chapter 7

You're my destiny

Krystal couldn't stop crying. Little did she know, Mark was following her the whole time. She walked until her legs gave out. She fell to the ground causing Mark to immediately run to her. He kneeled down. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. Krystal looked at Mark and shook her head. "Why is he so mean?...what did I ever do to him?...why does that man have to be such a jerk and try to get kikwang oppa to throw me in the water??" Krystal asked. Mark sighed. "Hyunseung is a jerk...he was and will always be like that." Mark said as he helped Krystal up. "Come on, let's go to the van...you need to sit." Mark said. Krystal nodded. Krystal's eyes opened wide when he bent down. "What are you doing??" She asked in confusion. "Get on my back." He said. "Ani..I'm okay..I can walk." She replied. Mark sighed. "Krystal...get on my back." Mark said once again. Krystal shook her head. "Get on my back or I'll call kikwang to throw you in the pool." Mark said jokingly. All though he was joking around, Krystal took that to heart. She feared that he was telling the truth and so she did as she was told. Mark took her to the van and they both got in. They sat there in silence for a while due to Krystal crying. "Are you done?" He asked as he handed her a napkin. Krystal nodded as she wiped her tears away. "Why were you so scared?" Mark asked carefully. Krystal stared at out the window. "I'm afraid of water.." She admitted. "Why?" He asked. Krystal remained silent. Tears began to form in her eyes once more. "Is it because you can't swim?" He asked. Krystal shook her head. She faced Mark and just stared at him. "When I was younger..there was a car accident..." She paused as she wiped the tears that were falling from her face. Mark waited for her to finish. "The car crashed and fell in a river..the two kids in the back seat were waiting for their lives to finally end just like their parents....but after few moments...they were saved...but the parents has passed away...anyway, those two kids were my brother and my I...every since then..I feel like i'll drown if I'm deep water..." Krystal finished as more tears fell from her eyes. Krystal waited for Mark to say something but he didn't. Instead...he hugged her taking her by surprise. "I'm sorry...I should'nt have asked..." He said. Krystal slightly smiled. "It's okay.." She replied. "No..no it's not okay..." He responded. "Oppa...I'm fine.." She said. Mark let her go and smiled. "Oppa?..I like that.." He replied causing Krystal to smile. 

For a while, they stayed together talking. They naturally talked to each other like they known each other for years. "Hey Mark why didn't you come.." The manager stopped talking when he saw that Mark and Krystal were asleep. He saw how they both leaned on each other as a pillow. "Why are you with her?" Tha manger thought. He decided to let them sleep for a while just until the party offcially ended. But that plan was ruined when he heard a girl yell for Krystal. "WHERE IS SHE?!?" Amber yelled as she walked out the party. The manger signaled her to be quiet but amber didn't listen. Amber then looked at the Van noticing that she was in there. AMber stomped her way over there. "KRYSTAL!! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME!!" Amber yelled causing Krystal and Mark to jolt up. krystal stared at Amber with an apologetic face. "I'm sorry--" Krystal was cut off. "No don't be sorry..." Mark said. All three looked at Mark. "Excuse me?" Amber said with the are-you-serious face. "Didn't you see what happened to her?...she was literally crying to be put down...she ran out the party crying...but you stayed there and I left to go comfort her...what type of best friend are you if you don't even run after her?" Mark answered. Amber remained silent. "Oppa it's fine...she was just mesmerized by the idols...she was just having fun--" Krystal was cut off once more. "By laughing at you?? Yeah that's right I saw you laughing at Krystal..." Mark said. "You don't know anything...come on krystal.." Amber said before she grabbed Krystal's hand and began pulling her out the van. Mark grabbed Krystal's other hand. "No she's not coming with you." Mark said. "Why do you even care Huh?? You don't even know her...I bet it's your first time meeting her..come on let's go back to the party.." Amber said. "She's not going--" Mark was cut off. "LEAVE HER ALONE!! YOU CAN'T MAKE DECISIONS FOR HER!!" Amber yelled. "BUT YOU CAN?!?" Mark yelled back. "I'M HER BEST FRIEND WHO ARE YOU--" Amber was cut off. "HER ONE NIGHT STAND!!!" He yelled. Krystal froze. "Oh no.." She thought. Amber remained silent due to the shock she experienced just now. "B-b-bwo?!?? O-one n-night s-stand?!?" The manger asked in shock as well. "Aish...i'm sorry Krystal it slipped out.." Mark whispered. 

