Chapter 16 (they are the...T-ara?)

Dangerous and Beauty

 

Chapter 16


Jiyeon held her breath when she was crossing SungJiho class. She could see the whole class were mourning and feel sad. Some of them were just staring blankly outside the class, some of them were chatting in lower tone and some just cupped their face with palms. There are also some boys whowere reading the newspaper and without looking, she already knew one of themain headlines.



ANOTHER TEENAGER HASBEEN BRUTALLY MURDERED.



That wasn't a pleasant headline to read especially when you know the victims. Furthermore,you just encountered some of painful experience before. So many questions had lingered inside herhead. Who killed him? Why killed him? How can anyone be so cruel to end someone life like that? But Jiyeon suddenly shook her head when she realized T-ara was the same as well. They killed people BUT only with strong reason.K.Will policy was to kill the bad guy ... as simple as that. He will not easily order the teams to do that unless he already checked the background. That's why she never hesitated on stick together with them.



From afar, he could see some of adult with long jacket and glasses walking their way opposites her.The school principal was walking along with them. She knew the police was here to investigate the whole thing but will they manage to do that? Jiyeon doubted.Even T-ara activities were still covered up so well. At least that's what her thought.



Jiyeon bowed her head slightly as the principal and some of the police walked past them. She slowly took her cellphone from her pocket and ready to sending a text.




Quote

To : Jokwon ahjussi

From : Jiyeon<3

Ahjussi, I need to ask you some question. I have no absolute ability and talent skill like unnies but why you still keep me with T-ara? What kind of specialty that I can use to contribute toward the organization?




She later wait for a while before received the reply. Jiyeon smiled to herself because sheknew Jokwon can't be separate from his Blackberry and it's just his nature toalways reply immediately whenever he received a message.





Quote

To : Jiyeon

From : Jokwon

Yah !! no ahjussi okay or I'll pinchyour nose. Why with the question all of sudden? But if you insist, let me tellyou something that you have but the rest of T-ara doesn't. STRONG INSTINCT. Itwas very much needed to complete the team. The rest, think on your own ^^




Jiyeon smiled andkept her cellphone back to her pocket, Strong instinct? At least she finallyknew what she might good at, perhaps.



++++++++



"Where isshe..." Taecyeon asked himself. For some odd reason, he just realized that hewas here now with no reason. He popped his head inside the school medical roomand sighed in frustration when he didn't see her. He turned around and almostknocked his head backward to the door when Eunjung stood in front of him withconfused look.



"Are you looking for something? Or someone?" she asked and make her way to enter the medicalroom.



Taecyeon suddenlyfelt his heart beating fast and he hates that. Damn he hates that. Eventually,he shook his head. "I was just...lurking."



"Lurking?"



He forced a stupidsmile. "Yeah..."



"Did you hear it,about Sung Jiho?" she asked innocently. Too innocent in Taecyeon eyes. 



As for him, hepretended to feel shocked and stared at eyes. "I heard it but I think thepolice was on their way to investigate it right?"



"It was crazy, two deathsin a rows and the gap wasn't that far..." she said while folding the whitetowel and place it on the corner of the huge table.



"It is...crazy..."Taecyeon cleared throat because her word remind him on the reason why he'shere. "Oh, I better get going. I was actually looking for someone but never mind now."



Eunjung gazed athim and smiled. "Next time, perhaps we can go grab lunch or something."



He smiled back ather. "Sure." With that, he leaved the medical room and slapped his own face.Damn, why are you so into her...damn damn damn !!! That's what he keptrepeating inside his head.



While Eunjung on the hand, kept knocking her head with his hand. 'Why I have to act so cool whenmy heart actually want to explode.'



++++++++++++



Bekah read throughthe report from Sung Jiho forensic report before shook her head in disbelief.Jaebum looked at her, frowned.



"What is it?" heasked.



"Sung Jiho was deadbecause of his internal injury. I mean the hard punch on his face, it broke hisnose and causing the terrible blood loss but the reason he's dead because ofhis weak lung. He has a weak lung problem."



Jaebum raised hiseyebrows. "You mean, it wasn't because of The White Lily?"



Bekah shrugged. "White Lily did cause him injured badly and even he was still alive he might be incoma condition for several days but his actual reason of death was his lungproblem."



