chapter 11

You're my destiny

Previously on You’re my destiny…

Krystal stared out the window as Mark drove. "Why did you take me there?" He asked. Krystal looked at Mark. "I go there when I need to think...When I need time for myself..." She answered. He nodded. "Well..it didn't work for me.." He replied. Krystal chuckled. "Everyone's different." She responded. He nodded. "Well...i'm going to show you mine." He said. Krystal looked at him in confusion. "what?" She asked. He smiled. "Just relax...we'll be there shortly." He replied. Krystal nodded before she leaned back. Her eyes began closing and she soon drifted to sleep. After a while, they finally made it there. "Hey Krystal..Wake up." He said as he shook her. Krystal opened her eyes. "Oh my god it's night out." She said getting up rapidly. Mark chuckled. "Come on." He said as he unbuckled her seat belt. She nodded and followed him out the car. "Woah...this is amazing....you can see the whole city from here.." She said looking at the view. Mark smiled. "Yeah.." He replied. "Why this place?" She asked. Mark didn't remove his eyes from the sight. "My mom use to bring me here...." He answered. "Where's your mom now?" She asked. Mark didn't answer. She noticed a tear fall from his eyes. "Oh my god Mark I'm so sorry--" Krystal was cut off. "It's okay." He said. "No it's not...I went to far.." She replied. Mark faced Krystal. "It's okay Krystal." He said. They both remained silent. She wiped his tears away causing mark to chuckle. "Thanks." He said. She smiled and nodded. "I can see why you like this place...it's quiet....relaxing.." She replied. Mark stared at Krystal. "Do I have something on my face?" She asked as she touched her face. Mark shook his head. She stared at him in confusion. "I'm sorry." He said. "For what--" She was cut off when Mark kissed her. He stared into her eyes as he pulled back. She stared at him with wide eyes. "Mark you just--" She was cut off once more. "Marry me." He said causing Krystal to freeze. 

……

……

……

……

Krystal stared at Mark with wide eyes. “W-what?” She stuttered. “I said…marry me Krystal.” Mark repeated. Krystal pushed Mark back softly. “Haha very funny…I almost fell for that.” Krystal replied. Mark grabbed Krystal’s arm as she began to walk away. Krystal looked at Mark in confusion. “I’m serious Krystal….Marry me.” Mark said. Silence filled the air as they stared at each other. “Is he playing with me right now?” Krystal thought. Mark stared at Krystal waiting to hear her response. “Are you sure about this…I mean…what about your—“ Krystal was cut off. “Don’t worry about that….just…answer me….” He said. Krystal sighed as she thought for a moment. “Okay….Okay…I’ll marry you…” She replied. Mark smiled and pecked her on the lips. Krystal watched him as he walked back to the car. She touched her lips and then placed her hand on her chest. She felt her heart beat rapidly. “No….no….he’s in love with some else Krystal…” She said to herself. She then went to the car as well and got in. “You ready?” He asked. Krystal nodded as she put on her seat belt. “Let’s go.” She said. 

Krystal unlocked her door and walked in, closing the door behind her. She sighed as she threw her jacket on the couch. She went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water out the fridge. She sighed once more as she leaned on the counter. “I really said yes to him…” She said to herself. She took a sip of the water and placed the bottle on the counter. She massaged her temples as she in-haled and exhaled slowly. The more she thought about the more it sounded crazy. I mean…isn’t it crazy? She had a one night stand, she conceived a child….now she is marrying a guy…and they aren’t even in love. Krystal groaned in frustration. She froze for a moment before jumping up. “AMBER’S AUDITION!!!” Krystal yelled before she ran out the house. Krystal ran all the way to Amber’s house. After a while, she knocked on her door repeatedly as she tried to regain her breath. “Amber please open up.” She said as she struggled to breath. After a few minutes, the door slowly opened. “What do you want?” Amber asked coldly. Krystal looked at Amber. “I wanted to know how your audition went….” She answered. Amber scoffed. “How was it?” Krystal asked. Amber sighed. “I didn’t make it….” Amber answered as she hung her head low. Krystal frowned. “Well…screw them…you don’t need them Amber.” Krystal replied causing Amber to give her a weak smile. “I missed you..” Amber said as tears fell from her eyes. Krystal smiled and immediately hugged Amber. “I missed you so much…I have so much to tell you..” Krystal replied as she sobbed. Amber nodded. “You can tell me later…I just need this hug right now.” Amber said. Krystal nodded as tears roamed down her eyes. 

After a while of crying to each other, Krystal finally told Amber what happened to her. “So…you’re having an idol’s baby…” Amber finished. Krystal nodded slowly. “And he asked you to marry him?” She asked. Krystal nodded once more. “Woah…this is…this is good Krystal.” Amber said. Krystal looked at Amber in confusion. “You can help me get in JYP.” Amber answered Krystal’s thoughts. Krystal shook her head. “Oh no Amber I’m not sure if I—“ Krystal was cut off. “Oh come on please…you know my dream is to be on stage…rapping my off.” Amber said. Krystal stared at Amber as she explained how exactly she wanted it to  be. Krystal smiled. “Okay…okay…I’ll try to talk to him…to them…” Krystal replied. Amber jumped up in excitement but then she quickly calmed down. “Wait…what are you gonna do with Mark?” Amber asked. Krystal shrugged. “I’m still not certain why he asked me to marry him….it’s…it’s weird…” Krystal answered. Amber nodded. “would you like to stay for the night?” Amber asked. Krystal looked at Amber. “Do you mind?” She asked. “Of course not…you’re always welcomed.” Amber said as she hugged Krystal. Tears once again began falling from Krystal’s eyes. “i don’t know what to do….I’m trying to make up my mind….but it’s…it’s so hard…” Krystal said as she cried. Amber comforted her. “You’ll figure it out.” Amber responded. 

