All fixed

The Manager's Hot Niece
Your POV I stood before Jonghyun, his shirt lifted up half way up his chest. Only exposing the cut but still a good enough view. His tan stomach was outlined with a sixpack and veins ran through. Soo damn y. I've never felt this naughty in my entire life. He caught me staring. "Hey....quit lookin and get to it!" My face felt hot. "Wow that's a big cut." "Duhh! Thats why i literally said, 'Its a big cut!'" I slapped him again. "Dont use that tone with me young man!" "Girl im older than you." "Whatever" I scoffed. "Ughh just hurry up and get me fixed it's freezing out here." "Well if you give me something to patch you up with i'll be able to get the job done." "If you havent noticed we are out in the cold in the middle of no where."Jonghyun sassed. "Waa what do we do?!"I Pouted. "Hey you're not the one with a in bleedin stomach here." He yelled. "Well im being held responsible of someone who does!" I screamed in response. We grew silent. A few moments later he squeeked,"What about your scarf?" I felt my neck and the scarf my father had gotten me before he went to war hung around me. I could feel tears forming in my eyes but i quickly blinked them away. "Oh i see. It means something to you?"He asked. I nodded. I took it off. "Hey....what are you doing? Dont use it on me....." "It's fine....." I wrapped the scarf around his waist and tied it with a tight knot. I could see the blood instantly absorbed into the fine fabric. "Thanks...."He said as he scratched the back of his head. I nodded. He planted a warm kiss on the cheek. I looked over at him surprised. "For your help today....."He mumbled as we walked around the city.....still unaware of where we were going. His cold hand slipped into mine.