Just a peak and You could See Kim jonghyun....

The Manager's Hot Niece
"we both have to do it together.....go in first and i'll follow." Jonghyun stated. "Do we really have to?! I'll go second." "No then i'll feel guilty!"He whined.  "Ughh fine. If i see your eyes open you're Dead." I stripped off my damp clothes and stepped in. It was wooden and rusty. I the water and stepped into mine. I felt the water. Perfect temperature. I got under the water and five seconds after it became FREEZING cold. "AHHHHH!!!"I screamed as i jumped out of the shower. "Is everything ok?"Jonghyun asked through the door. "WHAT DOES IT SOUND LIKE? Its below freezing in here!" "Ok i'll go in there now. Maybe it's Because one isnt as strong as two water usages." "NO NO NO NO! You are not coming in this room with me ." "Hide somewhere and i'll close My eyes and you close Yours too. Stop being so immature we have to do this anyway." "Im a fully developed girl of course i would be uncomfortable!!" "You call those s of yours fully developed?" "Oh my gosh Kim jonghyun you are dead when i get out of here." "Im coming in. You have a minute to hide." He started counting. I panically got a flower vase and a bucket to cover up my private spots. After a minute he came in with his eyes closed. He reached his arm out and felt everything so he wouldnt run into anything. He opened the door to his shower. I heard zippers ping as he threw his clothes out over the shower. finally all that struggle paid off. The water was perfect again. 5Minutes passed and Jonghyun asked,"Are you done yet?" "No!" "Ughh i have to wait for you to finish?" "Umm yea? Or i'll have to take a shower in north pole type of water." "Im ok with that." "KIM JONGHYUN!" "Okok i'll wait." After a few more minutes i was done. "Finished. How do we get out now?" "i'll close my eyes and try finding my clothes first and you close Yours too. And then we'll do the same for you." He explained. "Ok....our bodies are relying on trust here. Dont open you eyes and i wont open mine." "Got it, im coming out." i closed my eyes. I knew that if i even opened my eyes a little bit, just a peak, i would see Kim Jonghyun . But i would never forgive myself for that so im keeping my eyes shut.