chapter 7 (im in? cool!)

Dangerous and Beauty

Chapter 7

�New teacher..have you meet him ?? he looks really handsome..suits you Eunjung unni� Jiyeon said as she walked side by side with Eunjung along their way to enter the house.

�Hmm..� Eunjung replied shortly�not concentrated on the younger word.

�Unni..� Jiyeon whines. �Why you have to act so cold toward a guy�

�No I�m not Jiyeonie..� she denied it. �The one that act cold is Hyomin�not me..�

�Unni..�

�Yaaah�stop it,� Eunjung snapped the younger girl words softly. �I�m not interested in any type of relationship right now. You should know that we�re dealing with something that we don�t know..� she said as her hand reacher the door knob.

Jiyeon Pouted and nod her head slightly. �I was just try to not think about it..I�m not as brave as you and Hyomin unni..she always� ,�before Jiyeon could continue, she lost her word and scream. �Arrrghh��

Eunjung also stood there�jaw dropped while Jiyeon busy covered her eyes with her two palm. �What the�oh my..�

�Unni..do something !!� Jiyeon shrieked.

Eunjung took a deep breathe before said something. �Chul Yong-sshi..wear something. Why are you standing there-half .�

Chul Yong looked at them�confused and lifted his shirt. �I�m on my way to wearing it..what is so freaky about that?�

�Because you are half and you�re guy and we�re girls..and this is a girl house so�� Jiyeon replied without looking at Chul Yong. 

Chul Yong blink his eyes. �Okay..I�m done� he said after finished wearing his shirts. �Is it my fault when I don�t have my own bedroom and have to do many private thing here�in your precious living room,� he said with his straight face�too calm.

�Seriously..how old are you?� Jiyeon asked. �I forgot to ask yesterday..�

�18�

�You still so young..why didn�t you go to school?� Eunjung asked.

Chul Yong yawned and scratched his head�didn�t answer her question.

�Where�s Jo Kwon oppa?�

�Don�t know..and not interested to know� he replied coldly.

�Here he goes again..� Jiyeon sighed and entered her room�followed by Eunjung�leaving Chul Yong there.


++++++++++++++


�How�s you first day at school ?� Jaebum asked they hangout together for dinner that night�along with Bekha, Gahee , Seul Ong an Changmin.

�Nothing much..� Taecyeon replied shortly.

�Haha..I can�t believe Taec will disguised asa teacher. It�s too funny..�Bekha laughed.

�Well then�keep laughing,� Taec sighed.

�Whoa..why you act this serious. Isn�t that you�re the one who volunteer to go there and pretend to be a teacher?� Seul Ong patted him.

Taecyeon took a deep breathe before answer. �Yeah�I�m the one who volunteer to do this..but I was afraid if I accidently did something that will make white lily angry. He�s also the killer and we already know how Han Soo Man died..it can happen to one of us if we�re not be careful,�

The rest of them nodded their head�understand.

�Don�t worry Taec, white lily gave us the clue and we�re just doing our job� Gahee said.

Bekha agreed. �Yeah�if he want to makes this game more interesting�we�ll give him. If he think he can mess up with police�he was wrong�.

�I thought Taecyeon want to be a cleaner..hahahaa�Jaebum tried to make a jokes.

�No matter what he do..he will get one loud scream from all female student� Bekha said with smiles.

�Did they?� Seul Ong asked.

Taecyeon frowned. �Did what?�

�Flirting on you babo� Seul Ong whacked his head lightly.

�Cheh..� Taecyeon refused to answer.

�So it�s true..�

Taecyeon decided to ignore their random talk. T-ara and white Lily seriously eat half of his mind and now he can�t breathe peacefully as long as both of them still out there. He know someone watching him�right now. Like what he felt in school�.so white lily is around ?

Taecyeon quickly looked around and stood up. He stare at every places and every people who in the restaurant with them before sat down again. No clue..but yes�he could sense it. Someone is indeed watching them but he couldn�t find who..and he know�he believe his instinct. Taecyeon instinct never tell a lie.

�Hey..are you okay?� Gahee asked.

�Know what..when I was in school..I could feel someone watching me..� he said slowly�eyes still darted around. Changmin gulped.

�What do you mean?� Jaebum asked.

�Someone watching you? At school ? but why you act like this now�all of sudden� Bekha complaints.

�Because I feel the same way too�now..� he said and looked at them directly. �He�s here..white lily !�


++++++++++++++++++++



Jinwoon sighed and sip his Coca Cola drink from the bottle while walking along the sidewalk. Heading to Gruroz restaurant because his cousin want him to go there.

His eyes darted around as he walked until it captures one figure. Someone that he knew. 

