chapter 12

You're my destiny

Krystal stormed out of JYP entertainment. She has never felt so angry before. “Who does he think he is huh?!?” Krystal muttered as she walked. She sighed as she made her way to the park near the entertainment. She sat down on the bench and closed her eyes, inhaling and exhaling slowly. Her eyes opened when she felt a ball hit her leg. “Sorry unni~” A little girl said as she picked up the ball. Krystal naturally smiled. “It’s okay.” Krystal replied with a soft tone. The girl bowed and then went back to her friends. Krystal watched as the little girl played with her friends. “Am I really ready to be a mother?” Krystal thought as she frowned. “Krystal?” Someone called. Krystal looked to her left and there stood a familiar figure. “Myungsoo oppa?” Krystal said in disbelief as she stood up. Myungsoo nodded. “What are you doing here?” She asked. “My group is eating in the restaurant across the street and I saw you…I wasn’t sure if it was you so..I came here.” Myungsoo answered. Krystal nodded. “So how is everything?” Myungsoo asked. Krystal sighed as she sat back down. “I thought everything was going well..but…it’s really not..” Krystal answered with a sad tone. Myungsoo sat next to her. “Hey everything’s gonna be okay….you’ll get through this.” Myungsoo responded. Krystal looked at Myungsoo and slightly smiled. “You don’t even know what the situation is.” Krystal replied. Myungsoo nodded. “True. But I don’t have to know…you’re smart, beautiful, and an amazing woman…you’ll figure it out…I know you will.” Myungsoo said causing Krystal to finally show a smile to him. “Thank you..” She said. Myungsoo smiled. “Want to join me and the guys?” Myungsoo asked as he stood up. “Um I don’t think that’s good…I mean what if—“ Krystal was cut off. “Krystal it’s just lunch.” Myungsoo said. Krystal sighed and then a smile formed. “Okay.” She replied as she stood up. 

 Night:

 In the house of Got7:

Mark stared at his phone with anger. “Hey man what’s wrong?” Jackson asked as he walked to Mark. Mark looked at Jackson and threw his phone at him. Luckily, jackson has fast reflexes and caught it. He looked at the phone and immediately smiled. “Ah so that’s why you’re mad.” Jackson said with a hint of teasing in his tone. Mark scoffed. “As soon as she freaking left the building she went on a date with Myungsoo.” Mark said with anger written all over his tone. Jackson chuckled. “Mark why are you even mad, I mean you guys aren’t dating.” Jackson replied. Mark looked at Jackson. “That’s not the point Jackson…she’s carrying my baby.” Mark responded. “And what does that have to do with anything?” Jackson asked as he crossed his arms on his chest. Mark rolled his eyes before he threw himself on his bed. “Jackson…I don’t understand her…she won’t take the money and she doesn’t want to marry me, she doesn’t want anything to deal with an idol’s life…what does she want??” Mark asked. Jackson sighed. “Mark..I’m pretty sure all she wants is that baby….she wants to take of it…be a mother…a good one—“ Jackson was cut off. “She didn’t want it in the first place—“ Mark was cut off. “She though that if she kept this baby, she’ll ruin your life…she was going to abort the baby because of you…not because she didn’t want it.” Jackson explained. Mark sighed. “what am I gonna do then?” Mark asked. Jackson shrugged. “I don’t know man…but you’re gonna have to think fast because sooner or later, everyone is gonna put the pieces together.” Jackson replied. 

Mark grabbed his phone from Jackson and left the room. He went outside and immediately dialed a number. “Come on please pick up..” Mark muttered. He sighed when it went straight to voicemail. He called a couple of more times but it just went straight to voicemail. He threw his phone to the ground out of anger causing the screen to crack so bad. Mark groaned in frustration. “Mark.” Jackson called. Mark turned around and faced Jackson. Tears began to fall from his eyes. “She didn’t pick up…Naeun didn’t pick up…” Mark said before he began to cry. Jackson walked to Mark and hugged him. “She doesn’t deserve you..you could do so much better.” Jackson said. “Hey guys..” a familiar soft voice said. Mark and Jackson released each other and turned to the person who was talking. “Krystal.” Jackson said. Krystal slightly smiled. “What happened?” She asked worried. Mark shook his head before he wiped his tears. Krystal nodded even though she knew he was lying, she decided not to push it. “I need to talk to you Mark.” Krystal said. Mark nodded and followed Krystal to the bench leaving Jackson alone. “What do you want to talk about?” Mark asked as they sat down. Krystal sighed. “Um…I’ll marry you.” Krystal answered. “Wait what?” Mark asked to make sure what he heard was correct. “We’ll get married…and after the baby is born…we’ll get a divorce…I don’t want your money…I don’t want your fame…all I want is to be in this child’s life…” Krystal explained. Mark sighed. “Krystal—“ Mark was cut off. “Don’t. I already told you I want this baby…and I know you want it too.” Krystal said. Mark sighed. “Okay.” Mark replied before he stood up. Mark was about to walk away but stopped and faced Krystal again. “Don’t go out with Myungsoo. As a matter of fact…don’t go out with anyone.” Mark said before he left. “Why would he care who I go out with?” Krystal thought. 

Krystal walked to her house. She froze due to the amount of paparazzi was there. “Oh My God.” She muttered. They all looked at Krystal and immediately began on taking photo’s and asking questions. “How long have you been playing those three idol’s?” A female asked reporter asked. “How long have you known them?” Another reporter asked. “When have you started dating them?” another one asked. “Are you after their money?” Another reporter asked. Krystal rushed to her house and unlocked her door. The reporters still flashed their cameras at Krystal and still asked her questions. Krystal faced them. “I’m sorry..please leave me alone.” Krystal pleaded before she went inside her house and locked her door. The reporters banged on Krystal’s door causing her to run to her room. She closed her room door and leaned against it. She inhaled and exhaled slowly. She flinched when and flinched every time she heard a bang. She sat down on the floor leaning against the wall. “Please leave me alone..” She said as if they were in front of her. As time passed Krystal’s eyes began to close. She managed to keep her eyes open due to the noise outside but soon she couldn’t handle it anymore. Her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep. After hours passed, Krystal woke up. She looked at her phone and noticed 20 miss calls. Some from Amber, some from Minho, and some from from the three idols that caused her trouble. Mark, Jackson, and Myungsoo. Krystal sighed. She then looked at the time. “4:25am…” She said in english. She froze for a second. It was completely silent in the house. “They’re gone…” She said as she stood up. She opened her door and walked to the window of her living room. She peeked out the window only to see the reporters had gone home. She sighed in relief before she threw herself on the couch. She closed her eyes and was about to fall asleep once more. She jumped in fear when she heard a loud knocking on her door. “Krystal open up it’s me!!” A familiar voice said which was filled with worry. “Minho?” She said as she got up. She walked to the door and opened it only to receive a tight hug. “I was so worried…I saw you on the news…they were saying that you…” Minho stopped talking. Krystal pushed Minho slightly, making him release her. “That I what.” She replied. Minho sighed as he walked in. Krystal closed the door and locked it. “Oppa.” She called. Minho looked at Krystal. “That you’re using Mark, jackson, and Myungsoo for Money….” Minho answered causing Krystal’s eyes to open wide.