chapter 19

You're my destiny

Night: 

“Hey are you sure Krystal with us doing this?” Junior asked. Mark nodded as he brought the a box of beer to the living room. “Yeah Krystal’s fine with this. Krystal and Amber is having a girls night so she won’t be home till tomorrow.” Mark answered. Before Junior could reply, the apartment door opened and suddenly the whole got7 walked in carrying snacks and drinks. “We got everything!” Jackson said with a bright smile as he closed the door behind him as he was the last one to enter. They all placed the snacks on the table. “Alright, I’ll go get the bowls, the cups, and whatever the hell else we need. “ Mark said as everyone got settled. As Mark proceeded to get the everything, he halted for a second upon noticing a wine bottle on the counter with a perfectly tied ribbon and a note. Mark grabbed the note and read it. “I hope you guys a wonderful fun night. Love Krystal.” Mark read. “What’s with the big smile?” Jackson asked as he walked in the kitchen. Mark looked up at Jackson. “Oh um..Krystal left us a wine bottle.” Mark answered. “Oh yeah dude you’re totally an alcoholic.” Jackson said in a joking manner. Mark chuckled. “Whatever dude. Help me with all this.” Mark replied. Jackson nodded and the two grabbed everything they needed and went back to the living room. “Okay come on guys let’s get this started!” Bambam said in excitement. “Why are you in such a rush??” Yugyeom asked. “Dude..we all have a movie we want to watch…that means we have to watch seven movies in one night…we have to start now..starting with my movie.” BamBam answered. Upon saying that, the members began to groan and laugh. “Why do we have to watch your movie first??” JB asked.

“Because my movie will be the best!” Bambam answered. The members scoffed and some laughed. “Bulls*t!” Junior said, raising his voice. The members then started a little argument on what movie they’re watching first. For a few minutes, they argued, however, finally came to a conclusion. “Okay okay guys!!..since this is Mark’s place..we have to watch his movie first.” Youngjae said. “Actually this is Krystal’s place!!” Bambam replied rapidly. Before they proceeded to argue once more, they were cut off by a loud knock on the door. They all immediately quite down. “Is someone else suppose to be coming?” JB asked as he rose his eyebrows. They all shook their heads. “It’s just suppose to be us.” Jackson answered. Mark stood up and headed towards the door. Opening it, a huge wave of pressure surrounded Mark’s body. “Hey oppa.” A familiar voice said. The members headed to the door. They all halted as they were all shocked at the figure who was completely drenched in rain. “I didn’t know everyone was here.” She said with a slight smile. Jackson looked at Mark who was completely silent. A dark aura surrounded Mark. Jackson immediately pushed Mark back. “What are you doing here Naeun??” Jackson asked rapidly with a hint of anger written in his tone. 

Mark didn’t understand. It felt as if his brain short-circuited. All he could hear was the loud ringing in his head as he tried to intake the situation. “You need to leave.” Jackson said. “I’m here to talk to Mark…not to any of you.” Naeun replied. Jackson scoffed. “Well you’re not talking to him.” Jackson responded. Naeun scoffed. She looked at Mark who stood still. “Mark.” She called. Mark looked at Naeun and finally spoke. “What are you doing here??” Mark asked. Naeun smiled. “I’m here for you.” She answered with a soft tone. Mark looked at the other members before looking back at her. “How did you know we were here?” Mark asked. “Your manager.” Naeun answered. Mark his lips and then spoke. “You need to leave—“ Mark was cut off. “Not until we talk.” Naeun said. “We’re talking right now.” Mark replied. “No I mean…we need to talk alone…without them hovering over your shoulder…come with me outside.” Naeun responded. “Mark you don’t have to—“ Jackson was cut off. “it’s not up to you.” Naeun said with a hint of frustration in her tone. They all looked at Mark waiting for him to say something. “Mark…please.” Naeun said as her eyebrows furrowed. Mark his lips as he looked down. “Okay..” Mark replied with a soft tone. Naeun smiled in relief. The members watched as Mark walked outside of the apartment. “Mark don’t.” Jackson said. Mark looked at Jackson. “It’s okay..I’ll be back…don’t start the movie without me.” Mark replied before he proceeded to walk down the hallway with Naeun. After a moment, the two were outside, completely drenched by the rain. Mark looked at Naeun. “Mark.” Naeun called as she cupped his face. However, Mark walked back. Naeun sighed. “I’m sorry—“ Naeun was cut off. “For what exactly??” Mark asked with anger written in his tone. “Mark please…you know that I care about you…so please…just come back to me—“ Naeun was cut off by Mark’s scoff.