�Wooyoung-sshi?� he asked as he walked closer to that person who is now sitting there�alone and stare at the ground as if he was just lost his love life. Looking sad and empty. What�s up with him ?

�Oh..Jinwoon,� he blurted out. �What are you doing here?�

�What are you doing here?� Jinwoon repeated it.

�Hmm..nothing much. Just wondering and walked alone�enjoying the night breeze. How about you ? Have a date with Jiyeon ?�

Wooyoung questioned somehow makes Jinwoon almost choke his own breathe. Why he sound and talk as if he was so closed with her girlfriend. Jinwoon tried so hard to erase all the jealousy thought in him so he force himself to smile sweetly even though it�ll make himself look stupid.

�It�s kinda late for a highschooler like us to date isn�t it ? I�m here to see my cousin..he want to see me..� Jinwoon said.

�Oh..I see..by the way, you better watch her,� Wooyoung advised. �Take care of her nicely because a beautiful girl like Jiyeon�someone might be watching her from far. Who knows� he said and walked away without wasting any more time�continue listening to his i-POD�leaving Jinwoon blanked.




+++++++++++++



�It�s a final decision..� Jo Kwon cleared his throat and punch his fist to the air in confidence.

�Don�t worry oppa� Jiyeon talked to Chul Yong. �Perhaps you can be my classmate..isn�t that cool?�

Chul Yong just nodded lazily�but not really concentrate on her word.

�Why Mir have to go to school ? he can just stay at home and do household chores� Hyomin snorted.

�What did you just say ? Mir ?� Jo Kwon seems confused.

�Yeah�Mir. Or Mireu..haha. That name suits him the most..can�t you see that?� Hyomin stated clearly�with smirked.

�WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE !!� Chul Yong stood up and raised his voice louder.

�Err�relax Chul Yong..Hyomin was joking� Boram said�trying to make things get better.

�No I�m not..I really mean it..Mir� unfortunately, Hyomin didn�t want to do that and now�they keep glaring toward each other.

�I think Mir is a nice name..it�s cute� Jiyeon suddenly bounced cheerfully.

�Yeah�I like that name..what do you think Chul Yong-sshi?� Qri asked.

�I like it as well..� Jo Kwon said while tapping his index finger to his chin. �It�s cute. Aigoo�Hyomin JJANG~ you came out with brilliant idea�you already create one for him..what about me?�

Hyomin inhaled deeply. �Ah�jus�sshi..� 

�YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !� Jo Kwon pouted.

The rest T-ara laughed to see Jo Kwon funny facial expression as always but Hyomin and Vhul Yong keep staring at each other furiously.

�What is it Mir ?what�s with that glare� Hyomin asked teasingly�wanted to turn Chul Yong ego down.

�Nothing�I�m just feel so honored..gosh~what a lucky day..� he smiles sheepishly before turned around.

�Yah Mir..I mean Chul Yong, where are you going ?� Jo Kwon asked.

�Out..I need to get some fresh air..it�s uncomfortable to share our oxygen with a fungus..� he replied shortly before closed the front door shut�leaving Hyomin rolled his eyes�ready to flash in anger.

�DAMN !!� Hyomin quickly stood up and ready to get him but Eunjung hold her. 

�Stop it Hyomin..he just teasing you playfully..don�t take too much�

�I�m so gonna kill him� she swear.

�Didn�t he mean all of us�a fungus?� Jiyeon frowned.

�Nope..It�s Hyomin..� Soyeon answered.

�Yeah�obviously he meant that to Hyomin� Boram giggles.

�GO TO HELL !� Hyomin snap. Feel so annoys with her own friend started to stood up for Chul Yong instead of her. She quickly walked to her room and closed the door shut.

After a few second silence, Jo Kwon shook his head lightly. �She still the same..aigoo~always have a problem regarding anger management..�

�By the way..where did you go all this day ? We can�t find you anywhere� Eunjung asked.

Jo Kwon didn�t quickly answer but he gave them a wide and bright smile. �Wait here..� he said and ran to his bedroom.

The rest of the girls exchange their looks. What�s up with Jo Kwon oppa ?

A few minutes later he appear with one complete set of school uniform on his right hand. Male student uniform from Jiyeon school. Ordinary type of clothes but definitely Jo kwon style when he change something on it. 

�Ta~~da� Jo Kwon said proudly.

�HAAHAHAHAHA� T-ara girls can�t hold their laughed and burst together.

�Oi� he pouted.

�Was that?� Soyeon smiles widely.

�A uniform..�Boram added.

�From my school�� Jiyeon giggles.

�It�s too�.flashy ?� Qri said and continue laughing. Making Jo Kwon pouted even more.

