chapter 14

You're my destiny

“How’s Krystal and the baby?” Jackson asked. Mark sighed. “They’re fine..” Mark answered. Jackson nodded. Jackson looked at Mark who was in deep thought. “What are you thinking about Mark??” Jackson asked. Mark sighed once more. “That Naeun is not coming back to me…that it’s pretty much pointless to wait for her…” Mark answered with a sad tone. Jackson sighed and sat next to Mark. “I could’ve told you that..” Jackson replied. Mark scoffed lightly as he released a slight smile. “So what are you gonna do??” Jackson asked. Mark in-haled and ex-haled heavily. “Well for starters..I’m gonna be there for my baby..” Mark answered. Jackson nodded. “And Krystal??” Jackson asked. “I want to try it with her..” Mark said. “Wait try what?” Jackson asked. “Dating her.” Mark answered. Jackson laughed. Mark looked at him with a straight face causing Jackson to stop laughing. “oh...you were serious??” Jackson asked. Mark sighed once again. "I think what’s best for the baby is for the parents to be together…so I want to try being together…to see if this could work out..” Mark said. “Oh um…okay…well you should talk to her about that—“ Jackson was cut off. “Jackson come on.” JB said walking in the room. Jackson nodded. “I’ll be right there.” Jackson replied. JB nodded before he left the room. Jackson looked at Mark. “You’re gone be okay Mark?” Jackson asked. Mark slightly smiled and nodded. “Yeah I’ll be fine…go..and close the door behind you.” Mark said causing Jackson to chuckle. “Alright..see you out there then..” Jackson replied before he walked to the door. Mark sighed as Jackson closed the door, leaving Mark all alone. He sat there in the dressing room alone for a while. He was in deep thought. Krystal stood there in front of the door. She knocked on it only to here a familiar voice telling her to “Come in”. She opened the door and walked in. “Oh hey Krystal.” Mark said as he looked at himself in the mirror. Krystal smiled. “Annyeong.” She said. Mark looked at her through the mirror. “Hey.” He replied with a smile. “Where’s Amber?” Mark asked. “Oh uh she’s using the bathroom.” Krystal answered. Mark nodded.

Krystal stared at him, admiring his good looks. “Why are you staring at me like that?” Mark asked as he stood up, facing her. Krystal looked up at him. “You look handsome.” answered. Mark scoffed. “I’m always handsome.” Mark replied jokingly. Krystal giggled. Mark then looked down at her hand. He stared at the wedding ring. “You think we did the right thing??” Mark asked. Krystal looked at him in confusion. Before she could reply, Mark spoke. “Wow 6 months in the pregnancy….How are you feeling?? How’s the baby??” Mark asked as he touched her big stomach. Krystal smiled. “I’m fine…and he’s fine.” She answered. Mark scoffed playfully. “He? Krystal..the baby is a girl.” Mark replied. Krystal shook her head. “No way.” She said playfully. “I’m having a princess.” Mark said. Krystal giggled. “No, I'm a having a prince—“ Krystal was cut off by a group of boys coming in the room. “Mark you should’ve been there, we met like three girl groups…” Bam Bam stopped taking upon seeing Krystal. “Hey Krystal.” They all said with a bright smile. Krystal smiled. “Annyeong.” She replied. “Why are you here?” Jr asked. “Am I not aloud to be here?” She asked. “You are but shouldn’t you avoid going out..I mean—“ Jr was cut off. “I know I know…the rumors, the press, the fans…it’s hectic…I couldn’t even leave the house for months but..I put all of that to the side and came to support you guys...” Krystal said with a smile. They all smiled. Before anyone could even say anything, the door opened. “You guys are on in 5.” A man said. They all nodded. “Okay, we gotta go.” Jr said. They all then left the room, leaving Mark and Krystal alone once again. Krystal smiled. “Good luck.” She said. Mark smiled. “Thanks—“ Mark was cut off. “MARK LET’S GO!” JB yelled from outside of the room. “Sorry gotta go.” Mark said before he quickly kissed her on the lips and then ran out the room. Krystal froze in place, shocked of what just happened. Mark began to speed walk to catch up with the members. He stopped as his eyes opened wide. “Oh my god..” Mark said remembering what he just did. “Mark let’s go.” The guys said grabbing him and pulling him. 