“It doesn’t work like that Naeun!! You can’t just come back and expect everything to be okay!!” Mark said, frowning. “I know…but it can be…we can be together…we can go on our trip that we were suppose to—“ Naeun was cut off once more. “It’s too late Naeun!! Have you not once checked up on me?!? Find out what I was going through?!?” Mark asked, raising his voice. “Oh..you mean that girl who’s trying to take your fame??” Naeun asked, raising her eyebrows. Mark scoffed. “She’s not—“ Mark was cut off. “She is!! She doesn’t care about you!! She’s feeding off of your fame!!” Naeun said, raising her voice. Mark shook his head. “No…she cares about me…she loves me unlike you!!” Mark replied. “Mark I love you—“ Naeun was cut off. “Then you would’ve never left me!!” Mark said in anger.  “Mark I—“ Naeun was cut off again. “I was gonna propose…but you didn’t show up….like you never do!! But then…Krystal showed up in my life…She actually made me…forget you for a brief moment…but now you wanna pop up out of the blue!! You can’t do that!!” Mark said. Naeun remained silent for a moment. She her lips as anger began to engulf her. She then proceeded to talk. “I was gone for 7 and a half months and I came back to this?!?!” Nauen said in anger written in her tone. Mark stared at her. “I come back to you hating me!!….To a girl who is pregnant with your child!!…How could you—“ Naeun was cut off. “NO YOU DO NOT GET TO BE ANGRY WITH ME!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LEFT!!” Mark yelled causing Naeun to flinch. 

“Hey..what are thinking about??” Amber asked as she sat down next to Krystal. Krystal looked at Amber. “What do you think would happen after I have this baby?” Krystal asked. Amber shrugged. “I don’t know…maybe You and Mark would have a happily ever after.” Amber said in a sarcastic tone before she took a grape from the container she was holding and ate it. Krystal sighed as she looked down at her belly. “I’m scared…I’m scared because I just have this feeling that something bad is gonna happen…and I can’t shake it.” Krystal admitted. Amber sighed. “Krystal nothing bad is gonna happen…you’re just overthinking.” Amber replied. “Am I?” Krystal asked as she looked at Amber. Amber remained silent for a moment. “Yes..you are.” Amber answered. Krystal sighed. “I’m just…so in love with him Amber..” Krystal said. Amber rolled her eyes. “I think I’m gonna be sick.” Amber said. Krystal smiled as she looked at Amber. “I’m serious Amber…when I’m with him…this rush of electricity runs through my body…and it’s just overwhelming….I can’t even get him out of my head….but I’m…I’m terrified…that one day…that one day i won’t be needed…that he doesn’t love me..” Krystal stopped talking as tears fell from her eyes. “Why would you even think that??” Amber asked as she frowned. “Because you said it yourself….we don’t belong together….and that he’ll hurt me….and all of this has got me thinking…that what if you’re right…that I’m fighting for a relationship that will probably never work because…he was gonna propose to to that girl and now he’s stuck with me….a normal girl who’s ruining his reputation—“ Krystal was cut off. “The members know the truth…you don’t need to worry about what everyone else thinks….especially jealous fans who wish they were in your place.” Amber said as she rubbed Krystal’s back. Krystal sighed as she looked down. Amber her lips as she thought for a moment. “I understand that you’re scared about the future…but look at where you are right now…you two love each other…so stop worrying about the future and pay attention to the now.” Amber said, ending it with a huge. 

Note: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Please comment on what you think! :) Till next time guys~