chapter 9

You're my destiny

The room was filled with silence. No one dare spoke a word. Minho stormed out of the house being followed by Jessica. Krystal hung her head low..embrrassed. She wondered how this was going to work out...she needed her brother to be with her..but now all he feels about her is disappointment..not to mention anger. "Krystal--" Jackson was cut off. "What are we going to do?" JB asked. They all sighed. Krystal slowly looked up at Mark who was staring at the floor. She wanted to know what he was thinking. He just sat there quietly...like a statue. JB stood up and walked to the window. He slowly opened the curtains only to be surprised by alot of reporters. He closed it immediately. "What are we going to do?" JB repeated as he looked at them. "I think we should just wait this out...when the reporters leave..we all go to company and talk it out with Jin Young hyung.." Yungyeom said. Everyone nodded. Jackson looked at Krystal worriedly as tears fell from her eyes. "Are you okay?" Jackson asked. "...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry.." Krystal said before she stood up and ran to Minho's room. Everyone watched as Jackson ran after Krystal. He knocked on the door softly. "Can I come in?" He said. Hearing no response, he decided to walk in anyway. He looked at Krystal as she sitting on the bed, crying. "Hey." He said as he closed the door behind him. Krystal looked up at Jackson. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry for causing you guys trouble.." She replied. Jackson walked to her. "It's okay...it's gonna be okay.." Jackson responded. She shook her head. "No it's not...I caused you guys trouble...now what will your fans think of you guys." Krystal said. Jackson sighed. "...Just go to sleep...you need rest.." Jackson said. Krystal shook her head. "Krystal...rest..you need it...you look exhausted.." Jackson said. Krystal gave in and laid down. Jackson put the covers on her and turned off the light. "Rest..I'll come back in a few okay?" He said. Krystal nodded as she slowly closed her eyes. 

"Is she okay?" Yungyeom asked. Jackson shook his head. "She feels like everything is her fault...she feels that she caused us trouble.." Jackson said as he threw himself on the couch. Everyone sighed once more. Jackson looked at Mark. "Hey..are you okay.." Jackson said. Mark looked up and Jackson. No one could tell what he was feeling nor thinking. He had a blank face and that's what drove the guys crazy. "I'm fine." He said. Everyone frowned. There was no emotion in his tone. No happiness...no anger...no fear...no nervousness...nothing. The room was filled with silence once more. Everyone flinched when the door swung open. "GET OFF MY PROPERTY!!" Minho yelled before he slammed the door. "Oppa..calm down..we talked about this already.." Jessica said. Minho sighed. He then looked at the guys. "Where's Krystal?" Minho asked. Jackson pointed at his room. Minho walked to his room and opened the door revealing Krystal who was sleeping peacefully. A sigh escaped from Minho's lips. He went back to the living room and looked at the guys. "You guys sleep here for now...but tomorrow...you guys better not be here.." Minho said. "We know.." JB replied. "Are you guys hungry? I can make some food." Jessica said trying to break this awkward, intense room. They all nodded. "Great...just give me an hour." Jessica said as she headed towards the kitchen. 

Mark watched as everyone ate. He quickly glanced at the room door which where Krystal was in. He wanted to talk to her...no he needed to talk to her. "She's having my child..." Mark thought. He felt happy that he was gonna be a father but yet..he was scared....he was scared of how the future will become...will Naeun stay with him knowing that he's gonna have a child with some one night stand?...will he have to leave Got7?....or will everything stay the same. A sigh escaped Mark's lips. He wanted to tell Krystal that everything was gonna be okay but he couldn't....cause he knew it wouldn't be. "Aren't you gonna eat Mark? You haven't touched your food at all." Jessica said. Mark looked at jessica. Everyone struggled to figure out what he was thinking, let alone feeling. They couldn't see past his blank, emotionless face. "I'm not hungry." Mark replied. Minho sighed. "Eat." Minho said...more like ordered. "Didn't I just say I'm not hungry?" Mark asked. Minho stopped eating and looked at Mark. "So what..you're just gonna starve yourself?...I bet it must be shocking that you got a girl pregnant...I bet you must be frustrated..thinking about how you're gonna take care of this child...I bet it must be frustrating knowing that you have a girlfriend but yet you're over here screwing around with girls--" Minho was cut off. "Oppa that's enough--" Jessica was cut off. "I FIND IT FRUSTRATING HOW YOU'RE IN MY HOUSE ACTING LIKE EVERYTHING IS OKAY WHEN IT'S REALLY NOT!!" Minho yelled as he stood up. Mark stared at him blankly. "OH COME ON MARK!! What are you thinking huh? What are you feeling? Are you feeling guilt?? HUH?!? Are you feeling guilty on how you ruined my sisters life--" Minho was cut off. "THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Mark yelled. Everyone stared at Mark with wide eyes except for Minho who showed anger. "I'm sorry for meeting your sister...I'm sorry for having with her...I'M SORRY I GOT HER PREGNANT!!...but just to let you know...IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!...if you want to be mad at anyone...BLAME THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE!!!...SHE DRUGGED YOUR SISTER!! SHE DRUGGED ME!!! BUT YET SHE'S SITTING HERE ACTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!!" Mark yelled. Jessica looked at Minho who stared at her. Mark then stood up and left the kitchen. "Well....may I just say that this food i fantastic.." Yungyeom said causing Jr to hit him in the arm. 