Mark and Krystal sighed. "Amber--" Krystal was cut off when Amber slapped her across the face. Krystal held her cheek in shock. "Amber.." She called. "You call yourself my bestfriend but yet your over here sleeping around with idols and you didn't even tell me?? How long as this going on? AND DO YOU EVEN KNOW HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!?" Amber began to yell. "Yes..I knew..." Krystal said with a low tone. Amber slapped her again. "You .." Amber said before she walked away. "Amber!" Krystal called. She was about to go after her but Mark grabbed her arm. "Don't...Don't go after her...your seriously trying to be the one to apologize?? She just slapped you..TWICE!!..and called you a ..." Mark said. Krystal sighed. "She's the only friend I have...I need her..." Krystal replied. She removed Mark's hand and bowed. "Thank you for helping me.." She said before she ran after Amber. "Amber." She called as she followed her. "I can't believe you Krystal...how could you sleep with him huh? And not tell me? how long has it been going on??" Amber asked out of anger. "It only happened once and it was an accident--" Krystal was cut off. "Oh please...that's just an excuse...so what did you get out of this huh? Money?" Amber asked. Krystal grabbed Amber's arm. "You did not just say that.." Krystal said. Amber scoffed. "Whatever..I don't care...and just to let you know...I'm auditioning to join Sm enetertainment....If you want, you can come and support me....but I would prefer that you wouldn't.." Amber said before she slightly pushed Krystal away and walked. Tears immediately fell from Krystal's face. "Why am I crying so much??" She thought as she wiped her tears. "You slept with Mark??" Someone asked. Krystal turned around and there stood one of the got7 members,  Jackson. Krystal nodded slowly. "Is it true that it was an accident??" Jackson asked. Krystal nodded slowly. Jackson sighed as he walked to Krystal. "I'm sorry for what amber did to you." Jackson said before he hugged her. Although Krystal didn't know Jackson well, she still found his hug comforting. "It's gonna be okay." Jackson added. "I hope so.." She thought.

The next day: 

Krystal groaned as she heard the alarm clock go off. She sighed as she turned it off. She sat up and stretched. Krystal flinched when she heard her phone ring. "Hello.." She said hoping it would be Amber. "Krystal are you still coming today?" A guy asked. "Ah yeah Minho oppa...don't worry..I'm coming.." Krystal said. Yup..it was her brother..Lee minho. "Hurry up I miss you." He replied. Krystal smiled. "Okay okay." She said. "And Make sure you bring extra clothes, you know your gonna end up sleeping over." Minho responded. "Arraso..I'll call you." Krystal said. "Arraso..love you." He said. "Love you too." She replied. After they hung up, Krystal went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and then took a shower. Afterwards she got dressed, putting on black jeans with a white tanktop. Krystal checked her phone to see if Amber called. She sighed. She tried to call her but Amber didn't answer. "Amber...please talk to me..I'm so sorry.." She said in the voicemail. She then ended the call. She threw her phone on the bed and put then put on her converses. She put on her black jacket. "Kaja.." She said to herself. She then grabbed her phone and the book bag she packed and left the house. After a while, she finally made it to her brother's house. She rang the door bell but there was no answer. "Oppa!!" She said as she began to bang on the door. The door then opened. "Sorry I was cooking." Minho said apologetically. "it's okay." She said as she gave him a hug. "Come in." He said. Krystal smiled as she walked in. "wow, you really cleaned up..." Krystal stopped talking when she saw two ladies. Not just any women but Jihyo and Jessica. They both stared at Krystal with wide eyes. "Oh .." All three of them thought. "What are they doing here?" Krystal asked Minho. "They said they had something to tell me...they'll leave right after--" Minho was cut off. "OPPA WE'RE SO SORRY!!" Both of them said as they ran to him and kneeled down. They began begging for forgiveness. Minho stared at them in confusion. "What's wrong guys?" He asked. Krystal stared at them with worry. "Girls please get up." Krystal said. Jihyo and Jessica shook their heads. "No...we deserve to be punished after what we did.." Jessica said. "What did you girls do??" Minho asked. The girls looked at Krystal and Minho followed their eyes. "What did you do to Krystal???" Minho asked. You can already hear the hing of anger in his tone. "We--" Jihyo was cut off. "They almost hit me with their car by accident.." Krystal lied. "Bwoh?" Minho asked. Jessica and Jihyo looked at Krystal with wide eyes. "Why isn't she telling the truth??" Jihyo wondered. "Yeah..that's what happened...they almost hit me by accident.." Krystal lied. Minho sighed. "WHy are you girls so afraid to tell me that huh? It was just am accident...at least Krystal is okay..no need to worry." Minho said as he helped both of the girls up. "Go ahead go home and relax." Minho suggested. The girls nodded and left the house. Minho looked at Krystal. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. Krystal nodded with a smile. "Come on let's eat, I'm starving." She said as she put her book bag down and walked to the kitchen. 