"Poor guy," Jaebumnibbled his bottom lips after said that. "Looks like the chief have to makeanother press conference to explain this to the media. You see how overexaggerate they were in every articles."



"I know right, letme and my partner finished the final analysis first. By the way, where's Taec?"she asked.



Jaebum chuckled. "You know, he's been into his job a little but too much lately. Even at home, he wastelling me to do this and that, worse than my mom. Damn..."



She laughed at hisword. "Well that was a big improvement then."



+++++++++++



"Miss, for how longyou gonna stand there?" Hyomin who wasstanding in front of auto-teller machine turned around and saw a middle age guywith his bored expression was angry at her.



"SH!T !!!" she cursed right in front of his face and roughly pushed him away. "Back off!!"



That man however,was totally losing his control and grabbed Hyomin's arm. "Oh no missy, youshould apologize for treating me rudely. I hate when someone young stained their own image with this unacceptable attitude. Is this what your parent taught you? Your mother and father?"



Hearing the word'father' makes Hyomin felt angry all of sudden. She felt her heart beat fasteras the anger inside her increasingly developed. Her adrenaline rushed as theman made a face at her. She clenched her fist tightly and ready to punch that guy face but someone blocked her hand with his and grabbed her hand. She turned and saw Nickhun was there, standing and gave her a plead look. 



"I'm sorry, my sister didn't mean to be rude," he bowed to that man.



That man scoffed."Your sister? Next time better teach her about things called MANNER."



Hyomin couldn't believe that guy was just telling her to do that and what pissed her more was Nichkhun continuously nod his head and apologized. While Nichkhun grabbed her arm and walked away to leave that place, she tried to struggle but to her surprise, he was stronger that she thought he was. 



He opened the cardoor. "Get in."



"Back off!"



Nichkhun held hisbreath. "Please, you can angry with me later but for now, let's just leave thisplace."



There's something in his eyes that softened her heart and she don't know how to explain it butit's there. The next thing she knew is that she's already sitting down at the passenger seat beside him. He the ignition and the car moved fast.Hyomin just leaned her head back to the comfortable seat while closing her eyes, thinking about the task she had to do. 

To kill Nichkhun.



The car has stopped at the side of the road and he turned off the ignition while slowly inhaled deeply. Hyomin however was glancing around and her heart raced when she noticedthis place. She knew where she was and she hated the fact that he brought herhere. This place was the place where everything's started. Their old house. Thehouse when her step father was murdered to death, by her. Hyomin slowly clenched her fist, trying to contain her anger that developed within her.



"What happen toyou, all these years?" Nichkhun suddenly broke the silence between them. The only sound that she heard just now was a car engine but it was too slow. Heinhaled again and stared in front without looking at her. "How did you live?Who raised you after your mum passed away?"



She greeted herteeth. How could he just easily ask her that sensitive question? It's likeopening her deep cut wound inside her heart that she always wanted to let itheal with times. Her past dark memory—sad reality.



"I'm sorry if my question sounds too drastic... but I want to know."



"You don't...need... to... know..." she said between her teeth. The pang of emotions overtook her mind already.



"Hyomin-ah... doyou know why I brought you here?"



"......." she shookher head slowly. " To make me suffer right, bother?" That's what she thought inside her head at first but now she blurted it out freely. He was taken aback upon her word but not because of her sarcastic remark but her mentioning theword 'brother'. It's enough to make him happy and blessed. The moment he knew that he actually had a little sister, many years ago always made his heart tickled. Nichkhun always wanted to have a sibling. He always wanted to protect someone. He failed to protect his own mother because God took her earlier bu tnow, he got the chance to protect another woman, his sister. Well, step sister to be exact but he doesn't know about the fact that she was supposed to kill him. No choice but to killhim. It's her job as T-ara. Her task that need to be fulfil by hook or by crook. Can she really killed someone who's eager to protect her? That's a big question.



She took a deep breath and shook her thought. For the first time in her life, she doesn't know how to plan. She lost...

...Completely lost.



"Damn!" she cursed slowly.



"Huh?" Nickhun turned at her.



