knowing how to react toward his question. Nickkhun is good in making her turned speechless. No matter how bad she treated him, he still kept his smile on his face. Slowly, her hand took something from her pocket. A small bottle of deathly poison. The thing that she couldn’t understand is why her heart beating unstable. Part of her felt weird, telling her mind to stop doing whatever she wanted to do but the other part of her, kept wanting to do it. Hyomin eyes fixed on Nichkhun baby-faced. His porcelain milky skin just looked impossibly cute and the fact that he’s a guy, not a girl…

 


Hyomin shook her head, brushing away all those crazy thought. She took a deep breath and tore her gaze away from him, avoiding any possible eye-contact.



“Why you look so uncomfortable? Do you want to say something?” Nickhun asked.



Hyomin didn’t answer him instead played with her phone. The truth is, she still searching for a suitable time to pour the poison into his glass of water and let him die… yeah, DIE. 



Nickhun phone suddenly started ringing. He read the name on the screen and got up. “Now excuse me, I need to answer this call outside.”



“Wh-what? Why now?” Hyomin accidentally blurted out that word and she hurriedly cover with her palm. Where did that sudden word come from? She hated the fact that she sounded like she care and Nichkhun looked surprised as well.


“Err… just a few minutes. Don’t worry I’ll be back. Don’t go anywhere okay, I want to show you something,” he quickly leave while placing his phone closer to his ear and winked playfully at her. A few seconds later, he paused on his track and turned at her. “Be a good girl, don’t go anywhere…”



Hyomin just eyeing him while he was walking away. Its not everyday she could hear someone actually treated her like a baby. T-ara , Jo Kwon and K.Will always looked at her as a strong heart, cold and brave woman but no one really know, deep inside her darkest heart, she still a normal human. She still…



“Aghh…” Hyomin smacked the table until many eyes concentrated at her. Including Taecyeon.

 



+++++++++++++++++



Taecyeon surprised to see her suddenly reacted that way but he pretended as if he enjoying listen to his Ipod while chewing his food. The thing that he should avoid is making her noticed that he was staring at her. So he needed to try his best to act calm.



The thing that he watched next was interesting. He could see that she took something from her bag, a small bottle and secretly pour whatever liquid into the man glass. She did it pretty quick, like a pro and no one would noticed that except for him because he’s in the middle of observing her, of course.


“What in the world is she doing now?” he mumbled to himself. A few minutes later, the man returned and sits down, ready to drink that water. Taecyeon gulped, mentally shouting on how stupid himself for not realizing what she’s doing. 


“She was trying to poison him!! She wanted to KILL him!!!”




TBC.

 

=====

 

hello there readers !!! 

first of all, i wanna say : IM SOOO SOOO SORRYYYYYYY for not updating for a VERY LOONG TIME~

i really feel guilty for making you all wait :(

and as for those who still waiting for my update.... THANK YOU!!! i appreciate it so much <3

 

i LOVE YOU GUYS <333

 

p/s: HELP ME PRAY FOR T-ARA ^^