Breakfast

The Manager's Hot Niece
Your POV I jerked back in fright. "Oh, um....I was just um....."I stuttered in panic. "I was just seeing if you were awake." Jonghyun rolled his eyes at me. He came closer."Were you trying to....trying to kiss me?" "WHAT?!?! NO!!! Why would i do such a thing?"My face turned red, I didnt want him to get the wrong idea. I'm technically dating Hyun bin right now anyway....... "Were you asleep or weren't you!!"I asked trying to change the subject. "Yes, of course I was." "Liar! Your eyes were open."I yelled. "Ya, I sleep with my eyes open."He said as if I was stupid. "Oh....." ~~~~ We lied in bed for a while, doing nothing but stare up to the ceiling. We were both wide awake. Jonghyun acted as if he was sleeping and made a 'Huhhh...'sound as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. His legs slung onto mine. "Get off! You monkey !" He refused to listen and kept hugging me. I squirmed but it was useles. I started flicking his head. "Oww....aaa! What was that for?!"He moaned. "What else? To get you off of me!"I screamed in response. "NO! I'm too comfortable to move."He gasped like a whiney baby. He hugged tighter. "YAHH! Kim Jonghyun!" I scolded. He grinned. I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. What am I saying?.... ~~~~~  "Children, come out to eat."The grandma shouted from the kitchen. Jjong was still on me. I need food! I broke free from him and pushed his sorry off the bed....again. "Hmmph!"He grunted. "Hey, I do anything for food."I smirked. We walked out into the dining area. I watched as she placed golden korean pancakes onto a plate, steam rising from its soft shell. She drizzled thick sweet honey on top. My stomach grumbled. "Sit down, darlings.....HYUN BIN! Wake up!!"She commanded. She put the plates in front of us. "Enjoy sweet hearts. I woke up before the sun rose to prepare you guys breakfast!" "Thank you."We both said. I immediately plunged for the food. The warm pancake melted in my mouth. I was in heaven! "Hey Jang mi, you got honey on your face."Jonghyun his finger and reached for my chin. "DO NOT TOUCH ME."I said sternly. He backed away slowly. I love making boys fear me. I my plate clean while Jjong didnt even finish one pancake. "Hey, ya gonna eat that?"I asked. He looked at me as if I was crazy and put a pancake on my plate. "Pig."He coughed. I kicked his leg from underneath the table. Just then, Hyunbin came out. "Good Morning."He sang. He seemed to be in a good mood. "What's for breakfast halmoni?" She glanced at him weirdly, as if him acting happy was not normal and slipped a plate to him. "Jonghyun Honey, you finished? I want to take you out somewhere today."The grandma stated. Umm...like a date? I tried holding in my laugh. "Umm...yes m'am. That'd be nice."I could tell he was uneasy about that idea. "Great, HyunBin go fetch some nice clothes for Jonghyun and we'll be heading out." "What about me halmoni?"I questioned. "You know what you'll be doing."She glanced at me and HyunBin. "Ohh...right." I blushed.