Krystal was sitting in the V.I.P section, waiting for the guys to perform. The fans scream got even louder when GOT7 came out. After the introduction, the performance started. The fans screamed as the members performed their comeback song, If you do. Krystal as well enjoyed the concert, as she held a small banner with GOT7’s picture on it and a glow stick. Krystal’s main focus was on Mark. She froze when it was his part. She was mesmerized. She flinched when the girls around her screamed even louder. She smiled as she looked at Mark who was dancing his off along with the other members. Her smiled then disappeared. She stood up immediately. “What’s the matter? Where you going?” Amber asked in worry. “I have to freaking pee Amber..” Krystal answered with annoyance. Amber chuckled as she watched Krystal get through. “Excuse me.” Krystal repeated as she tried to get out. Walking out the arena, she quickly went to the bathroom making her way to the toilet. After using it, She flushed the toilet before she walked to the sink. She washed her hands and then wet her face. She stared at the beautiful diamond ring on her finger. “We really got married…” She muttered. Sighing, Krystal looked at herself in the mirror. She looked at her stomach. She wondered what would happen after the baby’s born. She flinched when the door opened. Two girls walked in as they talked about how they met the idols. The two girls froze when they saw her. “Wow!! You’re stomach is so big!!” One of them said. “Yeah are you sure you’re able to stay here with all this noise??” The other girl asked in worry. Krystal smiled. “I’m fine..” She answered. The two girls nodded. One of them looked at Krystal, furrowing their eyebrows. “Can I help you?” Krystal asked. “You look familiar…” The girl said. Krystal slightly smiled. “You’ve probably seen me around—“ Krystal was cut off. “No no no...that’s not it…..oh my god, you’re Mark’s wife!!” The girl said in excitement. 

“No way..” The other one said in disbelief. “I knew it…you’re really amazing…being able to marry an idol..you’re so brave..and I’ve always had the feeling that you weren’t playing them..that you actually care for them.” The girl said in excitement. Krystal slightly smiled. “Thank you..I’m sorry but I have to get back.” Krystal replied. “Oh yes..sorry…it was a pleasure in meeting you and congratulations with the baby!” The girl said with a bright smile. Krystal nodded before she began to walk to the exit. She took out her phone from her jacket pocket and as she left the bathroom. She texted Amber saying that she’s not feeling well. But the truth is, she just wanted to go home. A few seconds later, Amber replied. Krystal smiled as she looked at the text. “Go home!! Why the hell would you come here if you’re not feeling well?!? Aish…go home…do you need a ride?? I’ll leave!” Krystal read in her mind. Krystal chuckled as she texted back saying that she’ll be fine and that she’ll take the bus home. As soon as she texted back, she put her phone back in her jacket. After taking the bus, Krystal finally made it to her apartment. Unlocking the door, she walked inside closing the door behind her. She took off her jacket as she walked to the living room. She threw her jacket on the couch and sat down. She massaged her shoulders as she sighed. She then stood up and walked to her room. She took off her shoes. She then took off her white v-neck and her black jeans, throwing them on the floor. She grabbed a towel and then headed to the bathroom. After taking a nice shower, Krystal then got dressed putting on grey capri sweatpants and a fitted blue t-shirt. Krystal sighed as she laid down on the bed. She sat there for a moment in deep thought. Those words Mark said to her kept replaying her her head. "I only married you because of my reputation…I love Naeun and I will always love her..” She shook her head before she the TV and skimmed through the channels. She stopped upon feeling a tear fall on her hand. She looked down. “A-am I…am I crying??” Krystal asked herself, her voice beginning to crack. Krystal shook her head. 