The next day:

Amber woke up due to the noise she was hearing. “Krystal?” She called as she got out of bed. Due to not hearing a response, she got out of her room and followed the noise. Amber opened the bathroom door and immediately rushed to Krystal’s side. She was vomitting. “Hey.” Amber said as she held Krystal’s hair up. Before Krystal could reply more vomit came out. “Well….pregnancy comes with it’s pro’s and cons..” Amber said jokingly causing Krystal to smack amber’s leg. Amber chuckled. “I feel like crap.” Krystal replied as she began to get up. Amber chuckled once more. “At least it’s an idol’s baby in you.” Amber said jokingly eating another smack from Krystal. “I’m sorry but it’s true…would you rather have a ugly loser be the father of the baby and your one night stand or a y idol who can actually help you take care of the baby?” Amber asked as she rubbed her arm. Krystal sighed. “Go and Brush your teeth…i’ll go make breakfast.” Amber said. Krystal nodded as her eyes followed Amber’s movement out the bathroom. She then did as she was told. After a few minutes she headed to the kitchen. She sat there watching Amber make pancakes with eggs and bacon. “What’s the matter?” Amber asked as she cooked. Krystal sighed. “I don’t know…” She answered. Amber nodded. Krystal then heard her phone vibrated. She took the phone out of her back pocket and looked at the text message. She sighed once more. “Sigh one more time and i’ll kill you.” Amber said jokingly. Not hearing a response from Krystal, Amber looked at her. “What’s wrong?” Amber asked worried. She looked up at Amber. “He wants me to see him.” Krystal answered. “Who?” Amber asked. “You know who.” Krystal replied. “Mark?” She asked to make sure. “Yes Mark….I have to go..” Krystal responded before she stood up. “Wait where you going? At least wait for breakfast.” Amber asked as she watched Krystal walk to the door. “I’m fine…i’ll eat later….I have to go to JYP entertainment…” Krystal answered before she left the house. 

Krystal stood there in front of the dance room. She watched as Got7 practiced. She specifically stared at Mark. He was so charismatic and that made Krystal smile. “Their great aren’t they?” Krystal turned around. “You’re—“ Krystal was cut off. “JYP.” Park Jin Young said. Krystal immediately bowed a 90 degree bow. “I figured Mark called you here” Jin young added. Krystal nodded slowly. “I wanted to ask you if your okay with all of this…I mean…the paparazzi…the news reporters…the crazy fans…are you okay with this?” he asked. Krystal shrugged. “Right now I’m just focusing on what I’m going to do….” Krystal answered. “Explain.” He ordered. Krystal sighed. “I want to quit my job…but I don’t have the guts to do it….but even if I do…what am I gonna do?…I mean…where else can I work?….” She explained. He nodded. “Maybe for now….you could work at the cafe downstairs…until you figure things out.” Jin Young responded. Krystal looked at him in shock. “A-are you sure?” She stuttered. Park Jin Young smiled. ‘Of course…here’s my card…call me when you give them the resignation letter.” He said as he handed her his card with his number. Krystal nodded. “Thank you.” She replied as she watched him walk away. Krystal then flinched upon hearing the door swing open. “We need to talk.” Mark said as sweat dripped from his hair. Before Krystal could reply Mark dragged her inside. He reached for something in his bag. “Here.” He said as he handed her an envelope. “What’s this?” Krystal asked in confusion. “open it.” Mark answered. Krystal opened the envelope and immediately looked at it. 

“Mark…this is a contract...” She said as she looked at him. He sighed. “We’ll only be married till the baby is born….I’ll take full custody of the baby…and in return…I’ll give you money.” Mark said. Rage began to take over her. “I don’t want you’re stupid money Mark….you know i’m fine with us getting divorced….but there is no way in hell you’re taking full custody.” Krystal said in anger causing the got7 members to look at them. “Krystal—“ Mark was cut off. “NO!!….this baby is ours….not yours….maybe we can work something out—“ Krystal was cut off. “YOU DIDN’T EVEN WHAT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!” Mark yelled. Krystal scoffed. “The only reason why I went to the doctor was because I thought I was ruining your life….your perfect idol life….but then as I talked to Myungsoo oppa….I realized that everything wasn’t based on you…” Krystal replied. Mark scoffed. “Krystal I’ll give you whatever you want…money…fame….a house, a job, whatever you want….but…I’m taking that baby.” Mark responded. “OVER MY DEAD BODY!!” She yelled causing everyone to flinch. “what happened to the kind hearted Krystal I know huh?…the one who was understanding huh?” Mark asked. She scoffed. “You just released the devil inside of me….you’re not taking this baby…and trust me….if you do anything to make it happen….I’ll tell everyone what happened between us.” Krystal said before she stormed out of the room. Mark groaned in frustration. “Wow Mark…you’re really screwing up.” Jackson said. “Why would she want the baby? She barely has money to even support it.” Mark asked. Everyone scoffed. “It’s not about the money Mark….that’s what you’re failing to realize….she cares for her child….and so should you..” Jr said before he left the room being followed by everyone expect for Mark.