chapter 6 (Cheol Yong)

Dangerous and Beauty

Chapter 6

�Jo Kwon ahjussi ?!!� all T-ara can�t believe they just saw. 

�Yaaah !!!� he started to complaint. �Stop calling me ahjussi..call me OPPA. Jo Kwon op---pa,� he corrected them.

Boram and Jiyeon can�t hold their giggles and laughter as Jo Kwon say that.

�Yaaaah~~~� Jo Kwon walked closer to them and pulled their ears. �I hate when someone make fun of me�.

�Ouuch�okay okay..let me go� Jiyeon pleaded�followed by Boram.

�Rule number one�RESPECT !!� Jo Kwon stated that word clearly and began to loosen his �Hawaiian� shirt.

�Ahhh�what are you doing JoKwon ahh�oppppa..� Qri cover her eyes with her two palm.

That is Jo Kwon. He may look fragile from the outside but the truth is..NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT�S COVER. Jo Kwon already being in K.Will organization for a long time and he also become one of the man that K.Will trusted. Plus�when T-ara got recruited, Jo Kwon are the one who teach them in many skills of assassin job. He is indeed expert in handling weapon, computer and gadget tools, analyze situation and most important thing is , he know how to make an explosive material. Jo Kwon strength was his brain. He always stated that BRAIN is more needed in assassin job instead of strength and Hyomin are the one who always object him. Jo Kwon is a genius assassin and T-ara learned a lot from him. 

�Hyung ~~�

The girls were all covered their face with their two palm when a sudden voice came from outside their house. A male voice but definitely not belong to Jo Kwon. Slowly, they opened their eyes and saw someone stood in front of their door house. Holding a huge luggage. He just wear a simple sweatshirt with caps and glasses. His nice fair skin with a pretty pair of eyes and cute hairstyle ( it�s a simple but he still look extremely gorgeous ) make the girls stunned and surprised.

Jo Kwon turned around and tapped his own forehead with his hand. �Aigoo Chul Yong..I�m sorry. I forgot about you for a while I haven�t seen these girl for a long time. That�s why�, 

�Jo Kwon oppa..who is he?� Boram whispered to him.

�Oh..I forgot to tell you. This is my apperantice, Bang Chul Yong,� Jo Kwon introduced the younger guy.

�I�m Eunjung , this is Boram , Hyomin , Jiyeon , Soyeon and Qri..� Eunjung introduced herself and the rest of the girls. But Chul Yong didn�t really response anything. He just keep nodding his head slightly�followed the rhythm of music from his i-POD.

�Chul Yong� Jo Kwon called his name and pulled his earphone off.

�Hey�what was that for� Chul Yong protested�finally , let his voice out again.

�Sorry girls..he always act like this but he�s actually a nice boy..you can see it through his face..� Jo Kwon apologized.

�That�s okay. But you didn�t tell us that you�ll bring your assistant..� Soyeon brought it up.

�I�m not his assistant !!� Chul Yong pressed a few button of his i-POD before keep it in his pocket. 

�Haha..surely looks like one� Hyomin mumbled slowly but loud enough for Chul Yong to hear it.

�OKAY !!� Jo Kwon quickly stop the �upcoming� war before it�s happen because he know Hyomin and Chul Yong so well even though both of them didn�t know each other. �I�M HUNGRY !!�

�Wait�where will he sleeps ?� Qri asked and pointed toward the younger guy because she knew Jo Kwon doesn�t like sharing a room.

�Hmm�Chul Yong ..what do you think? You want to sleep with these girls ?� he playfully asked him but Chul Yong didn�t show any reaction. He just continue chewing his gum and and make an annoyed face.

�We didn�t have anymore room,� Qri told.

�I can sleep anywhere..� Chul Yong finally said. �But where can I put my stuff? You don�t want me to put all these in the living room aren�t you ?�

Jo Kwon took a deep breathe before answered. �I know..you can put all your belonging into Hyomin photography room..�

�WHAT ?!!� Hyomin rolled his eyes in disbelief. 

�Put Chul Yong stuff and belonging in your photography room?� Jo Kwon repeated.

�NO WAY !!!� she refused.

�Hyomin..he�s a guest� Eunjung whispered.

�That was my working area..and I put all my precious and important stuff there..why should I let this stranger go in easily�� she said with her face�filled with anger but Boram elbow her waist.

�I�m sorry..she was just having a bad day� Boram said to Chul Yong.

�That�s okay. This type of girl�I already saw it in many places..anywhere..everywhere..all the time� he replied bluntly�making Hyomin drowned with anger.

�WHAT ?!!� 

�You want me to repeat?� Chul Yong asked.

Jo Kwon suddenly stood up between Hyomin and Chul Yong. �Okay you two..that�s enough. You don�t even know each other so please stop arguing. Plus, you will be a housemate for a while..�

�AISH !!� Hyomin hissed and turned her face away. She was really angry and pissed off and that�s the way to cool herself. Avoid looking at the source of anger.

�It�s my decision and Chul Yong will keep his belonging in Hyomin room but he will sleep in the couch here..is that okay for you Chul Yong?� Jo Kwon asked him.

He just nodded.

�How about you Hyomin?�

�NO..I DISAGREE !� Hyomin said and walked away to her room before slammed the door really hard.

�Sorry..she always like that� Qri bows to both of the guy.

�Nevermind..� Chul Yong replied shortly.

�By the way, Your name is ??� Soyeon tried to recall his name.

�Chul Yong�.Bang Chul Yong� he answered. �Nice to meet you�.