The day flew by so fast, it was already dark. "Hey Krystal can you do me a favor and go to the store??" Minho asked as he was taking a shower. Krystal stood in the bathroom brushing her teeth. Yeah that's right..their not afraid to do that. She spit out the tooth paste and rinsed . "For what?" She asked. "There's a list on the counter...please can you do it?" He pleaded. Krystal chuckled. "I'll be back then." She replied. "Thank you and be careful." Minho said. "Always." She replied before she left the bathroom. She put on her jacket, took the paper and then left the house. She walked in the store and got a basket. She got everything that was on the list quickly. She began making her way to the register but stopped when she saw a pregnant woman struggling to pick up what she dropped. Krystal immediately went to her and picked it up, handing it to her. "Thank you so much..you don't now the struggle of being pregnant.." The woman said with a smile. Krystal smiled. "No problem." She replied. The pregnant women was about to leave but Krystal grabbed her arm. "Um...can I ask you a question.." Krystal said. The woman nodded. "How..how did you know you was pregnant?" Krystal asked. "Well...at first I didn't know...but as I realized that my period hasn't came...I took a self diagnosis pregnancy test...it came out positive...but still I needed to be a hundred percent sure that I really was and so I took a pregnancy test." The woman answered. Krystal nodded in understandment. The woman immediately knew what Krystal needed. "Hold on." The woman said as she left real quick. After a minute, the woman came back. "Here." The woman said handing her a pregnancy test. "Oh..I don't need it--" Krystal was cut off. "I know it's scary..but you need to be sure if your pregnant." The woman said. Krystal smiled as she took the pregnancy test. "Thank you." Krystal replied. "No problem." The woman responded before she left. Krystal walked to Minho's house, holding the bags. "I just need to quickly get the test over with...i'm probably just over reacting..I mean..I can't be pregnant.." Krystal said to herself. Before she walked in she made sure to put the pregnancy test in her purse. She knew if Minho found out he would be so angry with her. She walked in the house. "I'm back." Krystal said as she placed the bags on the counter. "Thanks Krystal." Minho said as he walked out the room, drying his hair with a towel. Krystal smiled. "Come on let's go to sleep." Krystal said. 

The next morning: 

Krystal stood there in the bathroom waiting. She paced around nervously. She then looked at the time on her phone and walked to the sink. She closed her eyes as she picked up the pregnancy test. "Please please please..." She thought. She then opened her eyes and there she stood frozen. "I-i'm...p-pregnant.." She said to herself as her eyes opened wide. The door then opened causing Krystal to hide the pregnancy behind her back. "Good morning...Jihyo and Jessica are here to making breakfast.." Minho said as he walked in. He then began to brush his teeth. "Uh...Minho can you get out? I have to use the bathroom.." Krystal said awkwardly. "Just use the bathroom..we do this all the time...what's so different about it now?" Minho asked. Krystal remained silent. "Oppa do you want eggs?" Jessica asked as she walked in the bathroom. Minho nodded. Jessica then looked at Krystal. "Why do you look so suspicious?" Jessica asked. "Bwoh?" Krystal asked. Minho then rinsed his mouth and washed his face. Afterwards he then looked at Krystal. "What ae you hiding?" Minho asked. "Bwoh?" Krystal repeated. "Your hiding something...behind your back.." Minho said. Krystal shook her head. "Ani.." She lied. Minho then walked to her. "Give it to me." Minho ordered. Krystal shook her head. Minho then tried to take it from her. "Gve it to me." Minho repeated. "Aniyo." She said as she struggled. Minho then managed to take it from her. "W-what is this??" Minho asked. "It's a pregnancy test duh." Jessica said. "I know what it is jessica...Krystal why do you have this???" Minho asked. Krystal remained silent. Jihyo then walked in. "What's wrong?" She asked. She then noticed the pregnancy test. "Oh it's two lines..she's pregnant." Jihyo said before she washed her hands. She then froze. "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?" Jihyo yelled as she faced Krystal. Minho stared at Krystal. It frustrated her that she couldn't figure out what he was thinking. "I...i'm sorry.." She said before she ran out the bathroom.