+++++++++++++



Taecyeon noticed tothings about the murder case that has been going on. He noticed something similar about the death of Han Soo Man and Sung Jiho. Something that might link to each other and brought the clue together. He kept tapping his chin while brainstorming and forced himself to think further and deeply.



"What's on your mind Taec?"Jaebum asked while he joined him sitting in front of his desk. He saw that the other guy was folding and unfolding the blank paper on his hand. That's what Taecyeon would do whenever he was forcing his brain to think of something. That was Ok Taecyeon habit ever since they were in the academy.



"Han SooMan last victim, if we knew his last victim, we might be able to get the further clue."



Jaebum eyebrows shot up. "And what's that have to do with this photo?" he asked while tapping three pictures on the table. Two guys and a girl. He frowned as soon as he recognized one ofthe guy and a girl inside the pictures.



"Isn't that Park Jiyeon? The girlfriend of Lee Jinwoon?" he asked while still frowning.



"That made so much point,"Taecyeon said. "Park Jiyeon somehow related to two death case. Maybe it was coincidence but judging from the number of victims that keep increasing, we have to use all the coincidence factor as well."



"You told us before that she somehow involved with the fight between these two guys and Sung Jiho, right?"Jaebum pulled the hem of his shirt before continue. "Does something reallytwirling inside your mind right now?"

Taecyeon smiled bitterly.Somehow, he was starting to get comfortable with her because she remind him somuch of one person—himself while he was still in his teen's. 



Changmin suddenly walked closerto them with one white envelop. His facial expression showed how panic he wasright now. "Guys, finally we get something from The White Lily."



Hearing the name 'White Lily'grabbed their attention especially when Changmin took the video from it beforeJunsu come and helped to replay the video. Altogether, they waited the video tostart playing with mixed feeling. It's been so long since the last time WhiteLily sent anything and hopefully this time around, they might get something.Some clue.



The video started with usual scenery. Dark room with shadow and unclear image of a guy, with distorted voices and white lily surrounded the room. This time around, he was shoving hisfingers at them, to show off the metal weapon that he wore while beating SungJiho to death. There's still a blood stain on it if and watching it definitely pissed Taecyeon off.



"Hello stupid's," he started off more arrogantly that he already was. "I won't be long this time but since Iknow we had another new player right?" he suddenly chuckled while saying that before continue. "The Black Rose won't be able to do anything because I was the one who control this game. Listen, I guess you still can't figure where this game will lead you. I've been waiting for you for too long but why it took so long to at least undercover something. Let's just say I'm so kind enough to make this game become more fast-pace. Watch this carefully... and decide what to do." As soon as he saidthat, there's a super fast slide show of random pictures and the video endedjust like that. 



"Junsu, rewind the last part please," Taecyeon instructed.



Junsu nodded and pressed some button on the keyboard before the slide show move in a super slow motion. It was a picture of 6 person and all of them were woman.



"Six lady," Changmin blurted out.



"Wait... stop there..." Jaebum shouted at some point. Junsu quickly pause the video and one pictures appeared clearly. He immediately turned to look at Taecyeon who was having the same frowning expression as him.



"Park Jiyeon," Taecyeon muttered."Next picture..." this time, another beautiful woman appeared with her brown wavy hair and fair skin.



"Lee Qri," Jaebum stared at theprojector without blinking. Junsu pressed another button until the next pictureappeared. 



This time, Taecyeon dropped the pen that he was holding from the beginning. "Ham Eunjung."



"WOAA... wait a sec, you know allthese girls?" Changmin asked but his question doesn't get any respond.



"Next..." Jaebum ignored him and waited to see the next picture. It was a cute woman with short hair and bang.She looked very young. Taecyeon frowned even more.



"I think I saw her somewhere...wait,she does look familiar!" he kept knocking his head using his finger until heremembered something. "Ahh, that pizza delivery girl."



While Junsu continue display theother two pictures, they already have no idea on who they are. One, a woman with shouldered-length hair and nerdy glasses while the other one is the woman with long wavy hair who was holding her camera. 



Junsu finally spoke something."Who are they?"



Changmin was anticipating for an answer but looked like both Taecyeon and Jaebum look confused.



"Are they... T-ARA?" 









TBC

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for making you wait!!

! hope you like this chapt..

Dont forget to Comment and Subscribe ^-^     See' ya soon~