�Nice to meet you� the rest of T-ara followed his gesture.

Jo Kwon sighed as he looked at Hyomin bedroom door. �She still the same huh..�




+++++++++++++++++++



The next day..

�A package for me?� Junsu questioned himself.

�White lily..he send a package to you ? What the hell..he know about us..he know about our team..he know everything !!� Changmin goes panic.

Junsu nodded in weak motion. �I really don�t understand how the hell he did all this..�

�Hey..talk later..let�s watch it..perhaps he gave us another clue,� Taecyeon suggested.

All of them were sitting in front of the screen and ready to watch another message video.

1,2,3,4 starts..
White lily appear with his mask and everything still look the same�just like his previous video.

�Good day..� he started.

�Creepy dude� Seul Ong cursed under his breathe.

�I�m sorry for this late message. As you know�my hand shaking crazily. Han Soo Man really tough. It�s not easy to bring him down..hahahahaha� he change his gesture and let go his strange sound of sigh.

Taecyeon can�t believe what he just heard. So it is true�he�s the one who killed that teenager. But why ? and he can still talk with proud about that ?! Taecyeon swear his blood temperature keep rising up but he just control himself.

�I know you must be wondering..why I kill him�am I right ?. Well� he sigh before continue. �Don�t ask too much. That rebellious kid deserve to die..he belong to his grave. I hate when someone mess up with T-ara other than me or the police. So�remember this, if you let your curiosity take control of your mind�you�ll end up just like Han Soo Man..maybe worse..� he said and continue laughing as always.

�AISH! CHINCHA..� Taecyeon cursed and grip his fist.

�Relax..� Jaebum patted him.

�Oh by the way, to make this game more interesting. I�ll give you some clue.THIS !� with that , he shoved a piece of paper with something written on it.

�See you again�hopefully this time you�ll use brain..hahahahahaha� 

CLICK *video ended*

�Rewind it again. The last part..the paper�he wrote something on it..perhaps a clue� Taecyeon said and Junsu followed his order and rewind the video before paused it on certain part.

�Seoul B High school,� Seul Ong read it.

�A school ? why would he gave us the name of a school?� Changmin questioned them.

�Perhaps it�s a clue of their next target or�� Junsu paused.

Taecyeon continued. �Or T-ara was there�in the school..�

�It can�t be� Jaebum shook his head. �It�s a school..�

�Maybe white lily was there?� Seul Ong tried to conclude.

�Or both of them are there..� Junsu said.

�Maybe�he was just play trick on us� Jaebum spoke out.

�There�s only one way to find out..� Taecyeon suddenly said.

�Huh?�


+++++++++++++++++++++++


�Chul Yong-ah..put a smile on your face�� Jo Kwon stretched the younger boy face.

�Stop it hyung..� he protested. �Tell me, what are we doing here ? aren�t we supposed to go to Japan?�

Jo Kwon sighed. It�s true both of them supposed to go to Japan since K.Will instructed them to help another assassin unit there, KAT-TUN. But all of sudden, K.Will canceled it.

�We are..but between KAT-TUN and T-ara, these girl need us more than those guys..they�re in danger� Jo Kwon explained.

�Danger? Why?�

�Someone hunting them..�

�Isn�t that normal..I didn�t expected them to be this coward..� Chul Yong said coldly.

�It�s not something usual Chul Yong-ah..you should know, this mysterious guy may become the biggest threat toward our organization. .�

�Whatever� Chul Yong said lazily and listen to his music again.

�Hey..if you really not into this kind of stuff, why on earth you wanted to so much to be K.Will organization ? and why you want to become an assassin like us?�

Jo Kwon questioned didn�t get any response from him because he turned the music louder and start banging his head slowly.

�Aigoo..this kid�heartless !!!� Jo Kwon smacked Chul Yong on his head before walked toward the kitchen to get some food.

Chul Yong just rubbed his head and continue listen to his music.




+++++++++++++++++++




+At school+

�Mr. Lee Junho have to attend a course for a few month outside Seoul..I bet who replace him,� some girl whispered.

�I hope this new teacher is a guy..� another voice whispered.

�Surely..but no one can beat Mr. Lee Junho handsome-ness..oh nooo..I already miss him T_T�

�Let�s pray so that we will get another great teacher..hmm, why all of sudden..�

Jiyeon smiles to hear those random word from her own classmate. She turned behind to looked at Jinwoon and saw him giving some �LOVE� signal through his hand. Jiyeon couldn�t help but to blushed.

Her eyes captured on Wooyoung. He was sleeping and rested his head on his table.

�Why he looks so tired?� Jiyeon questioned herself.

�CLASS..� 

The whole class suddenly entered silent atmosphere as someone entered their class. With a pair of glasses and handsome face�he surely get attention immediately from female students.

�Errr..� Seungho, the class monitor looked confused but he stood up and bow to him.

�Oh�I�m sorry for sudden bumped into this class. Hi�I�m your new physical education teacher and I will teach you English as well,�he said politely and introduced himself.

�Whoaa..handsome..handsome�.�some random girl whispered toward each other.

�Sir..may we know your name??� someone asked.

He smiles and nodded his head slightly. �Sure..my name is Ok Taecyeon..you can just call me Taec�.


TBC..
 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

what do you think?? taecyeon is the new teacher now... haha..

hope you like it~

 

p/s?: i think im not gonna update my moonlight angel regularly... but i will not abandoned it!!

 

i also want to ask a favor to all the PRIMADONNA's out there.. help me vote for FT Island here: http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp thanks~

 

'till next time... dont be a silent reader ^-^