The next day: 

Minho opened his eyes. He sat up and stretched. "Krystal your not making breakfast?" Minho asked as he stretched. Hearing no response, Minho looked at where Krystal was sleeping. He shrugged when he noticed that Krystal wasn't there. He thought that maybe she was in the bathroom or in the kitchen. Minho flinched when he heard a knock on the door. "What." Minho said. The door opened revealing Jackson. "Krystal left." Jackson said. Minho looked at him in confusion. "I woke up early to make breakfast...and..I found this on the counter.." Jackson gave Minho the paper. Minho looked at the paper and read it. "...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry for causing you guys trouble...I will fix this...I promise I will....you guys won't have to see me again after today...I'm so so sorry..." Minho's eyes opened wide. "S-she's gonna--" Minho was cut off. "She's gonna have an abortion." Jackson finished. Minho rushed out of his room, followed by Jackson. "GUYS WAKE UP!!" Minho yelled. Everyone jumped up in fear. "What's going on?" BamBam asked. "Krystal! She's gonna have an abortion!" Jackson answered rapidly. Everyone looked at Mark who was still sleeping. "MARK WAKE UP!!" They all yelled. Mark groaned. "What.." He said in a sleepy tone still with his eyes closed. "WE NEED TO GET TO KRYSTAL!!" Yungyeom yelled. Mark groaned once more. "What are you talking about?" Mark asked still with his eyes closed. "She's having an abortion!" Jr answered. Mark's eyes immediately opened wide. "What did you just say?" He said as he sat up. "I said..she's having an abortion. We need to find her--" Jr was cut off. "And stop her!" Mark said as he got up. 

Krystal hung her head low as she waited for her name to be called. Her mind was clouded with thoughts as tears fell from her face. She wasn't sure if she was during the right thing but yet she wanted to do it. A sigh escaped her lips. "Why are you crying?" Krystal looked up and saw a young good looking man in front of her. "Ah...i don't know.." She answered as she began to wipe her tears. He instantly handed her a napkin. "Thank you." She said with a slight smile. "So what brings you here?" He asked as he sat next to her. Krystal looked at her hands as it shook slightly. "I don't know if I'm doing the right thing or not.." She paused due to more tears pouring out of her eyes. He waited for her to talk again. Krystal wondered if telling him would be the right thing or not...I mean..that guy is a total stranger and what if he tells someone...but Krystal needed to let it out...she needed advice fast."I'm pregnant...not just by anyone...but by an idol...it was...it was one night that caused all of this to happen....I feel like...if I have this baby...his career...his life...will be over...but if I don't...everything will remain the same...Aish...i don't know what to do..." Krystal explained. The guy smiled. "But...everything won't remain the same....I mean...you still slept with him...you still knew you were carrying a child...his child...not to mention yours...don't you think it's unfair for yourself if you decided this because of his position or his life?...I mean what about you?...would you like to keep the child?" The guy replied. Krystal kept quiet. "Whatever decision you make...I hope you don't regret it later..." The guy added. "That's the thing...what if I do?" She asked as she looked at him. "Think about it this way...there's a human being inside of you, waiting to see it's mother...waiting to breath the fresh air...won't it be cruel if you abort this baby?...And like I said..what about you...would you keep this child?...and if you don't think you're ready...there's always another family who's willing to take the child." The guy answered.

Krystal stared at the guy. " You're right..." She replied. The guy smiled. "Whatever you choose just make sure...you're sure about it." The guy said. Krystal nodded as she wiped her tears. "By the way you look familiar.." She said biting her lips, trying to figure out who he is. The guy smiled once more. "My name is--" The guy was cut off. "KRYSTAL!!" Krystal looked to her left and there was a group of guys being running to her. Krystal stood up. "What are you doing--" Krystal was cut off. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!? HOW DARE YOU MAKE A DECISION LIKE THIS BY YOURSELF!!" Mark yelled. Krystal flinched. "I thought you didn't want this child--" Krystal was cut off. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT HUH?!? JUST BECAUSE I'M AN IDOL?!? JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!? YOU'RE CARRYING MY CHILD KRYSTAL--" Mark was cut off. "I know...you don't have to worry anymore....I'm not going through with it..." She said with a slight smile. "What made you change your mind?" Jackson asked. Krystal slightly moved to the side showing the guy she was talking with. "M-myungsoo sunbaenim.." bambam said in shock. Myungsoo stood up and smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo..I'm Kim Myungsoo from Infinite." Myungsoo replied. Krystal smiled. "So that's why you look familiar.." Krystal said as she nodded. "Krystal you're so dumb....why did you ever resort to this?" Minho asked with a worried tone. "I thought you guys didn't want me to have it...i'm sorry.." She answered. Minho sighed. "It's fine..." Minho said before he pulled her into a hug. "We'll get through this...don't worry.." Minho said as he hugged her tightly. "Miss Jung the doctor is ready for you." The lady said as she came to the waiting room. They all looked at the lady and then at Krystal. She smiled as she looked at the lady. "I change my mind." She replied.