chapter 20 (Goodbye... boram)

Dangerous and Beauty

 

Boram finished her duty a bit early today since not so much delivery to be made. Plus, she’s been working like maniac lately so her boss gave her permission to go back before her time. She hummed to her favorite song while glance at her wrist watch.

 

09:45PM

 

Still early so she decided to buy some late night snack. Although it’s not so late but she noticed something unusual. Today got lesser people on the road. Without thinking much, she reached out for her helmet and climb on her motorcycle.  

 

Vroooom~~~~~

 

She left the area and not so long after that, she realized that there was another sporty motorbike behind her kept giving a signal light. At first she ignored it but then she started to feel uneasy. Boram ride faster and the motorbike behind her goes with the same speed but still keep the distance.

 

“Playing with me huh?” she mumbled and go even faster. Nothing change. Thinking it was just some foolish youngsters who want to show off his skill, she shook her head and stopped at the traffic light. That’s when the motorbike slowly approached closer to her until he was totally beside her. She take a look at him but he didn’t even look at her. With his dark tinted helmet, she couldn’t see his face but she later saw something that immediately make her heart shrink within second. At the front side of his bike, there’s a familiar flower glued to it with tape.

 

“White lily…”

 

Her knee shaken but its in the middle of the road. If that person is a white lily, she had no idea what to do.

 

~honkkkk~

 

The sound of car behind her honking and she saw white lily drifted away. Of course she still scared to death but seeing that he’s far, Boram took the other road and sprinted as fast as she could. Fifteen minutes later, the horror comeback when white lily appeared out of nowhere and blocked her road. She quickly pulled emergency brake and almost stumbled but her grip was strong enough yet she still remained on her motorcycle.

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!!!” she scream her lungs out. “Do you want to fight with me?”

 

White lily remained silent and slowly give some creepy by running his finger to his neck as if he want to cut . Boram gulped and she wanted to call for the rest of T-ARA but her fingers were too numb especially when white lily started making sound with his motorbike. Boram couldn’t think more. She must escape!

 

She turned hastily and ride the opposite way. It was crazy because she never ride this fast and her panic adrenaline just make her go nuts. She knew he was still behind her because the sound of his engine. He chased her and she was freaking out to death. Yes, she’s a killer but getting chase by an unknown stranger with his creepy motorbike, she still has a sense of feeling scared. After all, she’s not Hyomin and she killed people with brain, not with weapon. All of sudden, the memory of how she become T-ARA came to her like a fast reflect, playing to her memory. She finally remembered the real reason why she joined T-ARA.

 

Tears flowing as she somehow know, there’s no way she can run away. White lily has put her as a target. Now Boram understand how it feels when someone wanted to kill you, when your life depend on other people mercy and she know for sure, for some unknown reason, white lily will never have mercy on her.

 

All of sudden, she gave up.

 

She gave up when she saw her meter fuel has coming to empty symbol and she had no idea where she is now. White lily was still chasing her and she finally stopped at the side of the road. Her chest went up and down and Boram threw her helmet away. She clenched her fist, collecting all the strength that she still has to face him. He also stopped his motorbike but didn’t take out his helmet, of course.

 

“What do you want from me?” Boram cried.

 

Instead of giving her the answer she wants, white lily was chuckling.

 

“Why T-ara? How did you know about us?”

 

“Hehhehehehe….” There goes the creepy muffling laugh coming from inside the helmet.

 

She took a few step back when white lily kept getting closer.

 

“I give you a chance to run. But if I caught you, don’t blame me,” white lily whispered. It was barely hard to hear.

 

Without thinking much, Boram turned and ready to run. Not more than ten steps of running, a fast car coming from left direction hit her. It happen too fast that the sharp pain that invaded her body make her trembled. She was thrown away about 3 meter and landed not far from where white lily stand. The car owner was too panic that he speedily leaves the place. Not that white lily cares.

 

Boram coughed blood and she felt her nerves turned numb. Her whole body trembled in a very painful as she could felt her chest compressed, her bone fractured. She was unable to move when white lily approached closer and take off his helmet. This was when she could see his face but there’s nothing she could do. Boram was dying and tears flowing, mixed with blood that oozing from her nose, ears and mouth.

 

“Ouchh… pity you. One down, five more to go. Rest in peace Jeon Boram.” He placed the flower on her body and wears his helmet again and drifted away.

 

Slowly, Boram closed her eyes and everything turned dark. The pain has gone, slowly.

 

 

 

 

TBC.

 

----------------------

 

ANNYEONG YOREOBUN ^_____^ 

sorry for being inactive, its just that i've been busy these days because of shool works (-_-'')

 

ps: to all my readers of "The Secret Prince" sorry for not updating already.. please forgive me TT.TT

 

and THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO'S STILL SUBSCRBING TO MY STORY AND TO MY LOYAL READERS WHO DIDNT LEAVE ME UNTIL NOW.. KAMSA \(^o^)/