chapter 21

You're my destiny

Note: Everything is better with music and I just love the songs he comes out with :) Enjoy! 

The door opened causing got7 to quickly stand up. Mark who was drenched in water walked inside the apartment. “Mark..” Jackson called. Mark remained silent as he closed the door behind him. “What did she say?? What did Naeun say??” Yugyeom asked rapidly. Despite their efforts to talk to him, Mark did not utter a single word. They watched him head towards Krystal’s bedroom. He looked so drained…..so emotionally drained as if his “perfect” world ended. Jackson frowned. “I’m gonna go talk to him—“ Jackson was cut off. “Are you sure you want to do that??” Bambam asked, grabbing his arm. Jackson looked at Bambam. “I have to make sure that he’s okay.” Jackson answered. Bambam sighed. “Well if you want to poke the bear then go right ahead..” Bambam replied. Jackson nodded and then proceeded towards the bedroom. Opening the door, Jackson headed inside slowly. Mark sat on the bed, his head hung low as tears fell from his face. “Mark..” Jackson called. Mark who looked so defeated, looked up at Jackson. “Why now??….why did she decide to come back now??” Mark asked, his voice breaking into pieces. Jackson’s eyebrows furrowed as a sigh escaped his lips. “I…I don’t know..” Jackson responded as he sat down next to him. Silence filled the air for a moment. Jackson watched as Mark wiped his own tears. Mark in-haled and ex-haled heavily as he ran his fingers through his hair. “She said that she loved me…” Mark muttered loud enough that Jackson heard. “Oh man…do you believe her??” Jackson asked with a soft tone. Mark shrugged. “I don’t know..” Mark paused for a moment. He looked down at the floor. “What’s wrong with me Jackson??” Mark asked. “What are you talking about??” Jackson asked back. Mark then looked at Jackson. “How can I forgive someone who broke my heart?? How can I forgive someone who tore me apart?” Mark replied. Jackson sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. It went against his very instinct to say this but he had to. “Maybe it’s because you still love her..” Jackson answered. Mark’s eyebrows furrowed. “But I can’t…I can’t love her…” Mark said. Jackson looked at Mark. “What are you gonna do?” Jackson asked as his eyebrows rose. Mark sighed as he looked away. “I…I don’t know..”

Krystal sat there on the couch completely silent. Amber walked out of the kitchen heading towards the living room. “Hey I got you some orange juice.” Amber said in a soft tone as she placed it on the small table in front of the couch. Krystal remained silent as she blankly stared at the cup. “Krystal…I know you’re worried but…it’s-it’s gonna be okay—“ Amber was cut off. “How can you be so sure?” Krystal asked with a soft tone. Amber was taken aback by this. She didn’t know what to say to her. Krystal then looked at Amber. “What makes you think that he wouldn’t run to her in a heart beat??” She asked as her eyebrows furrowed. “Because he loves you.” Amber answered rapidly. “But he loves her too.” Krystal replied. Amber frowned. “Why would you even say that Krystal??” Amber asked in disbelief. Krystal then looked away, ignoring her question. A sigh escaped her lips. “Every bone in my body…is telling me to run away….my instincts…my brain…they’re all telling me to run…but my heart…my heart is telling me other wise….” Krystal paused for a moment. She looked down at the floor. “My heart won’t stop pounding…it feels like it might tear out of my chest…” Krystal said as she released a small smile. Amber slightly smiled. “Krystal…Mark won’t choose her…because he has you…he has a family…so whatever Naeun says…he can’t go back to her-he won’t.” Amber said. Krystal looked at Amber. “But what if he truly wants to be with her??” Krystal asked. Amber remained silent. “Who am I to hold him back from that??” Krystal asked with a soft tone as her eyebrows furrowed. “You’re his wife…and the mother of his child.” Amber answered. “The only reason why we got married was because of this..” Krystal said before she rubbed her stomach. Amber shook her head slightly. “Krystal Mark loves you…don’t you ever lose hope…I know that Naeun coming back devastates you but don’t let it…because like I said…he loves you…and you love him…that’s all you need.” Amber responded with a soft tone, grabbing Krystal’s hand at the end. 

The next day: 

Mark stared at the ceiling. The strong smell of food clouded the room. Mark sighed as he threw his legs to the edge of the bed and sat up. He ruffled his hair as he yawned. Standing up, he made his way out the room. Before he could even make his way to the kitchen, the apartment door opened. Mark halted and looked at ahead. A slight smile formed on his face as relief fell upon him. “Krystal..” He muttered as he watched her slowly walk in, closing the door behind her. Krystal then looked at Mark. The two stared at each other’s eyes not uttering a single word. Krystal was afraid to speak. She didn’t even know what to say. She then looked down. “I’ll…I’ll head to the room to change..” Krystal said with a soft tone. Before Mark could even comprehend, Krystal had already walked pass him, making her way towards the bed room. Mark looked down.  {“Look….I know you love me Mark…and I love you…so choose me.” Naeun said with a soft tone. Before Mark could even say anything, Naeun kissed him.}{“Why would I cheat on you?” Krystal asked. Mark looked away. “Why wouldn’t you?” Mark asked as he sighed. Krystal walked to him. She cupped his face, forcing him to look at her. “Because I love you.” Krystal answered with a soft tone.} Mark ran his hand down his face as he sighed. He didn’t know what to do. His was confused….and lost. His eyebrows furrowed. A single tear slid down his face. He knew someone was gonna get hurt. Mark shook his head in frustration. His hands trembling. He had a choice to make. His wife who is carrying his child…or the women his was planning to propose to…who should he choose?…Can he even choose?…..

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     To be continued…. 

 

Note: I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter! Please comment on what you think and don't worry...I'll update soon~ :) Until next time guys! Oh one more thing..the got7 comeback is AMAZING!! I wonder who you guys think my favorite member of got7 is?? :)