�And girlish..� 

�Will he wear it ??�

�Omona !!�

�You might destroy his personality�.someone handsome and good looking like Chul Yong should have better dress..� Jiyeon stood up but then , Boram pulled him down and they continue laughed.

�Yaaah~ this is pretty okay..suits Mir the most..I mean Chul Yong,� he said. �Aigoo�I�ve been infected by Hyomin �MIRism�..� 

T-ara just cover their mouth with palm�still trying to hold their laughter.

�YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH�

�Hahahahahahahaha�




+++++++++++++++++++


�Hyung..sorry I was late. It�s hard to find this place..� Jinwoon said as soon as he arrived there and bows to Seul Ong mate.

�Aish..it�s not that hard to find this place you little babo..� Seul Ong jokes. �By the way�everybody !! this is Jinwoon..my cousin baby,� 

�I�m not a baby..� Jinwoon protested.

�Yeah�he�s already grown up..aigoo Seul Onggie..stop talking like that�you�re making him embarrassed� Bekha said. �Hi there�my name is Bekha..�

�Hi..I�m Jinwoon..� he introduced himself and bows to each of them until the last person makes him stunned and froze. �Aren�t you??!!�

Taecyeon smiles. �Yes�I�m Taecyeon.�

�Huh?� Jinwoon frowned.

�He look so confused� Jaebum said. 

�Don�t worry Jinwoon..he�s one of my friend.� Seul Ong patted his shoulder.

�Huh..I don�t get it..� 

�He�s not the real teacher..� Bekha added.

�Okay�let me tell the whole story..calm down Jinwoon� Seul Ong said and began explaining the whole thing to him. Everything from the starts..about the white lily�about the assassin�about T-ara�

�����..� Jinwoon speechless.

�Hey..say something Jinwoon-sshi� Ga Hee looked worried when Jinwoon lost his word and look puzzled.

�Why would you tell me all this? I mean�this is a police secret..I�m just an ordinary teenager..a highschool student. I don�t need to know all this� the younger boy said�a little nervous.

�I�m sorry�it�s because we need your help as well� Jaebum told him.

�My help ? what can I do ??� Jinwoon still try to calm down.

�Because this thing involved everyone..we don�t know who would become the next victim and situation can be really dangerous especially after Han Soo Man death,� Jaebum continued.

�Hey�isn�t it your dream to become a private investigator..this is your chance..you�ll help us�we�ll help you. I will never let anything bad happen to you because you�re my family� Seul Ong assured him.

�Are you scared ?� Ga Hee asked.

�No�I�m not scared..I just think this is so�.COOL !!� Jinwoon smiles.

�Wait a minute� Taecyeon suddenly blurted out. �We shouldn�t involved him in this case..his life might be in danger. You know how serious this thing can be..it�s not a game especially for a high school student like him.�

�I�m not a little kid anymore..if country needs my help�I can do it..this is like my dream come true..� Jinwoon spoke out~ started to get all excited even though he know his life might be in danger.

�If white lily knows about this..� Taecyeon said worriedly.

�This is maybe�our only chance� Jaebum said.

�Yeah�because white lily know you and of course he can control you from far without letting you know anything..but he will not realized we have Jinwoon on our side..aren�t you the one who tell me he loves game..� Bekha said.

Taecyeon sighed. �Am I the only one who feel worry about all this situation now?�.

�Man�you�re not the only one who want to end up all this�so calm down !� Seul Ong said.

�Jinwoon..do you think you can do it?� Jaebum asked.

�I can..� Jinwoon nodded with confidence.

Taecyeon scratched his non-itchy head. He still stick on his opinion�bringing Jinwoon into their team will make everything become more risky but he also know, they were right�this probably could track down white lily..or T-ara. He just doesn�t know what to do and what else to say. Taecyeon feel so confused but deep inside his heart�he could feel something weird will happen soon. He just can feel it�





+++++++++++++++++++++




In the dark room, the lamp light dimmed..he just sat there, with one hand held a pictures of Jiyeon and the other hand, a sharp scissor.

Withing the dimmed light, his evilish giggles still echoed the whole room. � Nice strategy Ok Taecyeon..we�ll see who will control the game.. Whether you or ME !!�

He started to cut Jiyeon pictures crazily before continue laughing.

�I CAN�T WAIT TO SMELL SOMEONE�S BLOOD..I REALLY DO�HAHAHAHAHAHAHA�



Tbc�������.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

 

another update!!

im still having a hard time to update my two other fanfics. but im positive toupdate it on fri. or sat. so please wait for it ^-^

 

INFO: T-ara's Movie like MV part 1 'CRY CRY' is released yesterday!! it was so cool!! check it out ^-^

 

here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju79e8rM0c&feature=youtu.be

 

p/s: to all who help me vote for FT Island in MAMA 2011.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!