Krystal sat there frozen as tears fell down her face. “I-i’m crying..why the hell am I crying???” Krystal asked herself as she cried. Krystal shook her head. “It’s the hormones..I know it is!!” Krystal said trying to convince herself. Krystal turned off the TV. She took a couple of breaths, finally calming down. She stood up as she wiped her tears. She walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen. She walked to the fridge and opened it. Krystal sighed as she took out a bottle of water out the fridge. She flinched upon hearing someone knock on the front door. Krystal walked to the door and opened it. “Oh hey—“ Krystal was cut off when Mark slightly pushed her out the way and walked inside. “Um..okay…” Krystal said as she closed the door behind her. Mark turned around and faced Krystal. “Why did you leave?” Mark asked in aggravation. Krystal sighed. “Well I’m pregnant..” Krystal answered. Mark shook his head. “Is it because of me?? That’s why you couldn’t stay??” Mark asked rapidly. Krystal sighed once more. “I wasn’t feeling well.” She said with a soft tone before she drank a some water from the bottle. Mark sighed. Looking at her, he froze. “You were crying…” Mark said noticing it. Krystal looked at him. “N-no..” She lied. Mark watched her as she headed to the living room. He quickly followed her. Krystal sighed as she sat on the couch. “You can go Mark...go hang out with the guys. You don’t need to be here.” Krystal said. Mark shook his head. “No I’m gonna stay..” Mark replied. Krystal looked at him. “Why?” She asked. Mark sighed as he sat down next to her. “Well like I said, I feel bad for not being here throughout the pregnancy…and i want to help..I really do…so let me.” Mark answered. The two stared at each other for quite sometime. Breaking the eye contact, Krystal spoke. “Well if you want to stay..you should really order some pizza…and~ give me a foot massage.” Krystal said. Mark chuckled. “Alright alright..I’ll order pizza…but a foot massage is..just too much.” Mark replied with a smile. Krystal scoffed softly. “I’m pregnant! With your freaking child!” She replied. Mark chuckled again. Staring at her, Krystal rose her eyebrows as she rubbed her stomach trying to persuade him. 

Mark sighed. “I’ll go get the lotion..” Mark said causing Krystal to smile. Mark stared at her as she released her beautiful smile. “What?” She asked. Mark’s eyebrows furrowed. “I’m sorry..” He said. Krystal’s smile disappeared. “For what?” She asked. Mark looked down. “I’m sorry for the um…the kiss..” He answered. Krystal sighed under her breath. “Oh…Um…it’s okay…” She replied. “I won’t do it again…it was just—“ Mark was cut off. “It was nothing Mark...” She said. Mark nodded slowly. “You should um…go get the lotion….from my room.” Krystal suggested. Mark nodded. “Oh right..” Mark said standing up. Krystal watched him as he walked to her room. Krystal sighed as she waited for him. Mark stood there in her room. “I could do this..” Mark thought. He in-haled and ex-haled. A few moments later, Mark came back out. “You know what Krystal..” Mark paused for a moment. Krystal looked at him. “I’m not sorry…I’m not sorry for the kiss.” Mark said, walking to her. Krystal sighed as she stood up. “Mark—“ Krystal was cut off when Mark cupped her face and kissed her. Krystal stood frozen in place, her eyes opened wide. She could feel her heart beat rapidly. “Is this really happening??” She thought. Krystal who could no longer take it anymore, responded to the kiss. After a few seconds, Mark finally pulled back. The two stared at each others eyes. “I want to try this…I want to make this work…we can do this…what’s good for the baby is for us to be together…not apart…” Mark said. Krystal stared at him, shocked of what he just said. No movement or sound came from her. “So let’s try this…let’s try to make this work.” Mark finished. 

Note: Hope you guys like this chapter!! I will be updating soon again~~ Please comment on what you think is gonna happen next 

:)